Time to recuperate after sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: I was having a conversation with some lady's about sex and the happenings after sex. In talking about sex everyday, the women explained they needed some time to recouperate after sex (if doing it for more than one day) and the vagina needs to "fall back in place". They also talked about men with larger penises hurting them during sex - but I thought it shouldn't necessarily hurt, since the vagina is supposed to be elastic and stretch to accommodate any sized penis that cums its way. So my questions you ladies are as follows:

Do women need time to "heal" after sex? Is this just with men with larger penises or men with less than average ones too?

Doesn't the vagina stretch to fit large penises? Does it hurt still even though the guy is being gentle (or not trying to kill the woman by banging her so hard with his power tool)? Or what is your preference?

Sorry, this might have been a topic of discussion previously but this was on my mind and I needed to ask. If there is a thread, just post the link for me. Thanks

2. big_peter

big_peter New Member

My experience (from what they told me) is both....
    I'm both longer and fatter than average, and that may have some influence on my experiences... but

I've known women who could do it several times a day.. or daily for hours...
    ... and I've know a few that needed 2 days or more to recuperate...
    ... then there are those who are onlyinterested in once every week or 2..

There! That's as clear as mud, isn't it?

3. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57: ...I've known women who could do it several times a day.. or daily for hours...
    ... and I've know a few that needed 2 days or more to recuperate...
    ... then there are those who are onlyinterested in once every week or 2..

The important thing is that there is a partner out there who is also seeking your size, your stamina, your need, your frequency, your speed of recovery, etc... It is finding them that is the magic, but it is worth the effort and ingenuity.

4. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

Also, gamma phi, spank the monkey asked a somewhat similar question about the vagina stretching under sex with a large penis... here's the link, if you're interested:
    http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10980

5. hose 85

hose 85 Member

My wife almost always take a day or two to recouperate after a long session. She has a very tight vagina and it take alot of lube and time to get her opened up and ready. :evilgrin:

She says she has no pain during sex but she is sore the day after, not deep inside but her inner lips and vulva. She says sometimes sitting down is a chore. :wow:

Just my 2 cents, J.

6. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    I'm always interested. But, quite often so sore & needing it very slow & gentle that my partner loses his erection. A vacation together & sex Every day for about 2 weeks is probalby what i need to get really loose & accomodating, but do not have that kind of time right now w/ partner. Just had sex every night for past 3 nights (after none for past 5 days) & am fairly sore today. Really don't enjoy masturbation, takes me even longer-I like the warm body & sweet things from my partner.

7. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey godiluvabig1!

How's boot camp going?

Let us know what you're up to if you have a chance!

LapDog :p

8. hose 85

hose 85 Member

Our anniversary was the other day and we went out of town just to get away for a day or two. Saturday night we went at it pretty hard for about an hour and we were both well satisfied a number of times.

Sunday morning she backed up against me and started rubbing my cock with her ass, I asked if she was sore and she said a little but she still wanted it, I took her up on it, but she was swolen from the night before and I had to lube up twice just to get my cock in. :evilgrin:

After that she would'nt let me near her vagina for two days. I did get a great handjob while I was waiting. :wow:

Just my 2 cents, J.

9. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    For me it truly depends how long it has been since the last time we have had sex, the time of the month, my mood, the weather, the Lotto jackpot, etc. :) In other words.....it depends. Although with the few really big guys that I have been with, I would want a little bit more time to recover

10. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

I'm ready to go the next night, if need be, and that's been the case from time to time. But if it's 2 nights in a row, I probably prefer a day or two off before the next one. My husband, on the other hand, considers two-nights-in-a-row to be alot of work and often asks me if maybe that's it until the weekend or until a few days have passed. Emotionally and psychologically, I think it's more draining for him than it is for me physically. As I don't want to intimidate him by asking for more than he can handle, I usually defer to his less-burdensome schedule.

11. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

12. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Wow, Jane, that's incredible!! You should consider yourself very lucky to have such a wonderful guy who is so good to you both in and out of bed !! - Jean :9

13. B_GorgeousJane

Thank you Jean!!! I'm almost loathe to say it in here, in case he sees it and gets too much of an ego lol, but yeah, Mark is pretty wonderful - and not just cos of his skills in bed!

