Times you've felt proud of your sexual skills?

KingShark001

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had women go nuts over my pussylicking skills and devotion. I enjoy it far more than sex or blowjobs. I'll never forget this one girl, our first night together, I'd gotten her off 3-4 times and in the middle of her grunting and pulsing, she breathed out "You're very good at that." After she came again, we were doing other stuff for a while, then bit later I started to mouth her pussy again and she gulped out "Seriously???"

Another girl, also our first night together, I went down on her 3 times and got her off every time. After sex and while we were taking a breather, she told me to be quiet and she pulled out her cell phone and called her roommate. As I was lying next to her in bed, she told her roommate I was in the bathroom and she could only talk briefly, then whispered "This guy is Mister Oral Sex, he's crazy about it, he won't let me up! And he has a gigantic penis!" She bragged and talked me up to her roommate for a minute or two, then said she had to hang up because she heard me coming back. Needless to say it put me over the moon with pride and lust and we went at it more that night. Ended up marrying that one, been 15 good years now.
I’d love to see videos of you licking pussy