Timothée chalamet

phaedrun

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What did Jason do
I'm guessing it's because Jason's a big traditionally masculine dude in his forties with long hair. Have heard nothing but delightful things about him from anyone he's acted with.

I'm not partial to fakes but I gotta admit I like those.

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Weirdly enough I posted these before and the mods deleted them because they weren’t relevant to the thread or something :p
Things get deleted when reported (or sometimes when a Mod happens upon them) if something that was removed is re-posted, it stays up until the Mods find it again. The posts you linked were already removed.

jakeeyymitch

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i’m curious to know what everyone’s theories are on timmy’s sexuality. i know he seems straight based off what we know with his past relationships but in a couple interviews i get a vibe he could be bisexual/open. when asked about what he learnt about his own sexuality when playing elio he said that he learnt how sexuality is very fluid and not just straight and gay. he also said that in relation to what him and elio have in common - an openness and yearning for different experiences. of course he’s not extremely vocal on his sexuality as many celebs aren’t and it doesn’t really matter at all but just curious to know what everyone else thinks?

twinkscentral

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i’m curious to know what everyone’s theories are on timmy’s sexuality. i know he seems straight based off what we know with his past relationships but in a couple interviews i get a vibe he could be bisexual/open. when asked about what he learnt about his own sexuality when playing elio he said that he learnt how sexuality is very fluid and not just straight and gay. he also said that in relation to what him and elio have in common - an openness and yearning for different experiences. of course he’s not extremely vocal on his sexuality as many celebs aren’t and it doesn’t really matter at all but just curious to know what everyone else thinks?
i think he’s definitely someone who’s open to sexual fluidity but i don’t think it’s something he actively pursues

Richard M S

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think he and his team anticipated the kind of questions he would be subjected to during interviews for such a film and they carefully constructed answers like the one above.

billiebb

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Heterosexual and a whore.