Time to appreciate UNCUT

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just sit there blushing, knowing that you are soooo loved my friend!!!!!!! Muaahhhs!!!!!!!!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think Snoozan summed it up best when she described Uncut as good-hearted! His posts never fail to make me laugh, smile, or feel good. What a great guy you are, Uncut! You have my fondest respect and admiration!:smile:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
UNCUT!!! You "keep it all intact" without getting "snippy"..:biggrin1:
Glad to have you here!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do i answer all the kind things said about me.? Many things im not worthy of. I will simply say I love each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart............:kiss:

Of course you're worthy. You are fiercely loyal and one of the kindest, sweetest people i've encountered on these boards. :hug:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
One of the things i love so much about our Uncut (without getting to soppy) is that by responses here he his special to alot of us..yet he somehow makes you alone feel like you are the most important person here..but maybe thats just how i see it anyway

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Something yet unsaid, and indicative of Uncut's spirit - his commitment to being LPSG's Welcome Wagon. All that's missing is the gift basket. Unless you count the one between his legs :biggrin1:

Proud to share a christian name with ya, Danny...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has one of Jersey's Greatest Cocks!

Being that Jersey the greatest state in the world, he may have one of greatest cocks on the planet!

*refrains from saying anything derogatory about a much larger neighboring state*

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes i say he is long overdue for his own thread, so please ladies, gentlemen and the unsure..i encourge you to

Show our very own Uncut some love

sweetie, you have my love :kiss:
Lee my love you are a sweet and beautifull sexy woman. Its amazing that you and i being so far away can think the same things.You know i love ya..........:wink: :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danny was the first person to welcome me here so he was the first person I regarded as my friend when I joined.A man of taste,humour and style he's a real asset to LPSG.Long may he continue! :cool:
Yorkie your a first class man. I really treasure our friendship....:wink: :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uncut has always given me a boost when I needed it, given me a chuckle when that was needed too and consistently nailed each of his comments squarely on the topic at hand. That he is a sex god with a tantalizing big thick cock has nothing at all to do with why I have the hots for him and would do everything for him!

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just saw this thread and couldn't post fast enough, lol. Though it's all been said before, Danny is one of the sweetest guys I've ever known. Always welcoming new members with a nice greeting and conversing with some of us more veteran posters are just a couple of his terrific traits. The only thing that's bigger than his dick is his big ol' heart!:cool: Love ya, bud.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut has always given me a boost when I needed it, given me a chuckle when that was needed too and consistently nailed each of his comments squarely on the topic at hand. That he is a sex god with a tantalizing big thick cock has nothing at all to do with why I have the hots for him and would do everything for him!
Dayle the feelings are mutual. I think the world of you. I would do anything for you too:wink: :smile: