tiny little gym shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by wishihadone, Oct 9, 2011.

1. wishihadone

wishihadone Member

I love driving through the university - seeing students jogging wearing these tiny little gym shorts and no shirts. It always strikes me how little their bottoms look and it always makes me think of the big dicks hiding up front.

Anyone else get turned on by tiny little gym shorts - view from behind

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Yes - very much a turn on for me too - I have never got passed them since I was a kid!!!!

3. dave888dave888

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yep.....on guys and gals

4. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Which is why current athletic shorts trends are such a mystery. Who the fuck decided "shorts" that are enormous and go past your knees are good for athletics?? They're lame. Look at basketball players' shorts now and compare to the ones in the 70's. What happened?

5. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Long shorts on basketball players must have something to do with how victorian minded the U.S. is these days.

6. zero_ga

zero_ga Member

Albums:
    I prefer them the shorter the better I never understood the baggy ones and why they are popular they look like something a clown wore at the circus, always liked to cutoff my blue jeans cut way high the pockets would show. The Joe snyber jogging shorts are the style I would like to see come back.

7. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with you completely. Well stated.

8. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm 5'5" so I only go for the shorter shorts as the longer "regular" length look ridiculous on me. I also like to show off what I have spent working on in the gym.

9. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

funny i was working out next to some dude today who had on short shorts. it kinda shocked me because he seemed pretty young. usually i see the europeans and men passed 30 wearing the short shorts.

i personally wear basketball shorts and sweats to the gym. everything past the knees. i have thick thighs and they arent as defined as i want them to be (working on it) so walking around in short shorts or tight pants is a no no.

10. nakedbanter

nakedbanter New Member

Albums:

LOL... I am the same height as you. 22yo lad Mixedrace at only 5'5 in height :D

I like to buy short shorts because they wont look stupid on me... i've been thinking to get a pair of these retro style gym shorts (speedo swim trunks look good tho).

Do you think I should? or do you think they are best left on the shelf???

Attached Files:

11. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Amen!

12. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Long basketball shorts are fine if you are rather tall but on smaller statured guys they can make you look like you've been cut in half lol I always then prefer the shorter sides of shorts, either just above the knee for casual wear or if I am jogging the smaller footy type ones, while in swimming I prefer those really short and tight rugby shorts you can see in my gallery.

I hope though that the short shorts are making a come back since they just seem not only sexy on the right bum and fit bloke but also more practical when you think about it as there is less material getting in the way of the range of motion and its quicker drying and less to fold and pack away after your workout session.

13. Autofellatio

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a guy who wears shorts everywhere (except for church and lectures, etc.), I honestly don't get the deal with baggy pants :p

I only find baggy pants comfortable to sleep in - I sleep shirtless since I find nude sleeping too... swinging, so baggy pants provide just enough constraint.

On a side note - baggy pants can be dangerous for physical activities, since they might get stuck or something.

14. LeftCoast

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oddly enough this summer I saw more guys (really fit) jogging in spandex again. We were playing tennis in San Diego and I kept getting distracted. Similar in Europe.

15. rrunnz

rrunnz New Member

Albums:
    The long shorts really bring a ghetto culture, not surprising, look at the makeup of basketball pro or collegiate.

16. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope its a good sign that males are getting over slowly their body shame and getting back to being nor afraid at wearing more revealing clothing.

17. shyRNguy

shyRNguy New Member

About a week ago, was driving home around 4pm (hot day) and the entire high school cross-country team went running by in just short black shorts and shoes....not a single one had on a shirt.....nice scenery.

18. libertango

libertango Member

Where can you buy them from? Everywhere I look, the shorts are ridiculously big, and I'm not even talking about Basketball shorts. I' play in a tennis league, around 3x a week, so get through ALOT of shorts, but even tennis shorts are so fucking huge. :(

19. victoranthony

victoranthony Member

Blame it on Michael Jorden,he has "lucky " shorts he wears under his team shorts,so as a result he had to have his outter shorts made larger; that's how it started!

20. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

Gotta love it when ignorant assholes like this come out of their mouths with racist bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted