Tipping my Barber with a Blowjob (Gay Erotica)

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's Saturday morning and I'm in my bathroom preparing for my day. My early morning routine includes me taking a quick hot shower and brushing my teeth. While my shower is steaming up I take care of other business. First I brush my teeth and shave if necessary. As I stand before my mirror brushing my teeth I am noticing that I am due for a haircut as my hair has gotten long. I normally see my barber every two to three weeks and I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen him so it was definitely time for me to schedule an appointment to see him. I dash to my bedroom to retrieve my cellphone which is charging on my bedside nightstand. I hurry to find my barber's number in my list of contacts. I find Evan's number and I send him a text message in hopes that he can fit me into his schedule for today which is the only day I will have available to get my haircut before a busy work week. My message reads "Evan can you fit me in today?" Evan is pretty good about responding right away so he hits me back in less than 5 minutes and tells me to come later in the evening because he's got a full day ahead with a lot of heads to cut. He was a life saver as he was willing to fit me in as his last client for the day. I replied in agreeance to the 7pm slot that he was willing to give me. Wonderful because I could wash my hair in the shower and take care of other business before heading to his house where he took his clients.

Evan was a rather new barber for me. I'd had dreadlocks for 10 years and I'd recently made the decision to cut them off for a new look and a new beginning. Evan was recommended to me by a close friend when I told that friend that I was thinking about cutting my hair. My friend gave me Evan's number and told me to call him. Since then I've gone to him 3 or 4 times and his work has always been satisfactory to me. When I first met Evan, I found him to be attractive in only a way that a bi-curious man like myself would. Of course I would never let that be known to Evan as I didn't want there to be any awkwardness between us. Evan was always professional and never gave me any indication that he might be interested in guys so I kept it cool. I guess there was no harm in me fantasizing however so I allowed my imagination to run wild. Just to give you an idea as to why I was beguiled by Evan's physical charm, he was a tall lanky 6'4 heavily tattooed artsy type. With his perfectly sun-kissed toned body, I'd presume he was somewhat active in his spare time. I'd later learn from idle chat while sitting in his chair that he enjoys competing in skateboarding events at the local skate park. I didn't know much about skateboarding but I knew the type and Evan fit the mold perfectly. Evan rocked a well manicured modern pompadour with the sides perfectly faded. He wore low-top Chuck Taylors, graphic tees with band logos, and distressed skinny jeans that were often dingy looking but probably weren't since it was the style so this was how the jeans were probably sold. Evan's body was peppered with tattoos that all had a significant meaning to him. I'd noticed names, dates, symbols, portraits, and quotes on various parts of his body but never questioned the meanings behind them. Evan was definitely a free spirited person but that did not assure me that he was in anyway gay or bisexual. From what I'd gathered through my own observation, I'd assume that Evan was very much heterosexual.

Half the day is gone and I've done everything that I needed to do on my last day off before having a busy work week ahead. My appointment time of 7pm is quickly approaching so I prepare to make the 15 minute drive to Evan's place so that I can get my much needed haircut and quietly fantasize about Evan as he would be giving me my requested Caesar cut. The close proximity of Evan's body moving around me would often lead to an unwanted erection that Evan would never notice because I was draped in a cape that flared out over my body hiding any boners that might appear during the process of my hair being cut. It's 6:50 and I'm parked on Evan's curb getting ready to text him to see if it's okay for me to come in. He hits me back and tells me to give him 10 minutes as he wraps up with the client before me. In less that 10 minutes I see Evan's last customer leave so I head to his door and Evan who is already awaiting me has left the door open for me. I enter his home and walk to his spacious kitchen where his barber's chair is situated along with all of the tools he will use to cut my hair. I take a seat in Evan's chair as he sweeps up hair from the last client. Evan is always the first to break the ice by starting the convo with a simple "How's it going bro?" I mention something about having the day off and running errands before my busy work week ahead. Extraneous talk about other things is kept to a minimum once Evan is ready to get started so he asks me "Will it be the usual for you?" and to that I consent. Throughout all of this, Evan is draping me with the cape which keeps the trimmed hair off of my clothes. My hair cut takes roughly 30 minutes to 40 minutes to complete so I would enjoy the short time while it lasted.

It doesn't take long for my imagination to start running wild with erotic images of Evan circling me as he cuts my hair. I double check to make sure that the cape that is covering me is perfectly flared out so that should I pop a boner, it's not detected by Evan. Evan has trimmed my hair to the desired length and now he is preparing to edge me up with a crisp hairline which is my favorite part of getting my haircut due to the detailed precision requires. Evan has to get extra close and with steadied hands he lines up my hairline ensuring that it is straight and sharp. Evan takes is place on the side of me and as he's doing so his crotch is gently resting against my forearm which which is on the arm of the chair. Maybe it was just my imagination but I do believe that I felt a firm bulge forming against my arm which was enough to cause me to become erect myself. In no time I was literally bursting at the seams of my trousers. Slightly uncomfortable with the pressure I discreetly tried to reach down and adjust my boner so that it was not causing me pain and in the process I accidentally removed the cape which was covering me. Evan remained focused but I'm sure his eyes drifted to my rock hard penis pushing up against my pants but him being the professional that he is he remained focused. Knowing that he saw the state of my erection, I became a little flushed and quickly maneuvered to cover myself with the cape again. In my embarrassment I wondered if I'd just made Evan uncomfortable. Evan was quiet for the duration of the haircut with a few exceptions when he'd tell me to turn or tilt my head. Perhaps he didn't notice my arousal after all.

After 35 minutes of sitting in Evan's chair he does his finishing touches by doing a once over with his scissors and wrapping things up by brushing the hair off of my face and neck. He hands me a mirror so that I can approve of his work which I always do. Finally he removes the cape and I can see a quick grin spread across his face. I figured I'd have to tip Evan extra well this time around so that he could overlook anything that he might have noticed. I nervously hand Evan 30 bucks thinking that should suffice for the haircut and the rest as his tip. He was only charging me 20 bucks so the extra 10 was going to be his tip which was double what I usually tipped him. Evan smiles as he accepts the cash from my hand. He takes 20 and stuffs it in his pocket but takes the extra 10 that was his tip and hands it back to me. I frown thinking this was his way of telling me to keep my tip and that he would never be accepting me as a client again. Evan sees my dejected expression and works quick to let me know that he is not reject me as a client but he is opening the door of opportunity. My fantasies were about to come true as Evan looked me in the face with a sneaky smile on his face. He says "I know of a better way that you can tip me for my services." He says this and I can see his hands move to unbutton and unzip his trousers. He watches my facial expression and my eyes watch his hands move to undo his pants. I can't believe this is happening. After unzipping his pants he stops and I can see the red plaid boxers peeking through the opened fly of his pants. I wait, hoping that he will continue to remove his pants but he doesn't. I think to myself "Is Evan teasing me or is this a dream?" Evan doesn't say a word but his eyes and facial expression convey that he wants me to go for it. Evan was inviting me to give him a blowjob as a tip and I would not waste the chance.

I move closer to Evan and prepare to finish the job of removing Evan's pants but before I do he tells me to hold up. He walks over to his refrigerator and pulls a box down from it. I learn that this is his stash box where he stores his weed. Evan tells me "This is going to make it better for me" before he walks back in my direction. Now that he's standing before me again I proceed to remove his pants. I get his pants halfway down where they get stuck at his ankles due to them being skinny jeans. Evan takes a seat in his barber chair and tells me to take them completely off which I do. Now I am presented with the exciting task of removing his boxers and revealing the cock that I'd fantasized about for many days and nights. I slowly pull his boxers completely off as he sits there and lights up his joint. Evan's thick uncut flaccid pipe hangs between his hairy thighs, waiting for my mouth to engulf it. Before I dive in between those beautiful thighs I want to take time to enjoy the sight before me. Evan sits comfortably in the barber's chair and spreads his legs wide enough for me to get in there and work my magic. I lift Evan's uncut cock so that I can take in the beauty of it and also get a glimpse of the family jewels that were hidden beneath it. Evan's warm flesh rested in the palm of my hands and it was a shade or two darker than the rest of his tanned body and slightly darker at the tip of his foreskin. As a secret cocksucker I get a thrill out of seeing the foreskin retract on uncut cocks. It's like a flower blooming before my eyes in real time. Evan continued to puff away and I wasn't going to let him finish that joint before I'd extracted a load from his hefty balls. I opened my mouth wide and placed his cock on my tongue and slowly allowed my lips to gently close around his shaft. As I held his cock on my tongue I gently swirled my tongue beneath his shaft to eagerly feel him get firm in my mouth. He was fully engorged in mere seconds. I could taste the precum of his exposed penis head coating the back of my tongue. I came off of his shaft momentarily so that I could get a visual of the fully erect penis and it was the most magnificent thing I'd ever allowed to enter my mouth. Roughly 8 inches while fully erect with a purplish exposed head and a nice gradual upward curve, I was practically salivating at the mouth. Time for me to work my magic on my barber. I worked Evan's pole slowly in the beginning not wanting to make Evan cum too fast. I gaged my pace with Evan's marijuana joint. Evan was mostly quiet but there were a few times when he'd moan or give me words of encouragement to let me know that he was enjoying the blowjob aka "His Tip." A few minutes in I look up and see that Evan's joint has gotten smaller so he's probably close to finishing it so I work up the speed. Evan takes what is left of his joint and places it on the table beside him where his barbers tools are resting. He encourages me to keep going because he's almost ready to explode and "It feels so fucking amazing bro." Him saying that to me arouses me to no end so I start to put the pressure on him with my skills. I speed things up and I gently tug at his balls as a way to know exactly when he is about to unload in my mouth. I always know that when the balls draw in toward the body they are preparing to release the thick warm nectar from his balls that would satisfy my taste buds. Soon Evan was gripping the armrests of his chair tightly and his thighs began to tremble relentlessly as his balls quickly tightened. With a loud groan that generated from the depths of Evan's guts he unloaded several piercing streams of gooey cum into the back of my throat with enough force that I was forced to swallow most of it. The comedown of such an intense ejaculation is just as important as the moments leading up to it. I know that this is the time when his penis becomes very sensitive to any touch so I slow things down and ease up on the pressure of my lips and tongue allowing his cock to gently rest in my mouth. After the body tremors have ceased and Evan has come out of his ejaculatory elation I slowly remove my mouth from his shaft and he lets out a deep breath. "That was fucking amazing bro." I thank him for the opportunity and prepare to leave. Evan is putting his underwear and pants back on as I am preparing to head out the door. Evan stops me and says "Hey man we can do this every time you come in for a haircut if you are down." I told him I would be cool with tipping him with a blowjob instead of cash and he said "Awesome, I could use a "tip" like that on a regular basis but you'd have to keep this between us." I assure him that I am discreet and dl friendly so his secret was safe with me and with that I was out the door and heading to my car.

