Tips for a great dick pic

Joleph

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hiya

My girlfriend and I send dirty photos to each other all the time - she's great at coming up with some super sexy poses often playing with light in interesting ways, and sometimes I feel like I just need to up my game. Any tips on angles, arrangement, positioning, filters etc?

Feel free to post examples - If you have any examples that don't make me feel like I need a six pack it would be much appreciated :p.

Thanks

Reactions: DJonser and Allen67

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My girlfriend and I send dirty photos to each other all the time - she's great at coming up with some super sexy poses often playing with light in interesting ways, and sometimes I feel like I just need to up my game. Any tips on angles, arrangement, positioning, filters etc?

Feel free to post examples - If you have any examples that don't make me feel like I need a six pack it would be much appreciated :p.

I think the reason there are so many photos of disembodied penii floating around is because it's the male version of the "money shot". Since men seem to find closeup pics of disembodied vaginas super arousing, I guess they assume women will find the male equivalent arousing as well o_O
I can't speak for everyone, but based on myself and just about every other woman I know, most really don't.

When a guy sends a woman a penis pic he's probably imagining this:
"ZOMG Steve sent me a photo of his monster cock. Check it out, it's so gorgeous, I can't wait to feel it splitting my tight little ass apart"
"liek OMG Jenn it's soooo huge I'm soooooooo jelly. It must be at least 8.75x6.55 NBPEL!!!! How about a MFF or FMF?"
*Squee*
"can I come too, and can my husband watch? His penis is only 6.35x5.20 NBP"
*discussion ensues about how huge the penis is and the entire group gets wet fantasizing about it*​

in reality it's more like:
"OMFG Steve sent me a penis pic"
"ewww"
"That's so fucking gross"
"Why do guys always do that, WTF is wrong with them?"
"He really needs to trim his nails"
"What's with the spongebob boxers, does he still live with his mom?"
*while looking at the photo as if it were a pic of some weird bug*

Maybe 1 out of 100 of the photos in the gallery turn me on in any way. It's why I avoid them, they're either boring and indistinguishable from each other, gross or totally fucking nightmare-inducing (I really would have preferred to go through life not knowing what a spatula shoved up a urethra or a testicle pincushion looked like, thanks :eek:).

These photos are so much hotter than any penis pic and if you are looking for a totally positive reaction from women you should be aiming for something like this:

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/everybody-wants-a-piece-of-me.1101188/ @Toxic_perfume
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1098247/ @Ken90
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1101067/ @cozy_n_quiet

If you really feel the need to show your penis, a little subtlety can be way hotter than just sticking it in our faces:
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1100468/ @keonj88

I hope the guys I linked don't mind being used as examples :p

cozy_n_quiet

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@nailz thanks for tagging me. I'm glad thats an example most women would want to see, also lets me know the hard work is worth it haha :p I see why you chose those 3 as examples the lighting is good and leaves something to the imagination.

Reactions: nailz

Toxic_perfume

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@nailz Thanks for the tag, I'm flattered you did tag my photo.. I do agree with you to a certain level..Indeed that just plain dick photos specially if the dick is not a good looking dick is not definitely not attractive.. Showing more poses and using light will definitely add sexiness to the photo., But not all dick photos are bad and I'm speaking from my own perspective as a gay guy who loves and appreciate the shape and beauty of dicks , some dicks stand on its own and needs no other suppoer in the photo. The Reason why so many dick photos are floating around here I'd say is because the majority of members are gay and we seem to have more appreciation to dick photos and react differently to it justvlike str8 guys would love a plain pussy pic, you can tell by the likes and comments they get and that's why they keep coming, they have their own fan base. For meas well I'm in love with the male body, its shape, the muscles, the features and how light exposes that beauty. I believe you share the same point of view from the pictures you picked, and may be also because it has no dicks in it, it plays alot with imagination and a considered as a teaser photo and teaser photo can be more arousing I won't deny that.

As for @Joleph asking for some tips for good photos, this has to come with trial an error, you'd know and learn better about your body and which poses stands out and make you more sexy, use lights as well try many on your own till you get the sense of it and know what works best for your own body, good luck

As far as a full blown, hey, here's my penis, this to me is a pretty nice example, that isn't just ZOOM close up of dick.

