Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi.

Hope this is the right forum (massage stories are here!).

Can any UK guys give me some guidance? I don't think we're particularly habitual tippers in the UK so I'm wondering as an inexperienced guy when it comes to getting an erotic sensual massage from a male therapist, what is the 'norm' for tipping for a professional sensual massage where a HE is clearly the intention along with other intimate fun, when there is an advertised price / fee for the whole package. Please excuse my naivety but i feel safe asking the LPSG community.

Reactions: evolution

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sorry you’ve not had any replies.
I’m in the States and $40 is a standard starting point for me. We have a lot of Asian Massage Parlors (AMP). I don’t know if you do as well. The going rate in Oklahoma is $60 for one hour. I typically put $40 on top of my clothes so the LMT can see the tip. I always have more money in my wallet and add to that amount if the massage earns it.
All of the men I go to have home studios and charge $80-120 for one hour. I do the same tip with them.
Hope this helps a little.

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m sorry you’ve not had any replies.
I’m in the States and $40 is a standard starting point for me. We have a lot of Asian Massage Parlors (AMP). I don’t know if you do as well. The going rate in Oklahoma is $60 for one hour. I typically put $40 on top of my clothes so the LMT can see the tip. I always have more money in my wallet and add to that amount if the massage earns it.
All of the men I go to have home studios and charge $80-120 for one hour. I do the same tip with them.
Hope this helps a little.
Do any Asian Massage parlors have men who massage?? I have never seen any