Tips for a great dick pic

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to be the party pooper, but there is simply no way to send me a flattering dick pic. Just not a thing for me. Looking is not my thing. Touching, feeling, using - all good verbs that I would love to use when referring to my favorite weenie. Looking at it just don't cut it for me.

Reactions: BetterFuture

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you have to throw in some other good body parts in the picture. then you get more of your first list of female responses ;)
That's the problem, for some of us, there are no other good body parts. That's why we zoom in. ;-)

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those pics are great, but they are also much better looking than most guys. Very rarely can anyone pull off a model look. Also wouldn't you be weirded out by a guy having another man take pictures of him for an amateur picture ? those guys didnt take those pics themselves . ....

Kinda reminds me of some girls i have met who say something along these lines. " I just can't find a nice guy"

Then you feel sorry for them and ask what they are looking for in a nice guy and the response so something like this, " all he needs to be is rich, have a nice car, be in really good shape, have great hair, have a big dick and be great in bed". lol

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those pics are great, but they are also much better looking than most guys. Very rarely can anyone pull off a model look. Also wouldn't you be weirded out by a guy having another man take pictures of him for an amateur picture ? those guys didnt take those pics themselves . ....

Kinda reminds me of some girls i have met who say something along these lines. " I just can't find a nice guy"

Then you feel sorry for them and ask what they are looking for in a nice guy and the response so something like this, " all he needs to be is rich, have a nice car, be in really good shape, have great hair, have a big dick and be great in bed". lol

They were the easiest good pics to find :) it wasn't about their bodies, more the creativity of the pictures.
Most people are probably using their camera phones, which means they don't actually have to hold the phone. Prop it up, set the timer & have it take a handful of shots. Or use a lame selfie stick.

My guy doesn't have a "great" body, but I think he's sexy as hell & I love when he sends me surprise pics.

The point was there is far more women love about men then their dicks.

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true i gotcha. would it be weird to have a guy put that much effort into that? like wouldnt it make him seem very vain or very into himself? both of which i find women to think is a turnoff. i could be wrong tho

Reactions: Joleph

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
true i gotcha. would it be weird to have a guy put that much effort into that? like wouldnt it make him seem very vain or very into himself? both of which i find women to think is a turnoff. i could be wrong tho

Depends on the relationship. If it's something new or not an established relationship it would come across as vain. If your taking them & posting to your album here I wouldn't call that vain, your album is to show you off :)

The OP was asking for advice because him & his GF send pics, so in that case these would be fine.

Reactions: dfresh3

Trying to take a good "Dickie" is incredibly hard......

As is a selfie; suggestions? I think a person needs another person, really.

Reactions: Allen67

I think the poor guy slipped and fell, hope he hasn't injured 'imself.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the problem, for some of us, there are no other good body parts. That's why we zoom in. ;-)
Button down shirt, loosened tie, erection plays peek-a-boo, selfie stick. Standing partially dressed with your erection clearly visible use a selfie stick to find a pose and angle that flatters without just zooming in. This is more interesring. Same deal slacks or jeans with no undies and open fly. Dress the scene up.

I won't lie, the best dick pic I ever got the dude was nude, but he was a professional athlete and the angle and lighting and his build just made him look like the god of get-over-here-and-fuck-me. But the second best one? LOL I had seen that picture several times before I realized this guy was exposed. He'd also sent some cock closeups, and (having asked for them) I liked them. There was also one with a strip of fabric that implied bond age games were on offer. So even the most boring ones were spiced up and fun. But the best of his he was stood in front of a sink in a beautiful, tailored suit and a shocking but glorious necktie. On first glance it appeared to be a typical mirror selfie. Since I NEVER got to see him dressed up, and he looked great, I just liked seeing him in beautiful clothes. So um... I showed that photo to my bestie thinking it was safe. LOL She was the one who pointed out his raging boner. I had never looked that far down. Seeing his gorgeous cock just made it an even better photo, since the purpose of sending it to me had been flirtation in the first place.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
ACK!!!
*scours eyes*

i so hate embedded dick pics.

short sweet rules for dick pics.
1. NO UNSOLICITED DICK PICS!
2. do not embed dick picks in the follow sub-forums : Women's Issues, Ask A Woman, Etc.,Etc.,
3. Your dick is supporting cast, he's there for one liners not the leading role.
4. i can not emphasize rule 1 & 2 enough.