Oh, I do consider myself incredibly lucky, don't worry. I know I've literally found a man in several million, and I ain't letting him go anytime soon :p

14. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Aw, let him get a bit of an ego, Jane....you can always toughen your grading of him in bed and bring him back to earth !! :9 :9

Seriousley, you're so right. As I've posted here before, my husband isn't the most experienced man in the world, and probably would be a total misfit with some of the hung gentlemen who inhabit LPSG or the bf's or hubby's of some of the ladies here (like your Mark). Outside of size, he probably has very little in common with them. But I still enjoy his company in bed, and wouldn't trade him for the best lover in the world. Having him hold me in bed and him telling me that he's the luckiest man in the world and that without me nothing would mean as much to him in life, well, that means more to me than having a multi-orgasm!! tee-hee Luv, - Jean

15. B_GorgeousJane

awww Jean, that's the sweetest thing I've read in ages, I'm so happy for you both. And that's the greatest thing about being in love - one woman probably has no idea why another woman feels so strongly about her man, but, like you and yours, you wouldn't change him for anyone. If you love him, that's all that matters.

Mark's quite a confident guy, I suppose, but he doesn't flaunt himself or anything - I don't like guys who love themselves like that, whatever they've got to flaunt. He's got self-confidence, and quite rightly in my opinion, but he can also be a bit shy at times.

hehe Mark can have an ego when I let him :p although I like that idea - start demanding more of him in bed so he doesn't get too carried away with being such a beautiful, sweet, intelligent, caring boyfriend and amazing lover! Mmmm... I definitely like that idea!! :evilgrin:

16. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Thanks so much, GorgeousJane...the amazing thing is, I have a guy who gives me everything, and is gaining confidence in bed, all the time he treats me like gold. When I was younger, many of my gf's wouldn't have gone out with a guy like him if he paid them. Now, they all want to know how they can find a guy who doesn't make demands on them all the time in bed, isn't out with the guys 5 or 6 nights a week (softball, poker, sports, whatever), and actually spends money on THEM instead of himself.

Jane, he seems like a dream. My dh was VERY self-conscious, mostly because he had never really had a gf and only had two (lousy) sexual encounters in bed. He always jokes that when we enter a room together, 100 people look at us and every single one say "She's the one who could have done better." Needless to say, I disagree -- my dh is better-looking-than-average (not that I really care), but I know where he's coming from as I used to model when I was younger, and he feels a bit "inadequate" at times. It was worse when I was his gf; now that we're married, he feels a bit more that he's on equal terms with me. He knows that I love him or we wouldn't have gotten married.

Glad to help, GorgeousJane! I haven't had that problem yet with my hubby...he's still throwing rose-pedals at my feet. But if I ever get to that time when he's a bit bored or takes me for granted or thinks things are monotonous, well, then I hope to have some new and great ideas from my friends at LPSG to spice things up. hehehe. :9 - Jean

17. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

I generally only need recup time after a fisting. Your average large dick doesn't put me out of commission unless we've been going at it like crazy, for hours, days, weekends.

18. transformer_99

Gold Member

As a guy, I can only comment on the male end of it, if I press the issue for myself, I'll need about 20 minutes in between sessions to have something comparable to the first session in regards to erection quality and ejaculation. The latter, I can't make any guarantees on sperm count, but she'll get something none the less.

PS-GorgeousJane, if I must say so, for a headshot, I'd say you're a hottie in a gnd (girl next door) kind of way. Yorkshire, Eng, too far to go though, so it's more like gap (girl across the pond) rather than gnd. Awesome hair, but what's most striking from your avatar, at the base of your neck, the clavicle bones are very strikingly noticeable, excellent jaw structure too.

19. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I don't like pain, which is probably why I don't think I'd like a 10-incher. The only "recuperating" I might normally have to do is regaining my balance after cumming so much I can't stand on my legs :tongue: . That's a great kind of recuperation :biggrin1: .

Draft saved Draft deleted