tiny little gym shorts

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear baggy knee length shorts at the gym. Eventhough people just go there to work out, I don't wear the short shorts out of being labeled the gym pariah...LOL

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love short shorts that show most of my legs and huge my ass and show a good bulge. I found some good ones in the gay stores in Fort Lauderdale like 4Men and GayMart. My shorts (and the matching fitted muscle tank top) are made by JockO.

Dude you always look great. Wow

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was reminded the other day just how great and good looking boxershorts used to be. I was watching an old movie Iron Man, and there is a scene where I good looking older guy is doing pushups in a hotel room in Paris wearing only small white boxershorts. He then stands on a balcony and later has a drag out fight with a guy who is out to kill him. I kept hoping to see more, but nothing popped out. I was also in a book store looking at a history of basketball and was longing for the days when players wore short shorts. Some great color pics and lots of gaps. They seemed comfortable and never seemed to have dick slips. The same goes for old movies with beach or swimming scenes. When was it that shorts turned to longs? Its like they let a drawstring down. I just saw a basketball game and the bottom of the players so called shorts reached the top of their socks. If soccer players and rugby players can have short shorts, why not the others with bathing suits, boxers , ect. Are men that ashamed of what they have? What are your thought? Pictures?

Reactions: SonyToyo

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And guys of that certain age will remember the PE coach making daily jock checks. You had to pull the ass strap out of the bottom of your shorts to prove you were wearing a jock, or you got marked down. How times have changed...today that would probably be called sexual harassment or perversion.
Yep. We did the jock check every day in high school gym class. A jock was part of our gym uniform and part of our grade.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in High School in the late 70-'s the basketball shorts were short. Always loved the short shorts. I love the very tiny terri cloth shorts too. Love to see a guy in small tight shorts and speedos. YUM

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in 2003 - 2004 my father used to dress that kind of little gym shorts, that was amazing, he had a body hot as hell! and im glad he used those tiny gym shorts, he was like he loved that people looked at him and his amazing body. He was a super macho with lots of women and loved to dress tight, i want to follow his steps lol.

thonglife2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a distance runner and I love wearing short shorts on my runs and to the beach or pool. I think it's a huge turn-on to show off my body, some bulge up front and my long legs wearing tiny shorts. I have lose and compression styles I wear everywhere.

Reactions: furrBBall

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL... I am the same height as you. 22yo lad Mixedrace at only 5'5 in height :D

I like to buy short shorts because they wont look stupid on me... i've been thinking to get a pair of these retro style gym shorts (speedo swim trunks look good tho).

Do you think I should? or do you think they are best left on the shelf???
Great shorts

Reactions: SonyToyo and RLJR