tip rubbing

RTS8: im new here and i have a question fo rall you experienced guys out here. lately ive noticed i hang alot lower than usual, i usually hang around 6-6.5, but now i am always around 7 and up. whats wierd is im only 8 erect. my question is: how do you larger guys stop the rubbing on the head of your dick? i hang straight down the middle, and my style of clothes has lower crotches than most older guys (college kid styles, what can you expect) also, any ideas why i am hanging an inch or more lower? thanks

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Congrats, RTS8, looks like you've discovered one of the problems that comes with the endowed, that of 'storage.'

You're just going to have to get used to the fact that you're wardrobe will now have to be centered around your 'comfort' rather than style. Hope you like pleated pants and relaxed fit. :D

BTW - if you keep getting a bigger flaccid cock you may find that soon it will be hanging longer than your erection.

Interesting. :eek:

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will never understand why mainly the yonuger guys insist on waring baggy pants and hiding there body figure, are young guys ashamed of there bodys nowadays? back in the 70's and 80's most young guys did the complete oppersite and boy did they look sexy back then!
wouldnt girls find young guys with more "fitted" clothes more attractive?

what is it with young fashon, that guys must ware the baggiest pants they can just about keep up, just to fit in with their peers? who started this fad in the first place? i recall it all went baggy in the late 80's early 90's and even though fashon for men is starting to become more fitted again, for the young guys (teens to mid 20's) they seem to mostly still want the baggy fit look.

i'm not aiming this post directly to the guy who started this thread, but think it fits in here.
this is mearly a curiosity question and not to criticise any young guys!