Time to exchange Dollars for Euros?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I changed a few hundred $ back to £'s today.

They had been rattling round in my wallet for weeks waiting for the rate to drop so I didn't lose out too much, but it didn't.:rolleyes:

Roll on the Euro in UK...

Yeah but right now New York is inundated by foreigners. The exchange rate is pulling unreal numbers of tourists and shoppers to New York. I walk down Fifth Avenue and hear as many foreign languages as I do English. It's just extraordinary as I've never seen so many tourists!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah but right now New York is inundated by foreigners. The exchange rate is pulling unreal numbers of tourists and shoppers to New York. I walk down Fifth Avenue and hear as many foreign languages as I do English. It's just extraordinary as I've never seen so many tourists!

Good! That means there's less here and I can actually walk without the risk of sustaining blunt force trauma by tourist inattention.

Most major banks keep Euros on hand to exchange even in smaller places. The rate will suck though. There are ways to invest in Euros via your brokerage.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only place realistically where you might be able to get $'s for euro's is @ the airports where they have currency exchangers.

Or just about any street side exchange bureau, major bank or Amex office, or in a pinch an international hotel chain. Rates may vary but it's going to save a schlep to the airport which will generally give worse rates than city locations anyway.

Some stores are taking £'s too.:cool: