Tip for sex so it doesnt hurt for the girl

i just wanna know some tips any of you have so that you can have sex with a girl without it hurting for her.

i have a sort of large size and my girl and i recently started fuckin. but she complains about the size and wont let me go all the way

are there any tips or sugestions you might have that would help make it easier 2 have sex all the way.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I would recomend that you are sensitive to what she can take, and how far she will let you go in. If she trusts you to be sensitive she is more likely to become more adventurous in time. Try different positions that she may find more comfortable as they don`t allow for really deep penetration, I find missonary with me keeping my legs straight a good one, there are many more and you can have fun experimenting. Also don`t underestimate the enjoyment to be had from non penetrative sex!

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those two posts about sum it up. Don't hurt her because then she will not let you touch her much if at all anymore. The object is pleasure not pain.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alright I hope I don't sound dumb
but I got foreplay and lubrication
but how do you induce dialation, w/out pregnency lol

I was referring to your lady using increasing diameters of dildos or vibrators to dilate, stretch, her vagina so that she will be able to acommodate your penis.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok cus I was thinking you where saying have her get pregnant and just wait lol

Actually, I have heard that giving birth makes a difference in at least some women as far as this goes.

One of the guys I've been with said that when he was younger he mostly dated women who had had kids, because the ones who hadn't, had problems with him being too big for them. Now, I haven't had kids, and I had NO problems taking him at all. He and I have done positions they recommend for small guys - for deeper penetration (those happen to be my favorites!) and everything else! This was when I started getting indications that I was physically built more for a big guy.

andynctx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some specific techniques that may help:

- foreplay, ideally oral sex producing one or more orgasms

This technique creates lubrication, places the focus on her pleasure first, and most importantly the orgasm produces endorphins along with smooth muscle relaxation in the walls of her vagina

- female-superior positions

Allowing her to be on top lets her control penetration, both depth and rate at which depth of penetration increases. As she relaxes, breathes and becomes more aroused, she'll typically allow the depth of penetration to increase. Personally I find it incredibly erotic to have her on top, facing either direction... it is very, very hot to watch your cock slide in and out of your aroused partner, and this provides the best view.

Some closing thoughts: Most women do not enjoy contact of a thrusting cock-head against their cervix - they find it painful. A woman with a shallow vaginal barrel, a tipped uterus or similar anatomical features will have more difficulty with a partner who's cock is large (lengthwise). Given this, female-superior positions are even more key to a pleasureable vs. painful experience.

I am attracted to petite women, 4'11" - 5'2" range are where almost all of my partners have fallen. Correspondingly, they've been small-framed, in the range of 88 lbs. - 115 lbs. Anatomically, this is a pretty small woman. I am 6'1" tall, 195 lbs., and about 9"x8.5" erect. This is somewhat a size mis-match between me and my partners. I've had to develop technique and expertise to deal with this mis-match over the years. The oral sex to orgasm is one of the best first steps to making it good for her. Once you've done that work, she'll be in the mood to go for a ride and do the rest of the work herself.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should focus more on the passion and foreplay than the sex. Get her to cum from oral before you ever even get your cock hard... use your fingers to probe and gently expand the opening to her vagina. When you get ready to enter her... move your cock all around the outside of her pussy, covering it in her juices and then move slowly brother... trust me, it will work!