Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw it! Tina was spot on as Sarah Palin!!

Other than that spot, though, I thought the overall show was below par. Michael Phelps flubbed virtually every line he had and seemed REALLY uncomfortable.

MAD TV, on the other hand, had a great season premiere show -- the "So You Think You Can Dance" skit was hilarious!
I agree Phelps is a great swimmer but not exactly sharp as a tack. He's a bit on the dumb side actually. He is not going to make the money as much as Spitz because he is dull and is not attractive at all with those big horse teeth.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although funny--she's just not pretty enough--sorry Tina

Are you kidding? Tina is thinner and taller than Sarah and ultimately has a way more graceful body structure than Sarah. Tina doesn't hold herself like a beauty queen and slumps quite a bit when she stands. Her walk is not that of a practiced stewardess, but she mos def would look SMOKIN' hot naked!! She is also a good bit more intelligent than Sarah and funny as HELL!!! Greek women are sooooo beautiful!!!!

Palin has man-jaws.

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I STRONGLY disagree . . Tine Fey is smart and sexy. I would love to meet her for a long weekend. A VERY long weekend.
I was talking about Phelps!!! Read more carefully next time!! Tina is very smart and pretty --just not at the same level as Sarah--no one is as pretty as Sarah.

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was talking about Phelps!!! Read more carefully next time!! Tina is very smart and pretty --just not at the same level as Sarah--no one is as pretty as Sarah.

You don't think anyone is as good looking as Sarah Palin? If that's true you have very bad taste in women...:confused:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I'm sure you meant to say that no one is as petty as Sarah. Simple spelling errors can happen to anyone.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw a clip of that particular sketch today and for a second I thought it was actually Palin. I think Tina Fey is very very talented and I can't wait till 30 Rock is back on!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought that Sarah looks like the singer Barry Hay from Golden Earring.

Attachments

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SILLY SEASON!
Andrea mitchell interviewing Republican operative, Carly Fiorino

The humor surrouding this candidate just keep rolling in...h/t to Huffpo for the transcript:
MITCHELL: You are the first person from the McCain campaign I can ask, what did you think of Tina Fey as Sarah Palin?
FIORINA: Well, I think that she looked a bit like her. I think that, of course, the portrait was very dismissive of the substance of Sarah Palin, and so in that sense, they were defining Hillary Clinton as very substantive, and Sarah Palin as totally superficial. I think that continues the line of argument that is disrespectful in the extreme, and yes, I would say, sexist in the sense that just because Sarah Palin has different views than Hillary Clinton does not mean that she lacks substance. She has a lot of substance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/15/carly-fiorina-criticizes_n_126533.html

Last edited: