Tiny down there

Ludlee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
B36FEFA5-1F1F-4D6C-9EE2-29381521B378.jpeg
I used to go a gym close to my workplace some years ago. One of my coworkers, who happened to be gay, saw me naked several times after we worked out. I was extremely fit at the time, but my tool had always been tiny, mainly when soft. However, for some weird reason, he fancied the little piece of meat he saw between my legs and asked me if I would let him suck me. I laughed an told him that my thing would get stuck between his teeth. LOL! He laughed his socks off and we’re still good friends. And no, I’m not gay and not into sph.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 1326552 I used to go a gym close to my workplace some years ago. One of my coworkers, who happened to be gay, saw me naked several times after we worked out. I was extremely fit at the time, but my tool had always been tiny, mainly when soft. However, for some weird reason, he fancied the little piece of meat he saw between my legs and asked me if I would let him suck me. I laughed an told him that my thing would get stuck between his teeth. LOL! He laughed his socks off and we’re still good friends. And no, I’m not gay and not into sph.
How tiny is it? :eek:
tumblr_ozwmsr36SM1snhd92o1_250.gif

Reactions: BillM