Time to say GOOD BYE, THANKS..and I am a new DAD

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry for you loss, but congrats and good luck with the twins.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Am I the only one who notices the absurdity of one who claims to be a corporate tax lawyer, but has such poor command of the written word? I always assumed lawyers had impeccable grammar and, especially, punctuation. Oh well.

:rolleyes:

Nope. I think you'll find a lot of lawyers are not great with grammar. They get secretaries to type their letters.

Media
While I am saddened by the tragic loss of your friends—please accept my condolences—I am delighted that you will now have the privilege to raise your twin sons. They are fortunate to have you. I wish you and your sons many happy years and many wonderful experiences together. Please keep us posted when you have the time and tell us how all of you are doing.:smile:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Am I the only one who notices the absurdity of one who claims to be a corporate tax lawyer, but has such poor command of the written word? I always assumed lawyers had impeccable grammar and, especially, punctuation. Oh well.

:rolleyes:

Nope. I think you'll find a lot of lawyers are not great with grammar. They get secretaries to type their letters.

Do we all laugh now, or after Jesus has healed the leopards?:confused:

http://www.lpsg.org/1903093-post106.html

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. What an interesting story.

It sounds like an ideal way to rear a child. Diaper services are so hard to find these days-- even in crunchy, environmentally-conscious communities where cloth diapers are quickly becoming popular. And a milkman... there's another blast from the past. I'm assuming the "milk man" doesn't actually deliver milk since children can't drink cow's milk until they are 12 months old. I'd also be interested to know where one gets 1:1 swimming lessons for an infant without a parent in the water at all times. I tried to find something similar locally when my son was small and the only thing available were mommy (or daddy) and me classes.

I guess the moneyed do truly live different lives than the rest of us. Sigh. Who wants to write me a check?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
home delivery for milk has long ago made a comeback...its called recycling...glass vs plastic..dahh...its a no brainer...and yeah, its a bit more expensive...so friggen what..

diaper service...the same..its recycling...and yeah it cost a bit more...and so what?
i worked hard, made tons of money...saved most of it...and now that I'm 40..i was debating the point as to whether i should keep working...i decided to hang up the shingle. and, as i look back, my decision to retire was Divinely inspired...for the day after i retired...my friends were killed in an auto accident.

my decision to retire was nothing new to many on the site, for i had been thinking about it before Barry took over the White House...and that clearly was Divine Inspiration to pull out of the market before the election...all u frig gen saps who voted for all his far left crap, if ur working, i can't imagine ur happy...if for the only reason your 401K is now less then 60% of what it was last June..unless u had the smarts to insure your 401K...and if u were that smart, you wouldn't have voted for him in the first place...

given all the crap since Barry took office, I'm relatively happy...concerned YES...but the Dem's have so over reached...they loose power in 2010...in time to cut Barry at his knees...

ahhh....why do i call him Barry? as kids of rich parents and grandparents..Barry and I went to the same Prep school in Honolulu...Punahou...and yes, its very expensive and yes...his grandmother paid for it all...she was Pres of Bank of Hawaii...and lived in one of the 3 exclusive areas in Honolulu...called Makiki...behind Waikiki...i lived in Kahala, behind Diamond Head, on Kahala Ave the odd numbered side of the street, the ocean side...and yeah, we had home delivery of milk...and diapers...

as far as cutting u a check? call Barry...c/o 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, DC 20020

how sad it is to read that you have no clue on what you can do with your own life and success in this country...and u need not be wealthy to get started...ask, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, any major sports athlete, etc..its based on talent, how hard you want to work to skill your craft, talent....and why those of us who have worked for what we have, why in the hell should we be paying for some idiot who doesn't read a real estate contract, why would we pay for his mortgage? he is still gonna fail for he has not the income to maintain a home and the payments...
all of this then, can be placed at the door step of our fellow fag, Barney Frank, the dancing queen and Mr slick, sen. Dodd of Ct.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How did you and "Barry" go to school together given that he is 7 years older than you?

His grandmother was a bank vice president... not president.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Btw, 11inch, you probably know that my mother has a home in HI. I had her pick up a copy of the PAA and curiously, your inspiring story isn't in the latest issue. I can't imagine why you haven't submitted it yet; I'm sure your fellows would love to hear it.

Last edited:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
home delivery for milk has long ago made a comeback...its called recycling...glass vs plastic..dahh...its a no brainer...and yeah, its a bit more expensive...so friggen what..

I was just commenting that you must have meant general grocery delivery since babies can't drink cow's milk until they are a year old.

Wait, am I really arguing with someone who claims to have an 11 inch cock?

BTW, any attorney has to first do exemplary work in undergrad and then survive law school. Both require very good oral and written communication skills. And really, could you imagine getting an email like 11inch writes that from an attorney? Really?

Last edited:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I was still a moderator, because I would move this to Ficitious Stories.
I'm calling FAKE on this and the fact that the dick that is pictured in his gallery is not 11 inches. There is one picture where his hand is holding his hard dick with cum dribbling down...either he's more like 8 or 8.5 or else his hand is 6" wide.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did you and "Barry" go to school together given that he is 7 years older than you?
No no no he says they went to the same school not that they went togethere. {at least not this time}

His grandmother was a bank vice president... not president.
Let's not quibble over something as silly as facts.

ahhh....why do i call him Barry? as kids of rich parents and grandparents..Barry and I went to the same Prep school in Honolulu...Punahou...and yes, its very expensive and yes...his grandmother paid for it all...she was Pres of Bank of Hawaii....

I wish I was still a moderator, because I would move this to Ficitious Stories.
I'm calling FAKE on this and the fact that the dick that is pictured in his gallery is not 11 inches. There is one picture where his hand is holding his hard dick with cum dribbling down...either he's more like 8 or 8.5 or else his hand is 6" wide.
You mean there's not 100% truth in all he wrote? I'm shocked absolutely shocked.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snoozan is right about babies not supposed to be drinking cows milk until they are 1 year old. I assumed that you had bottle service from Similac or Enfamil. Which you can have delivered to your door. Kind of like those little bottle samples they give you in the hospital. You take off the top and put a disposable nipple on it and you are good to go.

If 11 inch is claiming that he fed his 6 month old sons whole cows milk......I am calling BS on it too. Cows milk can cause blood in the stool on infants. It is hard for their little bodies to digest.