Tips for a great dick pic

D

deleted716371

Thanks 1dirtykitty!
Your gallery sure is a great place to start if someone wants to get inspiration!
Isn't the trick to create the pics in the same spirit as having sex - to focus on the one you interact with just as much as yourself. To use creativity, variation and humour to keep it interesting and satisfying?
Great lighting doesn't hurt either. :)

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the No. 1 tip for a great dick pic is: send it to all the ladies on your friends list. The only way for a dick pic to be truly great is to share it among the people who will appreciate it the most.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the No. 1 tip for a great dick pic is: send it to all the ladies on your friends list. The only way for a dick pic to be truly great is to share it among the people who will appreciate it the most.
I hope no one who takes this recommendation is on my friends list.

1dirtykitty

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks 1dirtykitty!
Your gallery sure is a great place to start if someone wants to get inspiration!
Isn't the trick to create the pics in the same spirit as having sex - to focus on the one you interact with just as much as yourself. To use creativity, variation and humour to keep it interesting and satisfying?
Great lighting doesn't hurt either. :)
Are you pimping your groups?! I can offer much but definitely can offer opinions ;)

Reactions: longdong03

Gallowglass

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only recommendation would be to be creative! Enough with the same shots over and over in your albums. Don't be afraid to use lighting and filters. I love personally love trying different angles, and often search popular female posters for ideas. You can do the same.

@gmannen
@returnofseht
@TheUnihorn
@Tosantos @Wave85 @Gallowglass

These guys all take amazing pics, a lot of variety

Thank @1dirtykitty for mentioning me! I am completely flattered;-) Your photos are incredible hottie!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I always tried to put a lot of effort into my pics, but I think I burned out my motivation for taking nudes. At one point I was building quite a catalog but I ran out of ideas and also just... stopped caring about it. One of the best things I ever did was lock my main gallery to only those who I follow. It feels better to make it a more intimately-shared thing rather than showing off to anyone and everyone.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll go back to it and start taking the more artistic shots again rather than very occasional snapshots, but I still don't feel like it. At the end of the day there are only so many pictures you can take of the same body.

Reactions: 286798

Props are one of the sillier things you see in men's photos. Soda cans, remote controls, bananas, Pringles cans, etc.

Back when Rem was active he posted a lot of comparison with various object photos, but that's also because he refuses to measure and give an exact to the 1/8th (1/16th, 1/32nd, whatever) inch kind of measurement, because so many people lie or call fake on that shit anyway :p I thought some of the objects he used were kinda funny, but there are certain men whose photos do stand out. I've already mentioned them before in this thread I'm pretty sure, though.

Reactions: BetterFuture

I'm going to post a picture of my melons next to some melons for size comparison.

Eh, the comparison photos weren't my favorites. As far as physical features it was the back/ass/etc and for photos not of him it was the gun, hobby, etc :oops:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to post a picture of my melons next to some melons for size comparison.

My crazy husband actually took a picture of me in the supermarket putting two cantaloupes into the basket. Har dee har har.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kinda wish you were serious because that would be pretty fucking funny.
My crazy husband actually took a picture of me in the supermarket putting two cantaloupes into the basket. Har dee har har.
Joking? Oh no, I was hoping that this would be a real thread... now, we've got to standardize which melons are to be used to make sure we're comparing apples to apples... or, um, er, melons to melons.