Timothée chalamet

tysontears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you click the 3 lines in the corner of the page that gives you all the navigation stuff, there's a section that has "threads"

If you click on the "unread watched threads" it shows you any that haven't come up as notifications and then when you read em, you start getting notifications again.

twinkscentral

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
loving these ads ngl. i think he’s just having fun with them cause obviously he doesn’t need the money. that or it’s promotion to lead up until they eventually announce a project with him, which would be kinda genius lol

Jhard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
loving these ads ngl. i think he’s just having fun with them cause obviously he doesn’t need the money. that or it’s promotion to lead up until they eventually announce a project with him, which would be kinda genius lol
That is most like exactly what this will be, a lead up to a project announcement.

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love them too. I can't fathom why anyone would have a problem with them. And I agree, for sure he doesn't need the money but he'd be an idiot to not get that easy cash. He likely made Million$ doing these short commercials. Only problem I have with them is that Apple TV is entirely Mid :p.

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love them too. I can't fathom why anyone would have a problem with them. And I agree, for sure he doesn't need the money but he'd be an idiot to not get that easy cash. He likely made Million$ doing these short commercials. Only problem I have with them is that Apple TV is entirely Mid :p.

Reminds me of when George Clooney started catching flack for doing Coffee Ads and his response was something to the effect of "fuck you it bought me a house in Italy, I don't give a damn if you think I shouldn't have done them."

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reminds me of when George Clooney started catching flack for doing Coffee Ads and his response was something to the effect of "fuck you it bought me a house in Italy, I don't give a damn if you think I shouldn't have done them."
Yes! And Timmy is just shilling for yet another streaming service. +/- $10 a month. It's 2023 and we all subscribe and juggle such services. Meanwhile many other celebrities are out there shilling for Crypto and/or NFT companies people dump money into and get no positive result... Easy money for our guy and he can sleep well at night.

Dreka

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jon Hamm's announcement for an AppleTV show was in July or August, so I'm not 100% certain there will be any news during the Superbowl, but I'm ready to be proven wrong.

(also for anyone intrigued about actors doing ad, young DiCaprio actually did few ads for a credit card company in japan)

ger11

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight