Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who does? That's why you wear some clothing, like the second guy I mentioned, to accentuate the positive and downplay those bits that make you feel less than sexy. That, and it is more flirty and fun for the photo.

The point is to personalize, not be an imitation of some internet stranger's former fuckmate. We did light bondage, mostly with his neckties. he took photos that were contextual, and I appreciated that.

False. And anyway, flirtation is about selling a notion, more than it is about selling something concrete. Whenever selling anything, you must sell the sizzle, not get bogged down belaboring the steak.

Probably not, but that doesn't stop anyone else from posting theirs if they please. This thread is about @Joleph[/Thanks, you've given me a lot to think about. If I'm going to do this, I want to do it right.

I think the reason there are so many photos of disembodied penii floating around is because it's the male version of the "money shot". Since men seem to find closeup pics of disembodied vaginas super arousing, I guess they assume women will find the male equivalent arousing as well o_O
I can't speak for everyone, but based on myself and just about every other woman I know, most really don't.

When a guy sends a woman a penis pic he's probably imagining this:
"ZOMG Steve sent me a photo of his monster cock. Check it out, it's so gorgeous, I can't wait to feel it splitting my tight little ass apart"
"liek OMG Jenn it's soooo huge I'm soooooooo jelly. It must be at least 8.75x6.55 NBPEL!!!! How about a MFF or FMF?"
*Squee*
"can I come too, and can my husband watch? His penis is only 6.35x5.20 NBP"
*discussion ensues about how huge the penis is and the entire group gets wet fantasizing about it*​

in reality it's more like:
"OMFG Steve sent me a penis pic"
"ewww"
"That's so fucking gross"
"Why do guys always do that, WTF is wrong with them?"
"He really needs to trim his nails"
"What's with the spongebob boxers, does he still live with his mom?"
*while looking at the photo as if it were a pic of some weird bug*

Maybe 1 out of 100 of the photos in the gallery turn me on in any way. It's why I avoid them, they're either boring and indistinguishable from each other, gross or totally fucking nightmare-inducing (I really would have preferred to go through life not knowing what a spatula shoved up a urethra or a testicle pincushion looked like, thanks :eek:).

These photos are so much hotter than any penis pic and if you are looking for a totally positive reaction from women you should be aiming for something like this:

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/everybody-wants-a-piece-of-me.1101188/ @Toxic_perfume
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1098247/ @Ken90
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1101067/ @cozy_n_quiet

If you really feel the need to show your penis, a little subtlety can be way hotter than just sticking it in our faces:
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1100468/ @keonj88

I hope the guys I linked don't mind being used as examples :p

Thanks for the examples.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who does? That's why you wear some clothing, like the second guy I mentioned, to accentuate the positive and downplay those bits that make you feel less than sexy. That, and it is more flirty and fun for the photo.

The point is to personalize, not be an imitation of some internet stranger's former fuckmate. We did light bondage, mostly with his neckties. he took photos that were contextual, and I appreciated that.

False. And anyway, flirtation is about selling a notion, more than it is about selling something concrete. Whenever selling anything, you must sell the sizzle, not get bogged down belaboring the steak.

Probably not, but that doesn't stop anyone else from posting theirs if they please. This thread is about @Joleph taking pictures to flirt with his girlfriend, and though my post quoted you, I did bear that context in mind.
Thanks for not giving up on me with all my negativity. You've given me a lot to think about if I ever follow through with it. I'll stop being a jack-ass now. Oh, and Joleph, stick with the b+w when you post more pics. I think that it adds a bit of class to most pictures. Seriously!

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hiya

My girlfriend and I send dirty photos to each other all the time - she's great at coming up with some super sexy poses often playing with light in interesting ways, and sometimes I feel like I just need to up my game. Any tips on angles, arrangement, positioning, filters etc?

Feel free to post examples - If you have any examples that don't make me feel like I need a six pack it would be much appreciated :p.

Thanks
Joleph, sorry about hi-jacking your post. Just trying to have some fun and in the process got some good advice as to what women are looking for. Can't wait to see what you do with their guidance. And no joke, I'm a sucker for b+w pictures.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is positively hilarious. Great find and I'm stealing that idea.
Why not. I stole it from a thread in Ask a Woman. Some question about whether or not women like to play with a penis head. Someone wanted clarification on what that meant, and if it could include fancy dress, and I got excited and wanted to dress up a penis, and someone found pictures. So funny. I showed this to my honey but he flatly refused to participate in such shenanigans.

