Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think today's gym short styles are the result of guys not doing leg workouts. I have huge quads and like to show them off when I can but shorts that go down to the knee or lower hide the effort I have put into my workouts. Swimsuits are the same. They shouldn't be called board shorts they should be called bored shorts...
LOL-I couldn't agree more-well put!

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
I'm with you all here. I despise shorts that go down to the knees or beyond. Always have, but no stores carry anything but these days. Frankly they are not even shorts IMHO. They are like mid pants, midway between what I think are shorts, and full length pants. And don't get me started on swimwear. I wish it was more acceptable and common for guys to wear thongs at poolside. :eek::biggrin1:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think today's gym short styles are the result of guys not doing leg workouts. I have huge quads and like to show them off when I can but shorts that go down to the knee or lower hide the effort I have put into my workouts. Swimsuits are the same. They shouldn't be called board shorts they should be called bored shorts...

Yeah with these baggy clothes, men in the US are almost like women in Saudi Arabia. Soon they'll be wearing burqas!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soffe Gym Shorts with a 5" Inseam. I bought a pair of these in yellow and navy. I love the way they fit closer to the body and are not baggy like most of what's offered in the stores currently. When you click the link below, the shorts on the model appear to be longer than they really are, so don't be discouraged. I like my legs to show and will probably but more. They work well to wear in the ocean when I want more coverage than my Speedo.

Basic Mini-Mesh Shorts - Soffe

Last edited:

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
The shorts I had in junior high and senior high were cotton and had a jockstrap built in. Yale Supporter shorts. Damn they were comfortable

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've tried on the Aerican Apparel gym shorts. They look good, but I think if you have a good sized cock, then you will definitely be showing it off. I'm just at the upper end of average, 7", and my package is quite obvious.