tiny, small, Average, big, huge, Oh my God, that will never fit!!!!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I would feel that mine is huge when in side view it is as long as the pelvis section is wide and when I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around the shaft. For me that would be >9.5" x 6.25"

curiousobserver

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Steve26 said:
If I am remembering correctly, studies have shown that 5.1" is average, 6.2" is 80th percentile, 7.3" is 97th percentile, and 8.4" is 1 in 1000 men. By these standards, I would say most of the ranges proposed here skew a bit high. Surely 6.2" is "big" if only 20% of men are that large and 7.3" is pretty "huge" if only 3% of men are that large.

Steve

That's really excellent logic, and the most sensible response I've read so far. I've seen averages anywhere from 5" to 5.75" so you have to figure that anything above that has to be considered big.

Mike13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IanTheTall said:
Note: I'm not interrested in the numbers/sizes people apply to these term, I took Physics for Poets to meet half of my university science credit. Geology was the other, I didn't know there was more to Geology 101 than digging around in the mud... damn.
What exactly did you do in this Physics for Poets class? Never heard of any type of class like that at my University.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mike13 said:
What exactly did you do in this Physics for Poets class? Never heard of any type of class like that at my University.
The course can basically summed up as Newton and Einstein were right and we aren't going to make you non-physisistd reprove their theories; so here is what they said, without all that math...

It was defiantly one of the cooler courses I had and every once in a while I still have reason to apply some of the things I learned. Like in those situations when you need to make sure the dead tree crashes down away from the house and you really don't care how fast it falls away from the house as long as it keeps falling away from the house.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I believe that the clinical definition for a small penis is when the guy has to sit down to piss. Is there a clinical definition for a large penis?