Time to do the introduction

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys. I found this great site a few months back and have enjoyed being the "fly on the wall" while I was learning a little bit about what a great group of people hang out here. Decided it's finally time to officially say hello and thank everyone for making me feel welcome and letting me participate in the great conversations, threads, and photo postings. Still learning the ropes about about how and when to post, and still working on creating my own profile and hopefully uploading some pictures so that you can get to know me better soon.

I consider myself a pretty average Joe. Single gay male, 44 years old living in the metro Atlanta area. I'm 5' 7", a little too squishy at 185 lbs, what hair I have left is brown with a little more grey in it each day. Since I am balding I keep it buzzed pretty short. Not quite ready to shave the whole head for fear of looking a little too much like Charlie Brown.

As for my own endowment, I've never considered myself large at all, though I do realize I'm somewhat thicker than average. I measure out at about 6x6 and have no hangups about my average length, and no ego about my slightly more than average girth.

I like to think of myself as pretty easy going and friendly and try to respect my fellow man by not being overly critical or judgmental. If I don't like something I try to just move on to something else rather than making negative remarks and hurting feelings. However, the gay guy comes out in me from time to time with a little cattiness with what I hope is fun and witty rather than just plain ugly. I look forward to getting to know you.