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/mornings.943079/ @Jei Silo

Jei's avatar photo is one of my favorites, too. For ones that show the member, that is. It's not about him having a more fit body, though yes, I appreciate that too. It's a more creative use of lighting, angle, and showing more than just a close up picture of his dick.

I don't really have other examples, because the novelty of perusing galleries on here generally wore off ages ago.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Maybe 1 out of 100 of the photos in the gallery turn me on in any way. It's why I avoid them, they're either boring and indistinguishable from each other, gross or totally fucking nightmare-inducing (I really would have preferred to go through life not knowing what a spatula shoved up a urethra or a testicle pincushion looked like, thanks :eek:).

I was just wondering. Why did you join something called 'The Large Penis Support Group' if you didn't want to look at our cocks?;):p

Reactions: nagrme

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just wondering. Why did you join something called 'The Large Penis Support Group' if you didn't want to look at our cocks?;):p

Isn't that kind of like asking a Straight Male member, why did he join LPSG, if he does not looking at other guys wangs

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Isn't that kind of like asking a Straight Male member, why did he join LPSG, if he does not looking at other guys wangs

I was kind of poking fun, which is why I added the ;):p. You raise a good point though!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Try to be creative. Show your body off first. Don't let the penis be the focal point of the photo. I don't want to see a penis without a body. It should be body that shows a penis, not the other way around.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Aw c'mon. Doesn't the wink and the tongue poking out usually mean someone's having a laugh? Fair enough that I'm still fairly new around here and I don't post anything of substance but it's true. I'm not a serious person!

bigdeadi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just want to ask you girls, if these pics are also too "right in your face".
At least i was trying to get a good lighting with them.

[photo="medium"]1091277[/photo] [photo="medium"]1091278[/photo]

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ACK!!!
*scours eyes*

i so hate embedded dick pics.

short sweet rules for dick pics.
1. NO UNSOLICITED DICK PICS!
2. do not embed dick picks in the follow sub-forums : Women's Issues, Ask A Woman, Etc.,Etc.,
3. Your dick is supporting cast, he's there for one liners not the leading role.
4. i can not emphasize rule 1 & 2 enough.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the reason there are so many photos of disembodied penii floating around is because it's the male version of the "money shot". Since men seem to find closeup pics of disembodied vaginas super arousing, I guess they assume women will find the male equivalent arousing as well o_O
I can't speak for everyone, but based on myself and just about every other woman I know, most really don't.

When a guy sends a woman a penis pic he's probably imagining this:
"ZOMG Steve sent me a photo of his monster cock. Check it out, it's so gorgeous, I can't wait to feel it splitting my tight little ass apart"
"liek OMG Jenn it's soooo huge I'm soooooooo jelly. It must be at least 8.75x6.55 NBPEL!!!! How about a MFF or FMF?"
*Squee*
"can I come too, and can my husband watch? His penis is only 6.35x5.20 NBP"
*discussion ensues about how huge the penis is and the entire group gets wet fantasizing about it*​

in reality it's more like:
"OMFG Steve sent me a penis pic"
"ewww"
"That's so fucking gross"
"Why do guys always do that, WTF is wrong with them?"
"He really needs to trim his nails"
"What's with the spongebob boxers, does he still live with his mom?"
*while looking at the photo as if it were a pic of some weird bug*

These photos are so much hotter than any penis pic and if you are looking for a totally positive reaction from women you should be aiming for something like this:

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/everybody-wants-a-piece-of-me.1101188/ @Toxic_perfume
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1098247/ @Ken90
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1101067/ @cozy_n_quiet

If you really feel the need to show your penis, a little subtlety can be way hotter than just sticking it in our faces:
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1100468/ @keonj88

I hope the guys I linked don't mind being used as examples :p
As far as a full blown, hey, here's my penis, this to me is a pretty nice example, that isn't just ZOOM close up of dick.

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/mornings.943079/ @Jei Silo

Jei's avatar photo is one of my favorites, too. For ones that show the member, that is. It's not about him having a more fit body, though yes, I appreciate that too. It's a more creative use of lighting, angle, and showing more than just a close up picture of his dick.

I don't really have other examples, because the novelty of perusing galleries on here generally wore off ages ago.

y'all must have trolled through so many bad galleries to find the gold.
thank you for sharing

Reactions: Joleph