tiny, small, Average, big, huge, Oh my God, that will never fit!!!!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Is this scale for penis length right in your opinion?

Tiny = 0-3.5"
Small = 3.5-5"
Average = 5-6.5"
Big = 6.5-8.5"
Huge = 8.5-10"
Oh my God, that will never fit!!!! = 10+"

Personally I have made mine grow so I have experienced most sizes, only now at 8.75" does it seem big to my eyes.

Girls told me that it was big at 7.5" but it seemed average to me.

6.5" seemed tiny!

I think that I watch too many films with John Holmes, Mandingo, Lex steele etc

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm shit at maths but your ranges are wrong. How is a 5" penis both small and average?

Try going up a decimal place or something...make it all even more ridiculous and inconsequential lol.

eg I'm sure a 4'11" waif of a girl, with the tiniest of hands and feet of an elven goddess would shit herself at the sight of a thick 6" penis.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
Personally I have made mine grow so I have experienced most sizes, only now at 8.75" does it seem big to my eyes.
What's your height and build? Did you measure 8.75" from the top or from the side?

Thanks for replying in advance!

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:

Tiny = 0-3.5"
Small = 3.5-5"
Average = 5-6.5"
Big = 6.5-8.5"
Huge = 8.5-10"

Girls told me that it was big at 7.5" but it seemed average to me.

6.5" seemed tiny!

I think that I watch too many films with John Holmes, Mandingo, Lex steele etc
Considering the average is 5"-6" X 4"-5" (based on a combination of different surveys). I would think...

Very Small= <5" X <4"
Small= 5"+ X 4"+
Average= 5.5"-6"+ X 4.5"-5"+
Large (Above Average)= 7"+ X 5.5"+
Huge= 8"+ X 6"+ (Btw, I think this is a great size... Precisely: 8"-8.25" measured from the top, 8.5"-8.75" measured from the side X 6"-6.25")
Gigantic= 9"+ X 6.5"+
Monster= 10"+ X 7"+

planecrash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you guys shut the hell up about the same number being in two ranges. What, are you confused? I envision a dog chasing his tail, screaming "How can there be one number in two ranges???? how can there be one number in one ranges??? "

For a scale this inaccurate it doesn't make sense to include a decimal point. The guy was just expressing an opinion on sizes. give hime some constructive feedback and move on instead of pulling out your Math Police badges and wasting our time.

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wonderboy said:
I'm shit at maths but your ranges are wrong. How is a 5" penis both small and average?

Try going up a decimal place or something...make it all even more ridiculous and inconsequential lol.

eg I'm sure a 4'11" waif of a girl, with the tiniest of hands and feet of an elven goddess would shit herself at the sight of a thick 6" penis.

i do wonder how the puppies turn out if a female chiwouwa eloped with a doberman :eek:

small : <5"
average : 5"-6"
big : 7"-8"
huge : >8" with good girth

MYDEEPTHROAT said:
The only problem with that being ...

If I'm 6.5" or 6.75" ... does that make me average or big ?

:wink:

big average lol

actually very simple in my mind

over 8 is big
under 8 is not big :)

I dont think anygirls would care quarter or half inches in your size if u under 8". ;) ... its a psychological limit but also variant . thickness is another criteria and very important. little shorter but thicker cock looks more impressive than longer but thinner cock.if u over 8" thickness is more important. This is my opinion

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If I am remembering correctly, studies have shown that 5.1" is average, 6.2" is 80th percentile, 7.3" is 97th percentile, and 8.4" is 1 in 1000 men. By these standards, I would say most of the ranges proposed here skew a bit high. Surely 6.2" is "big" if only 20% of men are that large and 7.3" is pretty "huge" if only 3% of men are that large.

Steve

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm trying to figure out the linguistic equivalent to penis sizes, here is stab at it:

peanut
willie
prick
dick
cock
dong
wang
wopper
schlong

Did I get the order right? Which ones did I forget?

Note: I'm not interrested in the numbers/sizes people apply to these term, I took Physics for Poets to meet half of my university science credit. Geology was the other, I didn't know there was more to Geology 101 than digging around in the mud... damn.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Steve26 said:
If I am remembering correctly, studies have shown that 5.1" is average, 6.2" is 80th percentile, 7.3" is 97th percentile, and 8.4" is 1 in 1000 men. By these standards, I would say most of the ranges proposed here skew a bit high. Surely 6.2" is "big" if only 20% of men are that large and 7.3" is pretty "huge" if only 3% of men are that large.

Steve
:nana: Now that I have your undivided attention I agree with with Steve26 pretty much... But I'll go one step further and to add that you correctly mesure from the top not pressing in with the ruler. Now being said heres my scale of size :shhh: (1"-2" tiny) :frown2: (3"-4" small) :smile: (5"-6" average) :eek: (7"-8" Big) :shocked: (9"-10" HUGE) :yikes: (11"-12" ENORMIOUS) 12"+GIGANORMIOUS and not gonna happen.:1zhelp: Scale is simlafied and in round numbers no need to quibble is there :dunno: and now :feedback:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Tiny = 0-3.5"
Small = 3.5-5"
Average = 5-6.5"
Big = 6.5-8.5"
Huge = 8.5-10"

There! Colour coded for those that didn't see the decimal point after the 3.:wink:

Your answers are all quite amusing and reassuring, although I haven't been told so yet, it seems that I am in the huge category.:biggrin1: B=====D~ ~

I'm 5'10", athletic build, dick size (or should I say "dong size" on the IanTheTall Scale) = 8.75"x5.75" and still growing! (measured on the top)

malinariboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya'll have me crackin' up!!!!:tongue: :rolleyes: :smile: :eek: :wink: I am a good 8" long, (pushin' 9" if REALLY horney!) and 8" around.Girth is the big thing for me. I have huge paws and love the way my swollen 'donkey' feels in my hands. When w/ a guy, I HAVE had complaints of being huge, but can say that usually my dick is worshipped.To answer the question. I think the size thing is all in the eye's of the beholder. I have seen cocks that are 7" that look alot freekin' bigger. I have also seen dicks that are 9-10" that I personally wouldn't have minded grabbing a tape measure, cause I didn't think it looked that huge. The way the damn thing hangs there, the girth, where it comes out of the body, a guys weight, does he keep everything clean, or is there hair all over the place?? All factors play in,......for what its worth, thats my opinion.:wink:

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve26 said:

Steve

Steve, by all accounts you give an accurate statistical breakdown of the general population.

I have a friend who has long frequented AMPs (Asian Massage Parlors). He says when:

She says it's "cute", it's really, really tiny.
She says it's "nice", it's really tiny.
She says it's "perfect", it's very small.
She says it's "average", it's small.
She says it's "above-average", it's average.
She says it's "big" it's above-average.
She says it's "huge" it's big.
She says it's "gigantic" it's huge.
She says it's "OMG!" it's OMG!