He's reported.
In lieu of Bonfire, I'm offering my Fuck Off.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Button down shirt, loosened tie, erection plays peek-a-boo, selfie stick. Standing partially dressed with your erection clearly visible use a selfie stick to find a pose and angle that flatters without just zooming in. This is more interesring. Same deal slacks or jeans with no undies and open fly. Dress the scene up.

I won't lie, the best dick pic I ever got the dude was nude, but he was a professional athlete and the angle and lighting and his build just made him look like the god of get-over-here-and-fuck-me. But the second best one? LOL I had seen that picture several times before I realized this guy was exposed. He'd also sent some cock closeups, and (having asked for them) I liked them. There was also one with a strip of fabric that implied bond age games were on offer. So even the most boring ones were spiced up and fun. But the best of his he was stood in front of a sink in a beautiful, tailored suit and a shocking but glorious necktie. On first glance it appeared to be a typical mirror selfie. Since I NEVER got to see him dressed up, and he looked great, I just liked seeing him in beautiful clothes. So um... I showed that photo to my bestie thinking it was safe. LOL She was the one who pointed out his raging boner. I had never looked that far down. Seeing his gorgeous cock just made it an even better photo, since the purpose of sending it to me had been flirtation in the first place.
OK, you make a lot of good points. I'll see what I can do to raise the level of the Dic-Pic to higher ground. A few problems with some of your suggestions. First of all, I do not and have never had the body of an athlete (let alone professional). Second, I am not into bondage. I have a fear of being tied up and left exposed for everyone to point and laugh at. And lastly, if I were to use a selfie stick, you would be so far away that you wouldn't be able to see the details and nuances that make my cock special.

So far, I have never photographed my penis. I try to leave as much as possible to the imagination. I have been considering it recently, but I keep asking myself, is mine much different from the average guy's dick? Would anyone want to look at it any more than my wife does? Will I able to meet the demand of requests for more and more pictures each one expected to be more fabulous than the last? Probably not, so if and when I do take that historical photograph, I will keep all of your advice in mind. I also hope that you take a look and give me an honest critique. I'm a big boy (well, average) and can take it. Prepare to be underwhelmed!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, I do not and have never had the body of an athlete (let alone professional).
Who does? That's why you wear some clothing, like the second guy I mentioned, to accentuate the positive and downplay those bits that make you feel less than sexy. That, and it is more flirty and fun for the photo.

Second, I am not into bondage.
The point is to personalize, not be an imitation of some internet stranger's former fuckmate. We did light bondage, mostly with his neckties. he took photos that were contextual, and I appreciated that.

And lastly, if I were to use a selfie stick, you would be so far away that you wouldn't be able to see the details and nuances that make my cock special.
False. And anyway, flirtation is about selling a notion, more than it is about selling something concrete. Whenever selling anything, you must sell the sizzle, not get bogged down belaboring the steak.

Wouldanyone want to look at it any morethan my wife does?
Probably not, but that doesn't stop anyone else from posting theirs if they please. This thread is about @Joleph taking pictures to flirt with his girlfriend, and though my post quoted you, I did bear that context in mind.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Trying to take a good "Dickie" is incredibly hard......

As is a selfie; suggestions? I think a person needs another person, really.
I also agree. Even a mirror limits what you can do, and I don't have any friends that I am close enough to that I am willing to ask that of.
( "Hey Bob, how 'bout you come over and watch the game and drink some beers? Oh, and during half time, I need you to take some artistic pictures of my cock.") JK. I think that now that it has been brought to our attention, we should all try to put some thought and effort into future dic pics. My concern is, what if we have already been making an effort and this is the best that some of us can do-- even with Bob's help.

Reactions: 4T9