My fantasy had just been made a reality with Evan and now I would be making sure to schedule my haircutting appointments on a regular basis.

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's Saturday morning and I'm in my bathroom preparing for my day. My early morning routine includes me taking a quick hot shower and brushing my teeth. While my shower is steaming up I take care of other business. First I brush my teeth and shave if necessary. As I stand before my mirror brushing my teeth I am noticing that I am due for a haircut as my hair has gotten long. I normally see my barber every two to three weeks and I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen him so it was definitely time for me to schedule an appointment to see him. I dash to my bedroom to retrieve my cellphone which is charging on my bedside nightstand. I hurry to find my barber's number in my list of contacts. I find Evan's number and I send him a text message in hopes that he can fit me into his schedule for today which is the only day I will have available to get my haircut before a busy work week. My message reads "Evan can you fit me in today?" Evan is pretty good about responding right away so he hits me back in less than 5 minutes and tells me to come later in the evening because he's got a full day ahead with a lot of heads to cut. He was a life saver as he was willing to fit me in as his last client for the day. I replied in agreeance to the 7pm slot that he was willing to give me. Wonderful because I could wash my hair in the shower and take care of other business before heading to his house where he took his clients.

Evan was a rather new barber for me. I'd had dreadlocks for 10 years and I'd recently made the decision to cut them off for a new look and a new beginning. Evan was recommended to me by a close friend when I told that friend that I was thinking about cutting my hair. My friend gave me Evan's number and told me to call him. Since then I've gone to him 3 or 4 times and his work has always been satisfactory to me. When I first met Evan, I found him to be attractive in only a way that a bi-curious man like myself would. Of course I would never let that be known to Evan as I didn't want there to be any awkwardness between us. Evan was always professional and never gave me any indication that he might be interested in guys so I kept it cool. I guess there was no harm in me fantasizing however so I allowed my imagination to run wild. Just to give you an idea as to why I was beguiled by Evan's physical charm, he was a tall lanky 6'4 heavily tattooed artsy type. With his perfectly sun-kissed toned body, I'd presume he was somewhat active in his spare time. I'd later learn from idle chat while sitting in his chair that he enjoys competing in skateboarding events at the local skate park. I didn't know much about skateboarding but I knew the type and Evan fit the mold perfectly. Evan rocked a well manicured modern pompadour with the sides perfectly faded. He wore low-top Chuck Taylors, graphic tees with band logos, and distressed skinny jeans that were often dingy looking but probably weren't since it was the style so this was how the jeans were probably sold. Evan's body was peppered with tattoos that all had a significant meaning to him. I'd noticed names, dates, symbols, portraits, and quotes on various parts of his body but never questioned the meanings behind them. Evan was definitely a free spirited person but that did not assure me that he was in anyway gay or bisexual. From what I'd gathered through my own observation, I'd assume that Evan was very much heterosexual.

