Time to appreciate UNCUT

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danny is a sweet and gently soul with whom it is a delight to converse. I am glad that he is a part of this ragged band of miscreants...
Naughty you should change your name because everthing about you is good and wonderfull. I am in awe of your values and how you live your life.:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just saw this thread and couldn't post fast enough, lol. Though it's all been said before, Danny is one of the sweetest guys I've ever known. Always welcoming new members with a nice greeting and conversing with some of us more veteran posters are just a couple of his terrific traits. The only thing that's bigger than his dick is his big ol' heart!:cool: Love ya, bud.
You my friend just shine with kindness i can feel everytime we chat. Love ya too!:smile: :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*cheers* to the most adorable, sweet, fun-loving, handsome, intellegent, kind-hearted, fuckable, kissable and taken (boohoo:wink: ) hung man at the LPSG. We luuuuvs ya Danny....((smootches))
Oh my love im so glad you are back. You know im here if you need me. :smile:

Media
Uncut is one of the posters here who also deserves an appreciation thread. I'm retired from that, but will let someone else have the honor of celebrating Uncut, a truly remarkable man.
And so it comes to pass! One of the nicest guys at LPSG gets his own appreciation thread that is highly deserved, and seems to show no signs of ending—which is as it should be! Please let me extend my congratulations and delight in seeing Uncut get so much deserved appreciation and recogntion for being the truly wonderful man that he is, and for all that he adds to the LPSG experience. This honoring of him makes me smile from ear to ear!:smile:

Yes, I say he is long overdue for his own thread, so please, ladies and gentlemen, and the unsure..I encourge you to show our very own Uncut some love. Sweetie, you have my love!
Lee, thank you for doing this for Uncut! It is hard to do one of these appreciation threads not knowing whether the appreciation will be appreciated or unappreciated. Your appreciation of Uncut is huge success! You appreciate, we appreciate, and more importantly, he appreciates—and graciouly so! What a great thread for such a great man! Sam

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And so it comes to pass! One of the nicest guys at LPSG gets his own appreciation thread that is highly deserved, and seems to show no signs of ending—which is as it should be! Please let me extend my congratulations and delight in seeing Uncut get so much deserved appreciation and recogntion for being the truly wonderful man that he is, and for all that he adds to the LPSG experience. This honoring of him makes me smile from ear to ear!:smile:

Lee, thank you for doing this for Uncut! It is hard to do one of these appreciation threads not knowing whether the appreciation will be appreciated or unappreciated. Your appreciation of Uncut is huge success! You appreciate, we appreciate, and more importantly, he appreciates—and graciouly so! What a great thread for such a great man! Sam
Sam You are an amazing wonderfull guy. Im so greatfull you are my friend. You are such a kind man with a heart as big as the moon............

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now on to some guys i have so much respect for John, Lex. Matthew, rubi, L.P,Pecker,Hung Muscle. Men who welcomed me with opened arms from the first day. Thankyou!:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now to Jeffy, Alex, Novice, F. F. my favorite sluts. I want to fuck all you guys in the ass. Its your fault for being so sexy............:smile: :tongue:

Media
Sam You are an amazing wonderfull guy. Im so greatfull you are my friend. You are such a kind man with a heart as big as the moon............
Or a moon as big as LP's heart on . . .
I'm a man
Don't we know it! I haven't been able to sit for a week!
Now to Jeffy, Alex, Novice, F. F. my favorite sluts. I want to fuck all you guys in the ass. Its your fault for being so sexy............:smile: :tongue:
Hey, Uncut, BIG moon over here needing exploration, too! *sees LP with the heart on* Hey, back off! Not your turn, LP!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or a moon as big as LP's heart on . . .
Don't we know it! I haven't been able to sit for a week!Hey, Uncut, BIG moon over here needing exploration, too! *sees LP with the heart on* Hey, back off! Not your turn, LP!
Sam i didnt mention you. You know you are included anyway. Remember that weekend in Atlantic city. Wow!!:smile: :wink: :tongue:

Media
Sam i didnt mention you. You know you are included anyway. Remember that weekend in Atlantic city? Wow!!:smile: :wink: :tongue:
Oh,yes, I do, Uncut! The Trump Tower had nothing on you or your prodigious phallic projectile. I was screaming, "Here he comes, Mr. America" with high Cs!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Arrrgh Sam - brilliant.

Danny - this thread is about you so take your compliments graciously - you do everything else with such grace.