Time together vs. quality time

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MagicJohnsonFan, Dec 12, 2008.

1. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    Do you think there's a difference? Why or why not? And do you think gender may have something to do with your opinion?

2. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    depends
    if you are with someone bug ignoring them that isn't high quality time
    but at the same time it can be nice to have someone you ike just be near

I have no idea if gender plays a part but it plays a part everywhere else (despite what Feminists demand we believe..)

3. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Time together= those codependent people who insist on spending every waking moment together. I read a thread on a gay forum where someone write a VERY long rant about his boyfriend, (who's on 2 swim teams, working, and going to school) not texting him 30 times a day. These people are VERY annoying, insecure, and controlling. I avoid them at all costs.

Quality time=appreciating your time with your partner and making the most out of it. You may not see them a lot, but when you do you're enjoying their company and paying attention to them instead of your Blackberry. Quality time is making memories whether it's cuddling on the couch watching movies or fucking like rabbits at the beach or visiting a foreign country together or having dinner with your partner's parents.

4. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    There is a difference, even between friends. If I'm just with a friend and we're watching TV, that's not good time, that's just time spent in proximity. If we're playing a video game, or having a discussion, that's good quality time.

Draft saved Draft deleted