time to stop trusting your eyes (even more) !

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First, watch this. This is a new application that was included with photoshop cs4. It's purpose is to rescale objects while keeping the proportion as realistic as possible. Video explains it all.

YouTube - Content-Aware Image Sizing [EN]

So I just toyed around with it a little, and you can look yourself at the quick, undetailed results it procures in the attachments (one is before, the other is after). I barely touched the shadows (making this less realistic than it could be), but it shows how with a little as an hour to kill (this took me 8-10 minutes), how you could easily alter a pic.

The age of images as proof is now (officialy) over! :p

p.s. I wasn't sure where to post this thread, mods, feel free to relocate.

Attachments

Last edited:

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how come there are extra fingers poking out under his leg?
interesting though, i couldn't tell it had been 'enhanced'.
What is the point of doing that though? I like to meet guys and if they are nothing like their picture, then I'm just going to be disappointed, even though I'm no size queen!

D

deleted3782

That is so cool...

Pictures are faulty too because they are not live. How many times have I met some older fella who supplied me with photos that were 15 years old?

The only things we can trust now is camming, which is why it is so popular now. I took all my dick pics down months ago, in part, because pics are so easily manipulated...they are practically worthless as reference tools. Its like making a statement about the size of my cock...its all relative these days.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is so cool...

Pictures are faulty too because they are not live. How many times have I met some older fella who supplied me with photos that were 15 years old?

The only things we can trust now is camming, which is why it is so popular now. I took all my dick pics down months ago, in part, because pics are so easily manipulated...they are practically worthless as reference tools. Its like making a statement about the size of my cock...its all relative these days.

And we still mourn the loss...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well, first of all this picture is easy to spot. Ok, it wasn't your intention to perfectly fake it. Besides that faking pictures was always that easy. You don't need any new CS4. Any old Photoshop is enough. You come across faked pics since years.
With a little work you can make an almost perfect faked image. No news but thanks for the info.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah I could tell pretty easily, especially with a high-res photo like that one. As long as the program used for manipulation is known about, there's a good bet the fakery will be spotted. There are always signs of dishonesty.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I work in photoshop and can tell you that I could detect this fake easily. What jackass would think "Hey, if I make it look like I got a huge dick. Woman will want to sleep with me." Then not only find out he is a jackass and a liar. They will find out his dick is small too. Great plan.