Time to appreciate UNCUT

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will say again Alex, jeff, Novice are my favorite sluts. I want to fuck all three of them in the ass. Hard and deep. Novice skipped town again on me. The bitch owes me a sit and spin.............:smile: :wink: :rolleyes:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shortly after I joined LPSG as Chrysalis, I sent Uncut a message letting him know he had quickly become one of my favorite men on this site. Over and over, I had watched him quietly build people up, including me. He never calls attention to his enormous....

Hmm... forgot what I was talking about.

Oh yeah! I was talking about Uncut's enormous kindness to and respect for other human beings. :wink:

He is also extremely perceptive, and a good friend to have in your corner. Yes, he is kind, but the pussycat can turn into a ferocious lion when someone he cares about is threatened or insulted.

He is gentle because he chooses to be, and to me, that is the mark of a real man.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shortly after I joined LPSG as Chrysalis, I sent Uncut a message letting him know he had quickly become one of my favorite men on this site. Over and over, I had watched him quietly build people up, including me. He never calls attention to his enormous....

Hmm... forgot what I was talking about.

Oh yeah! I was talking about Uncut's enormous kindness to and respect for other human beings. :wink:

He is also extremely perceptive, and a good friend to have in your corner. Yes, he is kind, but the pussycat can turn into a ferocious lion when someone he cares about is threatened or insulted.

He is gentle because he chooses to be, and to me, that is the mark of a real man.
oh Shannon thankyou for all your nice comments. Thanks for being there too. It means so much to me. My uncanny sense of knowing what people are thinking is a result of horrible car crash in which i nearly died. I picked slithers of glass out of my head nearly a year. Headaches for years, Now they are starting back up again. So i dont know what the future holds for me. More xrays? I say this because i have allways been honest with you and everybody I also say this because my typing is bad and getting worse. The doctor says there may still be glass in my skull. I say its just rocks and sand:tongue:.But you made a good point i am nice to people because life has made me humble Not because im weak or an ass kisser. Buy im a very lucky man to have a great friend like you and a wonderfull woman who loves me So dont pm me i know what your thinking. I know everything is fine And something tells me you know what im thinking . Remember your future is bright so you better wear shades. Soul birds of a feather flock together........Love ya Danny Say hi to Holly for me:tongue: :smile: :wink: