Timothée chalamet

Toochie

Legendary Member
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm going to see it again today (my fifth time). However, I'm going to see it alone for the full affect!
You can't hold back the tears when youre alone. Especially when you can already anticipate the ending knowing they wouldnt end up together

heathandjake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can't hold back the tears when youre alone. Especially when you can already anticipate the ending knowing they wouldnt end up together
Indeed my friend; indeed. It's incredible but I'm still catching things I hadn't previously caught....a momentary expression, a subtle look.

Reactions: Toochie

natesuxx

Legendary Member
Media
It’s the dialogue with his dad that finished me off.

When I first watched it I thought it was shit, but then I found myself thinking it over and over and over. I’ve watched several times now and am in crazy love with the film. Performed brilliantly!

Reactions: heathandjake

Toochie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Indeed my friend; indeed. It's incredible but I'm still catching things I hadn't previously caught....a momentary expression, a subtle look.
It’s the dialogue with his dad that finished me off.

When I first watched it I thought it was shit, but then I found myself thinking it over and over and over. I’ve watched several times now and am in crazy love with the film. Performed brilliantly!
Do you agree that the more you watch the film the more you have more emotions and tears cause you will be anticipating the sad ending from the very beginning of the movie? The part where they separated in the train station where they hugged was also very heartbreaking because they didnt even say a word, for that manner not even say if they will be seeing eachother again

Reactions: heathandjake

heathandjake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although the very last scene of him crying by the fireplace broke me the first time I watched the film (and it still does), I have learned to truly appreciate the raw emotions portrayed in both the train station and phone call during Hanukkah scenes. I have been there myself and my own personal hurt although decades old adds to the depth of both scenes. An unmistakable work of art; my life has forever been changed because of this film (and I am fine with that).

Toochie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Although the very last scene of him crying by the fireplace broke me the first time I watched the film (and it still does), I have learned to truly appreciate the raw emotions portrayed in both the train station and phone call during Hanukkah scenes. I have been there myself and my own personal hurt although decades old adds to the depth of both scenes. An unmistakable work of art; my life has forever been changed because of this film (and I am fine with that).
Have you also read the book? The way Oliver brought the news that hes getting married was done in person which also was equally depressing. But the movie really added its own twist to it. How sad that the only last thing youll get from him is a phone call, no goodbyes no hugs no kisses for the last time. It broke me. But I have a love/hate realationship with the emotions Im feeling towards the movie. Joy, love, and sadness all rolled in one

heathandjake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you also read the book? The way Oliver brought the news that hes getting married was done in person which also was equally depressing. But the movie really added its own twist to it. How sad that the only last thing youll get from him is a phone call, no goodbyes no hugs no kisses for the last time. It broke me. But I have a love/hate realationship with the emotions Im feeling towards the movie. Joy, love, and sadness all rolled in one
Yes I have. I've actually begun reading it for the second time. I completely feel you and agree, especially with your last statement. You totally nailed it!

Toochie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes I have. I've actually begun reading it for the second time. I completely feel you and agree, especially with your last statement. You totally nailed it!
I can't dare to read it for the 2nd time. I got too depressed i havent recovered til now. Its been 2 weeks already since I read the book but up til now i can still feel the pain that sometimes it affects my daily life. No joke! I hope theres therapy for this.lol

heathandjake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Toochie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remain sceptical about a sequel. I genuinely don’t think it’s necessary. I’ve already read the book. Not a huge fan of how it traced their lives 20 years later. It erased all hope of them getting back together. Better to leave me to imagine the possibilities. Just my view.
Yeah. But i just wanna see both tim and armie back in the bigscreen together again. Great and very organic chemistry