Times you've felt proud of your sexual skills?

Gucci Bottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me, as a bottom who really enjoys sucking dick passionately and doesn't use his hands at all when giving a blowjob, it's such a compliment when tops have told me:
"this is the first time i've came from a blowjob without me having to jerk off to cum"
or
"i never cum from a blowjob alone, i can only cum when fucking, but you've somehow managed to make me cum just by sucking my dick, that's impressive"

Your turn, fellow LPSGers!!
Boast off!!

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm always looking for cocks to suck, I like to get fucked but sucking and swallowing is my ultimate love. NOTHING better than swallowing loads. I love finding guys that say "I can't cum from head" When I'm on the hunt, always tell them I want to swallow, open to getting fucked if things click. Have never had a "I can't cum from head" guy NOT cum from my sucking. I love the challenge. Of course after making them cum, if they wanna fuck I'll let them top me if they can get it up again. My head game is much stronger than my bottom game LOL

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I’ve never gotten “tired” when bottoming, I can usually get fucked for hours on end (been gangbanged numerous times). I was in Beruit last month and met up with a guy I’ve been chatting with for a couple of months. When we were chatting he challenged me that he’d tire me out but I told him it’s not possible. We decided to meet up early that night around 9ish so I ditched my friends to have him come over to the hotel. We immediately got into it and he went straight to fucking my ass. He didn’t want me to sniff any poppers but I only used it for the initial penetration since he didn’t really feel like prepping my hole. His cock was big and super girthy maybe 8x7 or so, it was almost as thick as a coke can so I can see why he’s confidant in what he’s capable of. I took him balls deep and once I’m adjusted and stretched for his cock he started thrusting intensely hard into me. He’d grab onto a harness I was wearing and would not stop fucking me until he was close to cumming. This went on for over an hour and I’ve had a couple of long orgasms which he used the cum dripping out as lube. Told me I’ve done a good job and asked if I’m tired or wanted more so he’d know when to cum. I told him I could go for a lot more and if he wanted to cum he could. He eventually came inside me and rested for a bit while playing with my hole. The second round lasted a lot longer, we had a few breaks but he’d go on to pound my ass hard and only stopping when he’d get light headed. At this point my hole was uncontrollably convulsing from getting fucked so much but I kept going even when he got tired I rode his cock until he came. He insisted that I’m tired (it was around 1-2 AM) but told him I could still go for more. I sucked his cock a bit but he couldn’t get as rock hard as before. Then he took a male enhancement “supplement” and got to fucking me for round 3, this time not taking any breaks as before and continuously fucking me for hours sweat drenching the sheets. He said he thinks that he couldn’t cum while fucking me so eventually he pulled out and jerked off until he came on my face. After that he dozed off next to me and we slept together. When we woke up around noon I started to ride his morning wood and he slowly woke up and changed positions until I was face down ass up for him to fuck like that with his cum leaking out my hole with every stroke. He lasted less than an hour until he pulled out and came on my ass. Told me that he never met a guy who could get fucked this much before and that he never had to cum more than twice with someone. Felt great that someone so confident and great at fucking felt like he couldn’t keep up.

MrMickleGary

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s a toss-up, but:

I once was fucking another guy’s wife in a four way, and she tapped out because of my size. Literally said, “You have to stop - that huge thing’s wearing me out!” We all laughed but then her husband went to TOWN fucking her (my then-gf and I later decided he was trying to “show her” he could wear her out as well)!

That, and I’ve given 2 women orgasms who’d never had a partner that could do it. Seriously?? 100% straight guys are the WORST :joy:

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had women go nuts over my pussylicking skills and devotion. I enjoy it far more than sex or blowjobs. I'll never forget this one girl, our first night together, I'd gotten her off 3-4 times and in the middle of her grunting and pulsing, she breathed out "You're very good at that." After she came again, we were doing other stuff for a while, then bit later I started to mouth her pussy again and she gulped out "Seriously???"

Another girl, also our first night together, I went down on her 3 times and got her off every time. After sex and while we were taking a breather, she told me to be quiet and she pulled out her cell phone and called her roommate. As I was lying next to her in bed, she told her roommate I was in the bathroom and she could only talk briefly, then whispered "This guy is Mister Oral Sex, he's crazy about it, he won't let me up! And he has a gigantic penis!" She bragged and talked me up to her roommate for a minute or two, then said she had to hang up because she heard me coming back. Needless to say it put me over the moon with pride and lust and we went at it more that night. Ended up marrying that one, been 15 good years now.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm lucky to have a big cock but I learned early on that disn't mean I'd be automatically skilled successfully. I guess what I'm most proud of is that I've learned to last and avoid coming too soon. I really don't like quickies. I like an extended fuck whether with my gf or a buddy, A couple of days ago I had two long fucks with a buddy, using a German lube that stayed slippery and didn't turn sticky, and it was awesome for both of us

Nokatme

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had women go nuts over my pussylicking skills and devotion. I enjoy it far more than sex or blowjobs. I'll never forget this one girl, our first night together, I'd gotten her off 3-4 times and in the middle of her grunting and pulsing, she breathed out "You're very good at that." After she came again, we were doing other stuff for a while, then bit later I started to mouth her pussy again and she gulped out "Seriously???"