Half the day is gone and I've done everything that I needed to do on my last day off before having a busy work week ahead. My appointment time of 7pm is quickly approaching so I prepare to make the 15 minute drive to Evan's place so that I can get my much needed haircut and quietly fantasize about Evan as he would be giving me my requested Caesar cut. The close proximity of Evan's body moving around me would often lead to an unwanted erection that Evan would never notice because I was draped in a cape that flared out over my body hiding any boners that might appear during the process of my hair being cut. It's 6:50 and I'm parked on Evan's curb getting ready to text him to see if it's okay for me to come in. He hits me back and tells me to give him 10 minutes as he wraps up with the client before me. In less that 10 minutes I see Evan's last customer leave so I head to his door and Evan who is already awaiting me has left the door open for me. I enter his home and walk to his spacious kitchen where his barber's chair is situated along with all of the tools he will use to cut my hair. I take a seat in Evan's chair as he sweeps up hair from the last client. Evan is always the first to break the ice by starting the convo with a simple "How's it going bro?" I mention something about having the day off and running errands before my busy work week ahead. Extraneous talk about other things is kept to a minimum once Evan is ready to get started so he asks me "Will it be the usual for you?" and to that I consent. Throughout all of this, Evan is draping me with the cape which keeps the trimmed hair off of my clothes. My hair cut takes roughly 30 minutes to 40 minutes to complete so I would enjoy the short time while it lasted.

It doesn't take long for my imagination to start running wild with erotic images of Evan circling me as he cuts my hair. I double check to make sure that the cape that is covering me is perfectly flared out so that should I pop a boner, it's not detected by Evan. Evan has trimmed my hair to the desired length and now he is preparing to edge me up with a crisp hairline which is my favorite part of getting my haircut due to the detailed precision requires. Evan has to get extra close and with steadied hands he lines up my hairline ensuring that it is straight and sharp. Evan takes is place on the side of me and as he's doing so his crotch is gently resting against my forearm which which is on the arm of the chair. Maybe it was just my imagination but I do believe that I felt a firm bulge forming against my arm which was enough to cause me to become erect myself. In no time I was literally bursting at the seams of my trousers. Slightly uncomfortable with the pressure I discreetly tried to reach down and adjust my boner so that it was not causing me pain and in the process I accidentally removed the cape which was covering me. Evan remained focused but I'm sure his eyes drifted to my rock hard penis pushing up against my pants but him being the professional that he is he remained focused. Knowing that he saw the state of my erection, I became a little flushed and quickly maneuvered to cover myself with the cape again. In my embarrassment I wondered if I'd just made Evan uncomfortable. Evan was quiet for the duration of the haircut with a few exceptions when he'd tell me to turn or tilt my head. Perhaps he didn't notice my arousal after all.

After 35 minutes of sitting in Evan's chair he does his finishing touches by doing a once over with his scissors and wrapping things up by brushing the hair off of my face and neck. He hands me a mirror so that I can approve of his work which I always do. Finally he removes the cape and I can see a quick grin spread across his face. I figured I'd have to tip Evan extra well this time around so that he could overlook anything that he might have noticed. I nervously hand Evan 30 bucks thinking that should suffice for the haircut and the rest as his tip. He was only charging me 20 bucks so the extra 10 was going to be his tip which was double what I usually tipped him. Evan smiles as he accepts the cash from my hand. He takes 20 and stuffs it in his pocket but takes the extra 10 that was his tip and hands it back to me. I frown thinking this was his way of telling me to keep my tip and that he would never be accepting me as a client again. Evan sees my dejected expression and works quick to let me know that he is not reject me as a client but he is opening the door of opportunity. My fantasies were about to come true as Evan looked me in the face with a sneaky smile on his face. He says "I know of a better way that you can tip me for my services." He says this and I can see his hands move to unbutton and unzip his trousers. He watches my facial expression and my eyes watch his hands move to undo his pants. I can't believe this is happening. After unzipping his pants he stops and I can see the red plaid boxers peeking through the opened fly of his pants. I wait, hoping that he will continue to remove his pants but he doesn't. I think to myself "Is Evan teasing me or is this a dream?" Evan doesn't say a word but his eyes and facial expression convey that he wants me to go for it. Evan was inviting me to give him a blowjob as a tip and I would not waste the chance.

I move closer to Evan and prepare to finish the job of removing Evan's pants but before I do he tells me to hold up. He walks over to his refrigerator and pulls a box down from it. I learn that this is his stash box where he stores his weed. Evan tells me "This is going to make it better for me" before he walks back in my direction. Now that he's standing before me again I proceed to remove his pants. I get his pants halfway down where they get stuck at his ankles due to them being skinny jeans. Evan takes a seat in his barber chair and tells me to take them completely off which I do. Now I am presented with the exciting task of removing his boxers and revealing the cock that I'd fantasized about for many days and nights. I slowly pull his boxers completely off as he sits there and lights up his joint. Evan's thick uncut flaccid pipe hangs between his hairy thighs, waiting for my mouth to engulf it. Before I dive in between those beautiful thighs I want to take time to enjoy the sight before me. Evan sits comfortably in the barber's chair and spreads his legs wide enough for me to get in there and work my magic. I lift Evan's uncut cock so that I can take in the beauty of it and also get a glimpse of the family jewels that were hidden beneath it. Evan's warm flesh rested in the palm of my hands and it was a shade or two darker than the rest of his tanned body and slightly darker at the tip of his foreskin. As a secret cocksucker I get a thrill out of seeing the foreskin retract on uncut cocks. It's like a flower blooming before my eyes in real time. Evan continued to puff away and I wasn't going to let him finish that joint before I'd extracted a load from his hefty balls. I opened my mouth wide and placed his cock on my tongue and slowly allowed my lips to gently close around his shaft. As I held his cock on my tongue I gently swirled my tongue beneath his shaft to eagerly feel him get firm in my mouth. He was fully engorged in mere seconds. I could taste the precum of his exposed penis head coating the back of my tongue. I came off of his shaft momentarily so that I could get a visual of the fully erect penis and it was the most magnificent thing I'd ever allowed to enter my mouth. Roughly 8 inches while fully erect with a purplish exposed head and a nice gradual upward curve, I was practically salivating at the mouth. Time for me to work my magic on my barber. I worked Evan's pole slowly in the beginning not wanting to make Evan cum too fast. I gaged my pace with Evan's marijuana joint. Evan was mostly quiet but there were a few times when he'd moan or give me words of encouragement to let me know that he was enjoying the blowjob aka "His Tip." A few minutes in I look up and see that Evan's joint has gotten smaller so he's probably close to finishing it so I work up the speed. Evan takes what is left of his joint and places it on the table beside him where his barbers tools are resting. He encourages me to keep going because he's almost ready to explode and "It feels so fucking amazing bro." Him saying that to me arouses me to no end so I start to put the pressure on him with my skills. I speed things up and I gently tug at his balls as a way to know exactly when he is about to unload in my mouth. I always know that when the balls draw in toward the body they are preparing to release the thick warm nectar from his balls that would satisfy my taste buds. Soon Evan was gripping the armrests of his chair tightly and his thighs began to tremble relentlessly as his balls quickly tightened. With a loud groan that generated from the depths of Evan's guts he unloaded several piercing streams of gooey cum into the back of my throat with enough force that I was forced to swallow most of it. The comedown of such an intense ejaculation is just as important as the moments leading up to it. I know that this is the time when his penis becomes very sensitive to any touch so I slow things down and ease up on the pressure of my lips and tongue allowing his cock to gently rest in my mouth. After the body tremors have ceased and Evan has come out of his ejaculatory elation I slowly remove my mouth from his shaft and he lets out a deep breath. "That was fucking amazing bro." I thank him for the opportunity and prepare to leave. Evan is putting his underwear and pants back on as I am preparing to head out the door. Evan stops me and says "Hey man we can do this every time you come in for a haircut if you are down." I told him I would be cool with tipping him with a blowjob instead of cash and he said "Awesome, I could use a "tip" like that on a regular basis but you'd have to keep this between us." I assure him that I am discreet and dl friendly so his secret was safe with me and with that I was out the door and heading to my car.

My fantasy had just been made a reality with Evan and now I would be making sure to schedule my haircutting appointments on a regular basis.
Sensational and sexy:)

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a problem with it. I was genuinely asking why because when someone bumps it usually means they want more of what the thread is about.
I only bump periodically when I feel my short stories have moved down on the list. I put a lot of effort into creating them so it would only be natural that I would want to share them with those that enjoy them. I have quite a few and rarely do people venture past the first few pages to peruse the short story titles.

Reactions: bmagic

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because I want to. Why do you have a problem with that?
I don't have a problem with it. I was genuinely asking why because when someone bumps it usually means they want more of what the thread is about.

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only bump periodically when I feel my short stories have moved down on the list. I put a lot of effort into creating them so it would only be natural that I would want to share them with those that enjoy them. I have quite a few and rarely do people venture past the first few pages to peruse the short story titles.
Ok, that's understandable. Your work is great and I hope you continue to create more stories