Time to lose those 'V' Plates...

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, so im a virgin.:eek:

im 18, unsure of my sexual preferences, and want a relationship, with someone, anyone. im not asking for people here to offer themselves, cause ive seen that happen, im just asking for pointers on how to drop my 'V' Plates. ive also never really had a girlfriend or any partner, so im completely new to all this.

now im not HUGE by any standards, but im above average, 7.5-8" x 5.5", and im wondering how i can get this news into circulation, or even if i should. is it benefitial for people to know your hung?

most of my close mates a female, but i cant really think of having sex with any of them, bar one maybe but im really not sure she feels the same about me and dont wanna fuck up the relationship.

so...

what most attracts a woman? (id like to start there, see what happens, if no chemistry then i must be gay right?)

how do you talk to them without turning them into 'just another friend' what do ou talk about?

how do you get them into bed?

how do you get a relationship to keep going?

im just a young, confused, lonely guy that wants a little love :redface:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jokingly, I suggest you get in the girls (boys) room and write something like "Moose has 8 inches in his pants!!". the word should spread quickly.

Actually, it would help to see yourself in a new light. Become comfortable with an image of being a sexual person, that you deserve to enjoy a satisfying relationship and sex life, and that someone deserves you.

also realize that you have to put yourself in places to meet others. this can be school clubs, outside activities, sports, church, or things like that. meet those people and become friends and something might develop.

Expect to take risks. I like the expression "behold the lowly turtle; he only gets ahead when he sticks his neck out". if you don't change your present life, you will be condemned to the status quo.

and don't obsess about the big "V". hope my comments help.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the reply Mike,

i think that my biggest problem is that im just too shy to do anything, even if i find someone who im interested in. i mean, of all the friends i have (which is a surprising ammount) only 5 are guys, the rest are chicks. so for some reason, whenever i meet a girl who im interested in, things tend to go to the 'friends' status rather then 'wanna come to my place?' status.

im really starting to wake up to my new light, im waking up my sexuality and all that jazz, but im just too damn shy to tell anyone about it (anyone not on the internet who ill never meet in person that is) for instance, ive been into a chemist on 6 differnt occasions to buy condoms, each time almost running out without them due to not having the metaphorical balls to do it.

i really would like to join some clubs and scout out potential partners, but money is an issue for me, so that dosnt really work :(

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To add on to what SpeedoMike said I think being confident and playing to your strengths is all most guys need to do. If you are confident and not arrogant (although some girls do like cockiness) you should be fine. Just make sure whatever girl knows you are choosing her and not just taking whatever vagina comes your way.

Also don't get too down on yourself if you are not smooth talking to women at first. Some guys are born smooth and some guys have to work at it to learn. If you have trouble just keep at it.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks DbC, im not good at smooth talking at all. i can talk to girls no problem, but apparently im too damn friendly and not flirty enough :(

doesnt anyone else have tips for a nOOb like me? any hints on how to woo a lady, sweet talking, what to do on first dates etc.

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
Dude... if you are that big, sport your bulge like there's no tomorrow. Wear tight jeans or some shorts.
I had my bulge set up nicely today in jeans in the college cafeteria today and got loads of looks. I just smiled back and the girls started to blush. It's a great feeling.
Be proud of what you got... flaunt it if you want girls to know your size.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the reply truecrippler,

see, i would wear tight pants, but im not the thinnest guy in the world, and my arse is too big for my liking (im 78 Kgs and about 5'6"). i thought about freeballing today to see what reactions id get, but after about 2 mins (if that) i got a hardon, i dont think i could go all day without keeping my little man in check. maybe ill try wearing my silk boxers instead of Undies tomorrow... (not the speedo kind, the boxer-esque kind, cant think of how to describe them for the life of me) might keep my man soft and loose.

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
Thats cool man.
Yeah going commando is cool. Gives you more of a bulge and an outline of your penis. Good luck with whatever you do. And if you notice and looks from anyone, give me a shout. I'm interested in how ya do.