Tip of the hat to the straight guys

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks cube and Matthew. Maybe it should be a topic elsewhere - do women care one way or another if a guy is in shape? I think it's high on the list for guys (visual), low on the list for women (non visual).

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get along very well with str8 men because I do not cruise them....they are STR8!!! For ChrissaKES! When you let that shit go, str8 men are cool...will always kills us with baseball bats to feel more macho and impress women but who is perect?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gg42 said:
Thanks cube and Matthew. Maybe it should be a topic elsewhere - do women care one way or another if a guy is in shape? I think it's high on the list for guys (visual), low on the list for women (non visual).

You think women are 'non visual'?? We gay men are like them in that regard.

Women simply settle for dudes that aren't in shape sometimes. This gets at the root of why many women like the "visual" company of gay men.

Ladies? Don't you like a dude in shape much as we do?

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Stronzo said:

Women simply settle for dudes that aren't in shape sometimes. This gets at the root of why many women like the "visual" company of gay men.

"Settle for dudes that aren't in shape" Did it ever occur to you (probably not since you're gay) that some people can fall in love with a personality and not give a rat's ass what a person looks like? (turns bitchy mode off)

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are who you are, and there's nothing wrong with that. All the guys I hang out with are a combination of straight, bi, and gay. I don't care about peoples' orientation at all period and can't stand people who are homophobic. The only thing I don't like though, is when certain aggressive gay men hit on me really hard...but then again, I don't like it either when STRAIGHT WOMEN hit on me really hard too.

As a straight guy, I've been influenced a lot by gay men...especially when it comes to fashion. LOL ...And it's not just fashion, it's other things too. People who haven't given GLBT people a chance should really get to know them better because they are quite fun and interesting people to hang around with.

Don't ever let homophobics try to shove you back into the closet. They have the problem, not you.

CUBE said:
I was looking over the forum and again thought how great it is that the gents, both straight and gay, get along so well here. It made me think ,as a gay man, how proud I am of the straight guys that see us as equals on the board. Just like my best straight buddy Brian (off the board). He really is the most masculine guy I know because he is not threatened by me and at the same time loves me unconditionally. He is comfortable with who he is and has nothing to prove to anyone else. You guys that are like this help breed more guys to be tolerant too. So in that vein...cheers to the straight guys...and thanks for who you are. CUBE

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
tallguypns said:
Did it ever occur to you (probably not since you're gay) that some people can fall in love with a personality and not give a rat's ass what a person looks like?

that's why mother theresa got all the hype

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
During summers i often visited a place here in N.O. called the Country Club. It's was a bar/pool with a large deck, completely clothes optional and with a 80% gay and lesbian clientele. Most of the people i'd met there had been cool, and had gotten to know a few... had some great conversations. It was a learning experience.

For example I learned a drink (as in mixed drink) is not a drink but a "cocktail". Then there was the time one weekend when the place was kind of crowded and a guy who was with another apparently looked at me too long as i walked by (naked of course) for which one said to the other, "I see you looking at that bitch!"

Felt odd... first time I've ever been referred to as such (well, at least, first i've ever overheard...) Then there was the time I found out what "foreskin shots" were... (Hint: I thought they were photographs.) :rolleyes:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Women go to gay clubs because they know they are not going to get harassed (they are called Fag Hags). They are awesome. They get to admire the men and get no drunken come-ons. Their standoffishness in straight clubs is, to me, really a function of ignorant male behavior demonstrated over time.

And oh yeah, the continuum of maleness here fucking rocks.

Sucks that some idiots ruin things for the rest of us. I've found that clubs often aren't good places to meet women because most of the ones worth meeting have their defenses up at such places.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE said:
I was looking over the forum and again thought how great it is that the gents, both straight and gay, get along so well here. It made me think ,as a gay man, how proud I am of the straight guys that see us as equals on the board. Just like my best straight buddy Brian (off the board). He really is the most masculine guy I know because he is not threatened by me and at the same time loves me unconditionally. He is comfortable with who he is and has nothing to prove to anyone else. You guys that are like this help breed more guys to be tolerant too. So in that vein...cheers to the straight guys...and thanks for who you are. CUBE

Excellent post.....having been on a previous forum, before you brought me to this one. I was knocked down and drug through the mud by straight men on that forum many times. All just for being GAY. I stood my ground. Never allowing my rainbow colored grass to turn brown.
It's really nice to find a place where all the folks get along and don't care about each other's sexual orientation.
I have really enjoyed being here with all of you.
Thanks Buddie.
:tongue:

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I appreciate how I've had the opportunity to communicate with gay guys on this site. I think one reason why we straight males are here in the first place is because we're interested in our own cocks or in cocks in general. So I think there's a level of trust created right there between all members. I don't usually talk about dicks to my male friends except in a joking way. Then there's the whole issue of guys generally feeling private about their genitals. I'd like to thank everyone here for all the great contributions.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last time I checked this was the "Large Penis Support Group" That has nothing to do with being gay or straight. Its about the PENIS not the PERSON its attached to. I am very much straight but still interested in my penis and what others do with theirs. This is the only group I felt comfortable enough to join and I have. I feel I have friends here and I'm free to talk to any of them gay or straight or female. I'm here for the fun and conversation.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:

:grinning-smiley-003

I do

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HappyHammer1977 said:
I have no problem what-so-ever in conversing with gay guys. I find that those who feel uncomfortable are the ones least secure with their own sexuality.

Well, in my home country was more comun to find femine gay man, they are just very feminine and I feel very confortable around them because they were just like myself and kind of dramatic too (i like that) you forget they are "man" they are girlfriends and are "she" and are very very funny (like me)... but the ones more discret i did not assume they were "really" gay...hehehe...

Depends i think the culture and diferent people and gender you will be "unconfortable" around styles of a person being gay...

Do you have names for different types of being gay in the US ? Like lesbian there are the femine and the masculine too...

Someone have the time to explain to me ?:tongue: :wink:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I appreciate the sentiment behind this thread. However, I have trouble understanding why people feel such a strong need to indentify their own and others sexual preferences in terms of gay, straight or bi.

Suppose I enjoyed water sports or some other diversion deemed 'kinky' by mainstream society. Would I be hiding in the closet by not making it known? Is there something wrong with keeping some stuff to one's self?

Furthermore what would any of this have to do with a person's ability to communicate on a message board?

Just wondering.