Reactions: IntellectualMeat

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have any examples that don't make me feel like I need a six pack it would be much appreciated :p.
If this thread has taught me anything, it's that:

a) Women are called the 'fairer sex' for good reason (well, okay, I didn't actually need to be told that)

and b) Having a six pack (or similar focus on some other area of well developed/defined muscle tone) is still unfortunately your best option if you want to be photogenic naked. If you're fit enough that your body has an accentuated V shape to it then that's still better than if you're completely out of shape, though.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those pics are great, but they are also much better looking than most guys. Very rarely can anyone pull off a model look. Also wouldn't you be weirded out by a guy having another man take pictures of him for an amateur picture ? those guys didnt take those pics themselves . ....

Kinda reminds me of some girls i have met who say something along these lines. " I just can't find a nice guy"

Then you feel sorry for them and ask what they are looking for in a nice guy and the response so something like this, " all he needs to be is rich, have a nice car, be in really good shape, have great hair, have a big dick and be great in bed". lol

Maybe they're hitting on you? :D

Reactions: dfresh3

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in reality it's more like:
"OMFG Steve sent me a penis pic"
"ewww"
"That's so fucking gross"
"Why do guys always do that, WTF is wrong with them?"
"He really needs to trim his nails"
"What's with the spongebob boxers, does he still live with his mom?"
*while looking at the photo as if it were a pic of some weird bug*

You just crack me up!!!

Reactions: nailz

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This well-dressed gentleman knows about presentation.

I guess Robert Mapplethorpe knew a thing or two about it:
man-in-a-polyester-suit-by-robert-mapplethorpe-1980-1352372123_b.jpg

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
MY EYES. HOW DO WE REMOVE THIS.
We don't.
Apparently, if one titles a thread with the word pics or pix, it free game for rate my dick, no matter where it is on the site.
Because rating an assholes's dick is a woman's issue.

Maybe if men reported it?
I just want to ask you girls, if these pics are also too "right in your face".
At least i was trying to get a good lighting with them.

First, post links, don't blast it like that.
Secondly, if you have to ask if something is too in your face, it probably is.
Third, go to "rate my dick" land with that shit.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Those pics are great, but they are also much better looking than most guys. Very rarely can anyone pull off a model look. Also wouldn't you be weirded out by a guy having another man take pictures of him for an amateur picture ? those guys didnt take those pics themselves . ....

Kinda reminds me of some girls i have met who say something along these lines. " I just can't find a nice guy"

Then you feel sorry for them and ask what they are looking for in a nice guy and the response so something like this, " all he needs to be is rich, have a nice car, be in really good shape, have great hair, have a big dick and be great in bed". lol
You assume a photographer is doing more than shooting photos.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We don't.
Apparently, if one titles a thread with the word pics or pix, it free game for rate my dick, no matter where it is on the site.
Because rating an assholes's dick is a woman's issue.

Maybe if men reported it?

First, post links, don't blast it like that.
Secondly, if you have to ask if something is too in your face, it probably is.
Third, go to "rate my dick" land with that shit.

God... Bit nasty, aren't we ? It is LPSG, after all. Expect to see some knob. Also, don't think that his post was necessarily inappropriate. Asking whether his pictures are perceived as 'distasteful' in a thread about taking dick pics seems perfectly logical. I don't particularly enjoy all the vag on this site, but you don't see me being nasty about it... :) :p

Anyway - back to the point.

Think we all perceive dick pics differently. There are some pics that I find horrendous, but other people seem to really like them. Depends on your own taste, I guess. I'll echo much of what the others are saying here though - Don't zoom in, play with the lighting and don't try too hard to make the dick the 'feature'.

Try putting the camera / phone on a timer and stepping away from it when taking the pic. I find they generally look better than the 'hand-held', closeup, overexposed horrors :)

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
My dick pic advice would call for something I believe is really lacking around here in the photography department, surrealism. For example a Dali, Lynch, inspired photo would be refreshing. Imagine if you will, Eraserhead meets Persistence of Memory only, em, penis style.

Come on people, get cracking, creativity awaits!

Reactions: deleted977816

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
God... Bit nasty, aren't we ? It is LPSG, after all. Expect to see some knob. Also, don't think that his post was necessarily inappropriate. Asking whether his pictures are perceived as 'distasteful' in a thread about taking dick pics seems perfectly logical. I don't particularly enjoy all the vag on this site, but you don't see me being nasty about it... :) :p

Anyway - back to the point.

Think we all perceive dick pics differently. There are some pics that I find horrendous, but other people seem to really like them. Depends on your own taste, I guess. I'll echo much of what the others are saying here though - Don't zoom in, play with the lighting and don't try too hard to make the dick the 'feature'.

Try putting the camera / phone on a timer and stepping away from it when taking the pic. I find they generally look better than the 'hand-held', closeup, overexposed horrors :)

Women's issues is for issues that effect women. Rating a dick affects men.
And no one posted a beaver shot.

Reactions: 950483

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay