:nopity: LOL

Ahh come on Tilly, don't ya just love it? Hehehehe

ASL?

HUNG?

SIZE?

STATS?

HEY

SUP STUD?

Yeah, had fun the other nite chattin' and found it quite interesting to say the least. Have I ever been guilty of these above? HMMMM. Maybe not so bold, but I guess I have enjoyed the attention some times, and perhaps I have demonstrated or passed some on to others as well. I have tried to take each person for 'face value' on here, and believe them for what they claim or state. If they want to believe that about themselves, I want them to feel I have that faith in them as well.

I was a bit taken by some of the 'HUNG'?, STATS?, ASL?, instead of 'Hey, how are you tonite, etc... My wife has walked in a few times and seen a few of the PM's fly up askin' if I was 'HUNG', and she would 'click' it off on purpose.... and say out loud, 'get your own'.... :loveya: Not to me, to the person who was asking me "HUNG"?

I would like to think and believe we are a 'bit' more than a number? Most guys and gals who I have chatted with online will agree, I have been interested in their lives as well when time permits to get to know about them as a person, where they live, how they grew up, things like that.

Tilly, I am sorry for your anger, and it is unfortunately substantiated over and over with some of the comments or questions, posts within this thread. I would hope that each individual can exclude or include that which they find interest in, and that they would attempt to find interest in each individual in life. We all have differing opinions, and for different reasons, we've come to this site, and find or pull from it a support, that I honestly did 'NOT' believe I would find when I first came here.

My first question was.. "What other support does a Big Dick need, than a Jock".. Well, I have found that there are guys, very very special guys and gals on this site, very interesting people who I have come to love for themselves, whether I may agree with everything they say or not. I do like Vegemite, I don't care what anyone says about me. And I want it in the Biggest, fattest jar I can find.....

Tilly.................. :yourock:

WOG

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Um, Tilly my dear, you never did answer that idiot question.

Sooooooo......

ARE you hung or not?! :loveya:

Just yankin' your chain, hun.

It's obvious who's there for some gay cyber sex. (Yawn....) I haven't felt that desperate in a long time. But there are some extremely COOL people here, and I LOVE chatting with them. Me and FootLongTeen are almost like father and son. (Dude, you SO rock) And his mom is totally fab as well.

Plus, Tilly, I've enjoyed your posts. You're a rocker too.

I just ignore the ones that want to use me for sex. They have needs, but I'm not interested in filling them.

For what ever it's worth.

:+

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Sep 1 2005, 11:01 PM
Um, Tilly my dear, you never did answer that idiot question.

Sooooooo......

ARE you hung or not?! :loveya:

Just yankin' your chain, hun.

It's obvious who's there for some gay cyber sex. (Yawn....) I haven't felt that desperate in a long time. But there are some extremely COOL people here, and I LOVE chatting with them. Me and FootLongTeen are almost like father and son. (Dude, you SO rock) And his mom is totally fab as well.

Plus, Tilly, I've enjoyed your posts. You're a rocker too.

I just ignore the ones that want to use me for sex. They have needs, but I'm not interested in filling them.

For what ever it's worth.

You a very VERBOSE.. I've enjoyed your posts as well, and the Chats..

:+
[post=339945]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by tillyrox@Sep 1 2005, 03:42 AM
Im Angry ok, just need to vent some rage. I was in the chat room the other night with a handfull of very cool people, you know who u are. And we were discuasssing how when ur in the chat room you get PM's that just say ASL??, HUNG??, etc etc. It pisses me off. Also when i chat to people in the chatroom, alot of the time as soon as i say im a chick, WHICH I AM!!!, thats the end of the conversation, like just because i haven't got a dick im not worthy to be talked too, it pisses me off incase you havent caught on. I know that not every one is like this i have met a heap of great and cool people in the chat room, just the last few times i have talked to people this is what pissed me.

So I just wanna know what everyone here thinks they chat room is for. Cos i would have thought it was to talk to people about random stuff. So please take part in the poll so i can see what u guys think.

Tilly
(FEMALE)
[post=339722]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd talk to you ;)

I went in the chat once a long time, maybe a year ago. Some fuckup started talkin to me about how the biggest dick he'd ever seen was on a dog. Then he asked me to go touch my dog...That's when I left the chat. Haven't been back since.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Sep 1 2005, 08:17 PM
I went in the chat once a long time, maybe a year ago. Some fuckup started talkin to me about how the biggest dick he'd ever seen was on a dog. Then he asked me to go touch my dog...That's when I left the chat. Haven't been back since.

I wonder if that's the same sicko who wrote me a PM about how he was straight, but had been knocked over and raped by his pet Labrador retriever and had enjoyed it? :puke: If so, I think it's safe for you to visit again once in a while, Paul; I haven't seen him there lately.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 1 2005, 10:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 1 2005, 10:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Sep 1 2005, 08:17 PM
I went in the chat once a long time, maybe a year ago. Some fuckup started talkin to me about how the biggest dick he&#39;d ever seen was on a dog. Then he asked me to go touch my dog...That&#39;s when I left the chat. Haven&#39;t been back since.

I wonder if that&#39;s the same sicko who wrote me a PM about how he was straight, but had been knocked over and raped by his pet Labrador retriever and had enjoyed it? :puke: If so, I think it&#39;s safe for you to visit again once in a while, Paul; I haven&#39;t seen him there lately.
[post=340017]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh...sorry that was me :evilgrin:

Really though, someone that has an obsession with dogs.....needs some help. (And should never be allowed to own a dog)

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
[/quote]

Oh...sorry that was me :evilgrin:

[/quote]

Oh, you little shit. No, I take that back, you&#39;re much above average shit. :evilgrin:

That&#39;s okay, Alt, you&#39;re still cute. :loveya:

Now I&#39;m never gonna let this dog stuff go. You are going to be totally tormented by it. :wow:

Just kiddin&#39; :bounce: