Time to say Hi.

Tommy9

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey to all. Have been a member for sometime and have always enjoyed the posts, so thought it was time I introduced myself. I guess I fit into the middle category as I measure 7.5"x6" (thats real inches not internet inches) I'm married, but have always enjoyed the sight of other hung men. Don't want to touch, just like to look. I have posted a profile pic, haven't managed to master putting on any additional ones on yet, will have to read the manual. Always up for a chat if I'm on, so catch you later. Tommy:wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Tommy9 said:
Hey to all. Have been a member for sometime and have always enjoyed the posts, so thought it was time I introduced myself. I guess I fit into the middle category as I measure 7.5"x6" (thats real inches not internet inches) I'm married, but have always enjoyed the sight of other hung men. Don't want to touch, just like to look. I have posted a profile pic, haven't managed to master putting on any additional ones on yet, will have to read the manual. Always up for a chat if I'm on, so catch you later. Tommy:wink:

That's a BIG LIGHTHOUSE you got there, Tommy. I am sure the Seamen can see it for miles:biggrin1:

Welcome to the group!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Tommy! Thanks for posting. Hope to hear more from you when it suits you.

Media
Tommy9 said:
I thought the lighthouse was spectacular! Welcome to LPSG, Tommy 9. Enjoy the site!