Tiny girl x big guy problems?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Noodood, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Noodood

Noodood New Member

I have a semi-serious concern - semi not because I just think it's unimportant, but because there's still plenty of time on the clock and even then other ways to please someone. But first, I have to do a quick history catchup:

I'm 19, my girlfriend is 20. I became friends with her four years ago, began dating her a year after that, and she had to move a year after that (two years ago).

She'd been holding back from college, hoping we could go together - and we both got into University of Texas in Austin, lucky us, so we will be together, and I imagine things will get intimate.

The problem? We kept dating long-distance (anyone else with experience on this knows how much this sucks), and we've shared some personal information, particularly our lower body "sizes."

I'm 7-7.5"/5", and she claimed she can only fit two fingers inside of her. Not she masturbates with two - she can only fit two in. Furthermore she's rather small - a few inches over 5 foot.

Oh yes, and we're both virgins - we'd been saving it for each other. As such, I don't have any real experience.

As for actual penetration, I've lurked around - lot of foreplay, lube, etc.

My problem is this, though: I've read that the first time tends to hurt for a lot of women, and that's just regularly - but not always. I want to make sure that it doesn't hurt for her - at least, not the first time. She's admitted to fantasies about rough sex, but I want to be sure she can always remember the first time as something romantic and magical and all that jazz.

I'm willing to do just about anything - just foreplay and tongueplay for a few weeks, steady stretching with gradually larger toys, whatever - as long as she isn't hurt in the process or hurt when I actually give her that special night.

2. D_O_Revoir

D_O_Revoir Account Disabled

Height and vagina size doesn't always correlate. Just get at it, and you guy will figure out what feels good. It's not rocket science, unless you are into some very freaky stuff.

-Z

3. wellhung123

wellhung123 New Member

Albums:
    The key is lots of foreplay and go slow when you're actually doing the deed. You need to be able communicate with her and see if she's uncomfortable or in pain.

My other piece of advice is hold off on the fantasy stuff for the time being. You need to walk before you can run.

4. Noodood

Noodood New Member

But of course.

My primary concern is the girth - she says she can only fit two fingers in, meanwhile, my dick's the size of about three fingers in two rows.

5. seamonster

seamonster Member

Take it slow and it will fit, I have often been surprised what a tight pussy will take when it is wet and horny.

6. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    The two best friends of a girthy penis when attempting to penetrate a girl are lube and arousing her. The more she is aroused, the more she will be able to accommodate, and lube can help out with the rest. That being said, there are some plugs that just dont fit in certain sockets, but I think you are in the clear here.

Draft saved Draft deleted