tiny little gym shorts

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw a guy at the gym today that was wearing a pair of those old style gym shorts. The dude was in his early 20s. He had some good defined muscles. He had a Justin Bieber style haircut. When he was pulling weights on one of the machines you could clearly see his ass crack. He had a pretty good bulge in front. He worked out with the weights in front of the mirrors & walked around as though intentionally wanting people to check him out. The gym shorts were baby blue & he wore a white wife beater t-shirt.

Reactions: aldawg

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's why jockstraps were mandatory.

And guys of that certain age will remember the PE coach making daily jock checks. You had to pull the ass strap out of the bottom of your shorts to prove you were wearing a jock, or you got marked down. How times have changed...today that would probably be called sexual harassment or perversion.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought that's what this thread was about...

I didn't state that explicitly, but yeah I work out at a gay gym.:wink:
But not just the bulge -- retro PE shorts also show off your butt and thighs. I think what I stared at most in high school gym class was muscular hairy thighs in tight shorts. Ooooh baby!

Reactions: SonyToyo

I ordered a couple items from this site. Simple, easy check-out with paypal. Pricing includes shipping. Extremely fast delivery via USPS First Class. Items are excellent quality and very comfortable.

High recommendation.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ordered a couple items from this site. Simple, easy check-out with paypal. Pricing includes shipping. Extremely fast delivery via USPS First Class. Items are excellent quality and very comfortable.

High recommendation.

Good to know ..I will be getting mine soon.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Board shorts finally seem to be getting shorter thank goodness. Of course Birdwell has been making them in the same length since 1961 but I haven't seen Birdwells in a surf shop on the East Coast since I was in High school 20 years ago. http://www.bbbritches.us/

Sundek still makes retro short length boardies too but they are pricey! http://www.shopsundek.com/en/

I think today's gym short styles are the result of guys not doing leg workouts. I have huge quads and like to show them off when I can but shorts that go down to the knee or lower hide the effort I have put into my workouts. Swimsuits are the same. They shouldn't be called board shorts they should be called bored shorts...

Last edited:

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love these retro shorts but I doubt they would be well received in any public place. What we use to wear in the 70s is sadly not considered acceptable nowadays in favor of more baggy concealing clothing, a result, I think, of the prison fashion mindset. It's just carried over into mainstream society.

I occasionally see the local college cross country team on a training run. Short shorts, some split almost to the waist and shirtless. Contrary to the common impression that today's college men are reluctant to show any skin between neck and knees.

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
Like all style trends, I get the impression long shorts are on their way out. I work on a university campus and I'm seeing a lot more guys in shorter shorts. The longer shorts are getting rarer. Thank goodness. Got tired of the cut off at the knees look a long time ago.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Like all style trends, I get the impression long shorts are on their way out. I work on a university campus and I'm seeing a lot more guys in shorter shorts. The longer shorts are getting rarer. Thank goodness. Got tired of the cut off at the knees look a long time ago.

Agreed. Who the fuck decided "shorts" meant "Long pants that are somewhat shortened"? Lame.

mrochester

1st Like
Media
I wear lycra shorts which have a loose layer over the top when I'm running or in the gym. Too self-conscious to wear just lycra, but love the fact that it is lycra underneath.

Reactions: beach_bud