Time to say hello

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Everyone!

Found this site by accident awhile ago and have enjoyed reading the posts. I've found it both interesting and fun, and have finally decided to join in on occasion. I'm a little nervous about posting my pic in my profile, so we'll see how long it stays up (no pun intended).

This is also my first time joining any kind of online community. See ya on the boards.

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TexAssgirl said:
Wait....are those illegal aliens in your av? If so, we might have to discuss whether you can keep it or not?

Oh, and welcome!

================

Just got a chance to pop back in.

Umm...I'm sure they have... well, I think... umm, there was some kind of documentatation around here somewhere. Besides, given they have 3 eyes, aren't you just a little curious what else may be different about them? I sense an adventurous streak in you.

And thanks for the greetings from the welcoming committee.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
rccooper said:
================

Just got a chance to pop back in.

Umm...I'm sure they have... well, I think... umm, there was some kind of documentatation around here somewhere. Besides, given they have 3 eyes, aren't you just a little curious what else may be different about them? I sense an adventurous streak in you.

And thanks for the greetings from the welcoming committee.

Do you think they've got green cards?

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Glad to have you aboard, rccooper! I think you'll find that being a vocal member has its benefits as well.

Hope we get to hear from you regularly! :smile:

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RideRocket said:
Do you think they've got green cards?

I'm not exactly sure what color their "cards" are, but I think they're here because of the "card" size. I understand its adjustable. Well, come to think of it, maybe that's not so different from the rest of us.

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freddie53 said:
Damn!!!! I just saw your pic! WELCOME! At 41, You must really work out and stay in shape. You really do have a beautiful penis. And I don't say that to many guys.

======

OK, so flattery obviously works on me. Thanks for the kind words. I don't work out very much; I'm just blessed with a great metabolism. I must be getting a bit braver (at least for now) - check out my new addition to the gallery. Hope you enjoy it.