Times Sq Bomber not 40yo White

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conntom admit it. You were worried that it might not a Muslim and that this loser could be a 40 yo white guy. The very fact that you posted this thread speaks volumes about the way your mind works. What a relief it must be for you that it wasn't a teabagger.
Correction... What a relief it must have been for him that it wasn't yet ANOTHER domestic terror attack, by yet ANOTHER conservative radical.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
blame all of the anger generated on this board on the left. It's a terribly predictable trollish pattern that deserves to be pointed out for the ignorance it is.

So predictable that it rarely takes me a day to realize that someone belongs on ignore. Have seen this in several online fora. Don't know why others can't or won't take that step when it is clearly called for. What is especially obnoxious is that RW trolls are entirely successful when they create a false equivalency that makes otherwise sane people see them as victims rather than instigators. They reframe the argument from whether or not their lies are lies and their hate is hate, to whether their liberal critics are impolite.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
blame all of the anger generated on this board on the left. It's a terribly predictable trollish pattern that deserves to be pointed out for the ignorance it is.

So predictable that it rarely takes me a day to realize that someone belongs on ignore. Have seen this in several online fora. Don't know why others can't or won't take that step when it is clearly called for. What is especially obnoxious is that RW trolls are entirely successful when they create a false equivalency that makes otherwise sane people see them as victims rather than instigators. They reframe the argument from whether or not their lies are lies and their hate is hate, to whether their liberal critics are impolite.

Extra points for using the proper plural of "forum!"

Smart is hot.:wink:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember guys, when you redicule and attack an entire group (party) based on the acts of individuals, you are no better than your opponent who is guilty of the same :rolleyes:
You might want to look up the definition of the words 'group' and 'party', because they have apparently been lost on you.

Oh, and someone should tell this line of reasoning of yours to the Republicans in Congress, who apparently can't even take a piss without making sure everyone else is ok with it.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Faisal Shahzad Tried to Return to Pakistan - CBS News
They have pix of the guy. He looks kinda white if you ask me. :shrug: Then again Freddie Mercury looks white to me too.

I think we should all be grateful that nobody died in this and the guy was caught, so now he can be prosecuted and live the remainder of his life in prison.

Jon Stewart on the mayoral news conference and some followup news reports
Video: Explosive and the City | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Nothing like extraneous details that do not matter given out at an official news conference. And news media telling people how to make things more deadly. :chairshot:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
And you know the liberals and the Obama Administration is VERY disappointed.

Of course.....now they have to settle for pushing the American Citizen headline.

The liberals will not stop.

Oh....and they are using this as a reason to put in more cameras.

How about we not put in cameras and we deal with the actual problem?

It's a bit of a laugh how you get slated here - you made very valid points.

Of course Govts would prefer white citizens (even better if they're female) to pop up & commit terrorist acts.

That way they can scrap profiling, & randomly search anyone without just cause. They're trying to do that here in the UK - & they'll succeed.

Oh & it's not the rabid right, but the loony left & liberals(though not the actual party) who are putting through the most draconian measures...

Compulsory ID cards, stop & search, the most CCTV cameras per capita on the planet (even though it doesn't reduce crime), extensions to detentions without a hearing, monitoring of all email & telephone conversations, DNA taken for all those arrested & not destroyed if not convicted etc etc

Just find a nutter, a patsy, give him a few materials & a pep talk, let him do or f*ck up a job. & get more asshole laws like those bloody scanners at airports.

The point OP made was vaild - just a little excitable.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because let's face it...
We all know teabaggers would never try to bomb the Big Apple. They would rather drive their helicopters into IRS buildings instead. :wink:

Read his rant......he want not a tea party person.

I stated 40yo white because he wouldn't be tea party but we all know you would paint him that way.

Of course you already know that.

X704: We are all very glad it didn't hurt anyone. That has never been an issue here. We're discussing the politics of the event. My suggestion that the left would have had a field day with another Tim McVeigh loon and even secretly hoped for it. It would have been something they could use in trying to turn the tide they see coming in November.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Read his rant......he want not a tea party person.

I don't give a damn if you thought he was a Nazi or an American Hero.
Anyone dumb enough to kill themselves and innocent civilians over something like taxes should be prime candidates for a Darwin award.

I stated 40yo white because he wouldn't be tea party but we all know you would paint him that way.

Bullshit. Before anyone belongs to a particular political party, I look at you as an individual first.

If I call someone an idiot... it's because IMO they are one.
If I label someone a bigot... it's because IMO they are one.
If I called someone a racist... it's also because IMO they are one.
It's NOT because you're a Republican, Conservative, or a Tea Bagger.

So please... step from behind those pathetic label shields and meet me head on. You're not talking to a "liberal" right now... you're talking to me.

My suggestion that the left would have had a field day with another Tim McVeigh loon and even secretly hoped for it.

We know that's what your suggestion was, and it's just as ignorant now as it was hours ago. Unlike you, I don't hope for bad things to happen to people. And I most certainly don't hope for our government to fail just because someone is in office that I don't like. I have much more constructive & creative uses to dispel my angst.

It would have been something they could use in trying to turn the tide they see coming in November.

Please... the idea of a Tea Bagger pulling off a domestic terrorist attack is the least of your worries. If anyone needs some serious damage control right now, it's the party of "No".

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a bit of a laugh how you get slated here - you made very valid points.

Of course Govts would prefer white citizens (even better if they're female) to pop up & commit terrorist acts.

That way they can scrap profiling, & randomly search anyone without just cause. They're trying to do that here in the UK - & they'll succeed.

Oh & it's not the rabid right, but the loony left & liberals(though not the actual party) who are putting through the most draconian measures...

Compulsory ID cards, stop & search, the most CCTV cameras per capita on the planet (even though it doesn't reduce crime), extensions to detentions without a hearing, monitoring of all email & telephone conversations, DNA taken for all those arrested & not destroyed if not convicted etc etc

Just find a nutter, a patsy, give him a few materials & a pep talk, let him do or f*ck up a job. & get more asshole laws like those bloody scanners at airports.

The point OP made was vaild - just a little excitable.
lolol... Now I know why aluminum prices went up today... The wingnuts are running through the world's supply of tin foil in a hurry these days!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The left is full of people that hate me for the color of my skin. But, I don;t do you the disservice of defining you by some of those who are currently aligned with you - President Obama included...

I ...know they wanted it to be a 40 yo white guy so they could try to break the Tea Party movement.

They get a white guy as the criminal then they turn around and say LOOK!!!! Crazy angry white people are the risk!!!! Which would be profiling but we know it's just fine when you profile white people.

They ARE disappointed.

Don;t worry. I don't expect you to admit this. You can't because liberalism is your religion and you will defend your religion to the end. You;re motto is convert or suffer the consequences. Hey...you sound like fanatical muslims!!

Now I know why they won't give a real headline!!!!

Law enforcement officials arrested the perpetrator, who happens to be white, but younger than 40. That there was no loss of life, him being apprehended and confessing to his crime was no disappointment for the Federal government.

To me his skin color was immaterial. But you used it and this incident to conceive bizarre, race-based, ridiculous, theories. That you postulated Obama's branch of government would get a white guy to kill people in order to sink your beloved Teabagger's ship, shows you must have drunk of the same crazy juice the birthers and the former Rev. Wright did.

Last edited: