Time to say GOOD BYE, THANKS..and I am a new DAD

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know 2 with the name Q
One as a middle name but one as a first name.

But they're both girls! :rolleyes:

Incredible story!

Bye bye and good luck!

ram75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry that you got your boys under such sad circumstances. Sounds like you have everything under good control. This will be such a wonderful adventure for you.My partner and I have an adopted son and now a grandaughter. They fill our previously very self centered lives with so much love and pleasure! The years will pass rapidly so enjoy every moment. My best wishes for a very fulfilling life!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a story , seems so "Days of Our Lives". good luck anyhow,and I hope that boy named Q don't grow up to be a baldy, that would just suck.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to hear about your friends passing away. Congratulations on the beautiful bundles of joy. It sounds like you have it all together. Pop back in when you can. At least you know what it feels like to be a stay at home parent. A lot of people don't have a clue. You are lucky that you have help.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, man, that's some life changes. Sorry for the loss of your friends. But it's good you're there for your sons. Best wishes for your fatherhood.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are still some holes, but oh well.

I am just glad that the many, many stories are over.

at least u didn't disappoint me in my exit...thanks...u r that predictable..

and as i have told u before and apparently you need to have it repeated...

you are correct...in what u say, u think, your actions and ur reactions, your correct in all u do...GIVEN THE WAY U PROCESS...

and i again, will continue to reject your processing...for I'm forced to conclude that u must be one unhappy man...all the bully crap u pulled in grade school and high school finally has come to haunt you...u have to go on sites like this to see who u can destroy.
and this is correct for me to say...and think, react to..GIVEN THE WAY I PROCESS...so u loose again..
I have so much Joy in my heart and life now, not even a guy like you could make a dent in my life.

and i feel really sorry for you...for when or if u ever have a chance to find true Joy or Happiness, you won't even recognize it...given the way u process...

the only hope for you...is to change the way you process, think...for different outcome...sooner or later ur going to come to this conclusion, i just hope it doesn't come too late...

good luck...
robbie

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Q? Seriously?

while attending BYU this life long 'girlfriend' and i..we did kindergarten and all of it together..college as well..
we met a guy at BYU and his name was Q...we were both struck with his name...and of course the question he would get all the time is HOW DO U SPELL IT...and the answer from him was just the letter Q...

when Lori found out she was having twins...she asked me if I had any boy names that i would like to submit for consideration. I told her i loved the name Q...she smiled...and said...of course...and she named our other son after my father..Race...
her parents are not in any position to rear children. they are in a home both suffering from Alzheimer's and Parkinson.
she was the only child.
i guess that is why we were always so close..i loved her all my life...she was my best friend...always...i will miss her, her wit, her talent and her love...i didn't know her husband Steve to well..but i assumed if she found quality in him...then it was there for me to find as well...i did...he was a great guy...and a great husband to her...which i ranked as the highest quality a man can have for his partner...

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi..

as most of u know, i have been a corporate tax attorney with one of the top 3 law firms in the country.

i cannot take credit for thinking of all the things that i had put into their will and provisions for my children.

i have now done the same thing, in case of my death, my children will be reared by my youngest brother and his wife...with their kids...

financial concerns are not or would not be an issue in my family...we all have large trust funds and it all is generated from my mothers family.

my funds that i have would just be added to their and divided in two. and i have left provisions for Emma our live in nanny. I have left nothing to my partner or his family...they are running dollar for dollar with my own family...and we talked about it and he insisted it all go to them.

questions about Lori's family.
her parents are ill equipped to rear two boys 6 months old...they are both in a home for full time care. One has Parkinson's and the other Alzhiemiers..and Lori was the only child. They married late in life and they cherished Lori, like all who knew her did.
I will miss Lori, my very best friend, my long time neighbor as a kid, we went thru grade school, high school and even undergrad together at BYU.
and had continued our friendship as our lives went in opposite directions. I miss her already, and my heart aches for my sons who will never ever know their mom...
and its my promise to her, that i will do all i can to rear our children as she would have me do....I find I have limited time now, and I no longer work...amazing...

thanks you guys for all ur kind words of support...and for you other guys...well...u didn't disappoint me in ur comments...given ur past history with me..i expected your negative tones...but good luck to you...you will need it more then i will...

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You were destianed to be a father to those two boys in every sense o the word, so sad that your gain was at the expence of others loss. I can only reiterate what others have already said, that you have made all the provisons you possibly can. several years ago one of my daughters gave me a fridge magnet, that I still have to this day, which simply says "Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad" Having read your life changing story, there is no doubt in my mind your a "wonderful dad"

Please don't leave the site, there will be times when you will just want to sit down and have a chat, after all we are your LPSG family. We here to help love and support you and your partner, plus we want a regular update on how the boys are progressing.

You take care and enjoy being a dad

Hugs to your all xx

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You were destianed to be a father to those two boys in every sense o the word, so sad that your gain was at the expence of others loss. I can only reiterate what others have already said, that you have made all the provisons you possibly can. several years ago one of my daughters gave me a fridge magnet, that I still have to this day, which simply says "Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad" Having read your life changing story, there is no doubt in my mind your a "wonderful dad"

Please don't leave the site, there will be times when you will just want to sit down and have a chat, after all we are your LPSG family. We here to help love and support you and your partner, plus we want a regular update on how the boys are progressing.

You take care and enjoy being a dad

Hugs to your all xx
wow..im speechless...what a kind, outpouring of love and support. thank you from the depths of my soul.

boys started swimming class yesterday...went back today for another lesson...they loved it more today then yesterday..i think they love to splash...but that's OK...shows me they are not afraid of the water..
the swim 'coach' is awesome...she is a new mom herself her son is 8 months old and he takes the class with us...its great fun...
thanks again for ur words...

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good luck man, I'm truly saddened to hear of the tragedy that bought these children into your life full time, but also happy that you can now experience the full time love that I'm sure these kids will bestow on you in kind.

I wish you all the best, and hope that you poke your nose through the door here every now and then and let us know how you're getting on.

Eddy.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So many had said in the previous posts all that I wanted to say, so what's left is just me wishing you the best of health - you will need it to look after the twins!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rob, don't feel the need to say a lotta stuff out here. just know i'm thinking about u ... such a tragedy yet so lifting. i'll stay in touch here or otherwise.