Timeline of jockstrap visibility

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy I know said their coach made all the athletes prove regularly that they had on sufficient support. He'd had one player have to have surgery for a contorted testicle. Another one of his students lost a testicle because of an injury. Maybe, if more dad's got closely involved with their sons, things might change.

Your friend had a wise, caring coach!... As for dads, well... you know... There are concerned dads, and then there are dads that don't care, or are too uptight to talk to their sons about their bodies.

A/B

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Who you telling? I entered puberty not knowing a thing. Talk about freak out during my first nocturnal emission, and my first ejaculation while taking a bath. Peeps talk to your sons or at least get them a good book on it. Sheesh.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my dad caught me jerking off, (the first time)... next thing I know, he's brought home a stack of sex education books from the Library... It was embarrassing as hell, but at the same time, I kinda figured out that he cared about my development in some way. He had already given me the BIG "The Birds and the Bees" TALK, so it was all kinda too late... Actually, I think it was his way of saying, "Quit jerking off and get a girlfriend!"... Too late for that, as well... lol

But, now, we have gone way off-topic about jockstraps!... Let's get back to that... :)

A/B

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I noticed several both classmates, teammates and guys i was coaching over the years wear briefs under boxers, doing just as you said, avoiding getting naked in the locker room.
Even weirder is the ones who wore both then shed the boxers leaving just briefs for PE or a practice, then shed the briefs --actually being nude in the locker room!!!--and only putting back on boxers-- a couple even showered. not sure why they wanted to avoid getting naked before but didn't mind it afterward.
Went through a period that many even wore shorts under their pants, never even needing to get down to their underwear.

This is just too fuckin weird.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
When my dad caught me jerking off, (the first time)... next thing I know, he's brought home a stack of sex education books from the Library... It was embarrassing as hell, but at the same time, I kinda figured out that he cared about my development in some way. He had already given me the BIG "The Birds and the Bees" TALK, so it was all kinda too late... Actually, I think it was his way of saying, "Quit jerking off and get a girlfriend!"... Too late for that, as well... lol

But, now, we have gone way off-topic about jockstraps!... Let's get back to that... :)

A/B

A phrase that should never, ever be uttered to any guy...

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems pretty normal to me... What creeps me out is an obsession with "special underpants"... I mean all the silly little styles guys will flaunt around in and feel like they are really "special", and even worse to me is the obsession to wear girlie panties... Ewwww!

A/B

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Seems pretty normal to me... What creeps me out is an obsession with "special underpants"... I mean all the silly little styles guys will flaunt around in and feel like they are really "special", and even worse to me is the obsession to wear girlie panties... Ewwww!

A/B

Come on, admit it. You know when you run out of clean underwear, you resort to granny bloomers. :wink:

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I have to wear a jock whether or not I wear briefs. If I wear it with boxers, I will feel big balls of sweat run down my butt, onto my taint, and down the inside of my thigh. It feels nasty.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I get that jocks are to protect the package, but don't you see how this obsession creeps people out?

No I don't. It's harmless and like most fetishes makes little sense to those not similarly inclined. Besides, there are all kinds of fetishes in the world, not all of them sexual. We fetishize football, alcohol, cars, GUNS, celebrities, .. oh, and did I mention GUNS?
This needn't creep people out any more than, say, women wearing corset for foreplay, or mild bondage, or voting Republican...

I noticed several both classmates, teammates and guys i was coaching over the years wear briefs under boxers, doing just as you said, avoiding getting naked in the locker room.
Even weirder is the ones who wore both then shed the boxers leaving just briefs for PE or a practice, then shed the briefs --actually being nude in the locker room!!!--and only putting back on boxers-- a couple even showered. not sure why they wanted to avoid getting naked before but didn't mind it afterward.
Went through a period that many even wore shorts under their pants, never even needing to get down to their underwear.
I went on a trip last summer with college and high school age youth to do some inner city work. The college stayed at in Chicago required us to shower with swim suit on... I was like wtf? It's really really bizarre how uncomfortable we've become about our bodies

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
An interesting fact is the jock was invented for guys that road bikes and as you see none of the pro's sport jocks anymore, it's all about the compression shorts.... which by the way work much better than a jock.