Another girl, also our first night together, I went down on her 3 times and got her off every time. After sex and while we were taking a breather, she told me to be quiet and she pulled out her cell phone and called her roommate. As I was lying next to her in bed, she told her roommate I was in the bathroom and she could only talk briefly, then whispered "This guy is Mister Oral Sex, he's crazy about it, he won't let me up! And he has a gigantic penis!" She bragged and talked me up to her roommate for a minute or two, then said she had to hang up because she heard me coming back. Needless to say it put me over the moon with pride and lust and we went at it more that night. Ended up marrying that one, been 15 good years now.
I

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not a skill but more like an uncommon experience:

The times penetrating--slowly, gradually--a woman or a man when just a few moments after I was all the way in they came and said it never happened so fast before.

More commonly:

Lying still while someone rides me they way they want in order to work up their orgasm/s.

Most proud? Tantric skills.

scottycocksucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a moment after a man cums down my throat that his face changes completely. This look of complete release. If he follows up by telling me what a good cocksucker I am (they usually do) I feel very proud. I also get very proud when I service a man who tells me that their boyfriend or girlfriend can't or won't suck their dick. I hate thinking of hot cock going to waste, so It makes me feel proud to serve them.

Reactions: deleted18455271

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've told this elsewhere, but it fits here. I've developed a love of making young men feel good, and am lucky to live in a town with three college with horny college daddy's boys hitting me up. One of them had more attitude than I liked but when he was horny he begged me to fuck him. So for our second meet, I told him that I was in control and not him, so after getting him lubed and warmed up, I started in doggie like he preferred but then threw him on his back as he smirked up at me. I pushed his legs back to his ears and pushed my full cock into him hard. His eyes flew open, eyebrows shot up, mouth open soundlessly as he stared into my eyes as I just hammered him. Forced a huge load of cum out of him, which made me blow as well. When I was getting dressed to leave, I asked him what that look was for. "I never knew sex could be like that. It's the best it's ever felt." I normally don't like being very dominant, but it paid off handsomely in this case. I can still see that amazed, overwhelmed expression, and I still get off to it. ;)

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am 86 years old. I feel very proud when I get fully hard. Hard enough that when penetration has taken place my sex partner whether male or female comments about how big my cock is. Also when the comments point to how skilled I am in using my big cock. Last week I had a female make the comment, "You are not the longest I have had, but you are defiitely the thickest. For a man as big as you are, you sure know how to use it." This woman climaxed repeatedly during our 4 hour fuck session.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a long-time male cocksucker. I’ve received many amazing comments and compliments as a cocksucker over the years that made me feel extremely proud of my sexual skills as a cocksucker cum slut. Several feeders have told me that my mouth feels better than any pussy. I’ve also had other more dominant alpha male type of feeders call my mouth a “mouth pussy.” Those comments made me feel very proud of my skills as a fantastic cocksucker that really turned me on!

Other comments and compliments that have made me feel very proud of my sexual skills involved my sluttiness involving my intense cum fetish. I also genuinely strongly crave the taste of dick and cum. Before every blowjob I give I honestly quiver with anticipation before giving a blowjob, because I know that within about a minute of starting a blowjob I’ll be enjoying the exquisitely beautiful taste and smell of having dick breath. One of the things I love the most about being a cocksucker is that I get to enjoy the amazing taste and smell of having dick breath in my mouth and on my face! When I told my first feeder how much I absolutely loved having dick breath he came up with a new nickname for me, “penis breath.” Well at first being constantly called “penis breath” kind of bothered me as being insulting. However, I slowly began to look at the nickname “penis breath” as an amazing sexual compliment. Not only is having penis breath genuinely one of my favorite things about sucking dick that I have powerful cravings for, but I considered the name as a true compliment for being a good slut who truly loves everything involving me giving blowjobs.

• Love
Reactions: JamarLee

lustyharadrim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My latest hook up with a sexy black man with his 9” bbc. I was a bit nervous because his was the biggest that I would have. It hurt me a bit at the beginning. But then it got easier. He fucked me almost in every room in his house. Even his back patio. When I got home I found a text from him “you took my dick so well inside. Nobody took it like you did. Even my ex wife.”
That made me feel like a proud slut:rolleyes:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking an experienced MILF who was 15+ years my senior.

She was a blonde Brazilian who had a physique that should have been cast in bronze. She told me that her husband had a long dick (9+") but it was skinny as fuck and she said she hadn't had an orgasm from penetration for years.

It was an entire afternoon of fucking - garage, pool, bedroom, shower, hallway, and kitchen. When I left that day, she could barely talk let alone walk. She must have had 20 orgasms - if not more, some were fairly violent and intense - lots of grunting and screaming. I came a few times but left with plenty in the tank.

The same day (night) I fucked my girlfriend like a crazed animal and we both collapsed simultaneously. We slept and ended up having morning sex, breakfast, and sex in the shower before I left. I ended up hooking up with the same MILF that afternoon and fucked the daylights out of her again. Took a few days off after that escapade!

Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's difficult to describe because there are many positions this could happen, but I was fucking my girlfriend and I spontaneously held her and changed positions without pulling out, when many would have had to.

It was the combination of me taking charge and me staying inside that impressed her. Her English wasn't great but she said with her eyes and with her mouth that she really liked my sexual acrobatics. Having a huge cock also helped me in that moment.

If I could bottle the instant, I would!

Reactions: WadWorshipper

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like a lot of the posts I have had the 'I can't cum from bj's' hookups before and successfully sucked a load out of them.
But one meetup that sticks out was with a women many years ago that I met in college. We hooked up one night and she told me when we started that she never had an orgasm from penetration sex. Well I was young and had a few drinks in me I was ready for the challenge. A few minutes into it I knew she wasnt very experienced or her past bf's didnt know anything.
After fucking for about 15 minutes trying different positions around the room we fell on the bed with her on top. She said I have never been on top before. After a minute or so of guiding her and moving her hips she started bouncing off me like a trampoline. When I thought she may be close I held her down on my cock and pushed her hips back and forth instead of up and down. Soon she was thrusting away like she was fucking me my cock slapping the walls inside, I reached down and started rubbing her bean with my finger and she started screaming yes yes she bucked harder and I flicked clit clit faster until BAM! She screamed and at the time I thought she pissed all over me. (I didn't know what squirting was and neither did she) As she collapsed apologizing for soaking me. She just laid on top of my shaking for a while.
I was hoping we could meetup again but it never panned out.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've developed a hobby where I love to fuck hot young men that are into "daddies". I'm not an overly dominant top and I just love to please them. One 18yo asked me to train him to be a skilled bottom before going off to college....that was a fun one. And I've played with some boys (all legal) that were skilled and fun to make cum. But there was one that was in between that stands out. He was a local college boy and was lucky enough to have his own apartment near campus. He had an odd attitude. Kind of haughty and aloof. He insisted he only wanted to be fucked doggie. When I got there, his bed was so piled with crap we barely had room to fuck. It was OK, but as soon as I made him cum, he said he had a party to go to and he had to leave. I chalked him up to an asshole, not to be repeated.

Weeks later, he was so horny from studying from finals, he BEGGED me to come fuck him. Told him no way, his attitude sucked. He still begged and said I could do anything. I said fine, clear everything off that bed, and get ready for me to fuck you in whatever position I want.

While I honored his preference not to kiss, I was going to touch him everywhere and enjoy his amazing 19yo body. I had him suck me until I had had enough, and while I started in doggie because I loved watching my cock disappear into that amazing ass and hear him moan for "daddy", I then threw him on his back with his leg pinned back to his ears. I shoved deep inside him and just pressed there, pushing deep, staring into his face. His eyes shot open, his eyebrows went up, his mouth opened but nothing came out. I fucked him deep and hard for a long while until he exploded all over both of us, which made me cum hard in return.

No longer aloof and haughty, but kind of quiet, I asked him what that expression was about, as I got dressed. He looked at me and quietly told me that he had never realized sex could feel that good, as intense as that. He had lost all thought as intense pleasure washed over him.

I smiled.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy sex with both males and females. I have pride when I am able to bring either to climax. I have. Even capable of bringing women to multiorgasms. I was with a younger man a couple of weeks ago. He was not sure that he could take my size. I assured him there would be adequate preparation. Yes, he took me balls deep. He also commented how, that as large and thick my cock is, skilled I was in fucking. Within a few minutes he shot all over the place. He commented that he had not cum for years when receiving anal.

I have also fucked many females. Most often I get comments about my length and girth. I also get comments about how skilled I am when fucking. They seem to enjoy that I vary my speed as well as the depth of penetration.

I am also proud that I am able to get them to climax through PIV only knowing that so few women are capable of climaxing that way.

Reactions: WadWorshipper