Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Three galleries that are exceptional belong to the following gents -

Calboner.
Mule.
Windsurfer.

How did I know their galleries are exceptional when I don't look at galleries as a rule?
They were exceptional humans on the forums way before I bothered to look at their gallery content.

I don't give praise lightly and I sure as hell don't give it when it's not earned.

These are the ones which others are measured against and, for the most part, are found wanting.
I concur. Best galleries. Great guys.
Can't comment on that Windsurfer guy as I can't seem to find his gallery pics, and don't know of an easy way to find them assuming you mean "windsurfer111". Could somebody post a link? Only found @windsurfer111 and @windsurfhunk and I'm not sure you mean one them as the names don't exactly match.

Regarding those others, I don't see those galleries as that outstanding compared to what some other exceptional galleries offer in terms of aesthetics. Maybe it's just differing tastes, or maybe I have looked at many more galleries than you ladies do. :confused:

Reactions: BillM and BigdongSE

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't comment on that Windsurfer guy as I can't seem to find his gallery pics, and don't know of an easy way to find them assuming you mean "windsurfer111". Could somebody post a link? Only found @windsurfer111 and @windsurfhunk and I'm not sure you mean one them as the names don't exactly match.

Regarding those others, I don't see those galleries as that outstanding compared to what some other exceptional galleries offer in terms of aesthetics. Maybe it's just differing tastes, or maybe I have looked at many more galleries than you ladies do. :confused:
Windjunkie. Sorry.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
To each his or her own. Just my suggestion with those pics specifically - a dick will usually benefit when it is the sole subject in a photo and isn't completing with hair that may hide it like a big bushy nest of pubes. You know I'm right, even if you think hair is sexy otherwise.

I do not think your opinion is right. But it doesn’t have to be.
I also tend to the “include more than a dick” side of photography.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If you’re sending dick pics to a woman, you should probably know what they pay attention to, otherwise, by all means - wear black socks and crocs or long toenails, pose in a dirty bathroom, make sure it’s a super close-up, and make sure it’s as boring as possible. Guys love that sort of thing.
Don’t forget to include the toilet. Flushing optional.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do not think your opinion is right. But it doesn’t have to be.
I also tend to the “include more than a dick” side of photography.
I tend to agree. When it’s just the dick? Incredibly boring and gives no sense of the man. But, opinions may vary.

Reactions: ronin001 and 286798

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Meant to reply more, but it was the middle of the night, and I just logged on for a few seconds.

What sets Calboner and Mule apart is not only their pics, but their personalities. They are stellar men. Calboner isn’t around anymore, but he was articulate, intensely funny, and gave great post. Mule is sweet, intelligent, interesting, sexy, and always on point.

Windjunkie’s gallery is quite artistic, especially his early stuff. He goes out of his way to do something different with his pictures. He is always a gentleman as well.

I will admit, that you likely look at a lot more galleries than I do. I don’t look at them unless I’m intrigued by the person or another woman recommends someone to me. And personal opinion may vary. If you don’t know Mule, or never knew Calboner, they’re just some other guys to you. For myself and Bonfire, they’re really special men. And Windjunkie? I love artistic work.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m very late to the party, but may I say... I fucking hate dick pics. What infuriates me the most is the laziness, the lack of creativity, the sheer basicness of it all. Like most of the galleries on here - it’s always hard, held to the sky, their POV and foreskin rolled back (if they have one). It’s Flasher Pic 101.

I have no idea why it’s the go to to pose and why guys think I would want to see their cock from their POV.. I have my own eyes thank you, I don’t want to see Little Jonny from yours.

Hardons. Why do guys think I want to see their hardon. I don’t know your name, I haven’t seen your face, WHY would I want to see your hard, wet cock. I don’t, thanks.

If I am feeling rather frisky, for me, it’s all about the story. The sensuality, the eroticism. Great angles, lighting, and slowly seeing the clothes come off. I want to see arms, thighs, nipples, all your body hair, I want to be teased. Then, I want to see your soft member pop out. Seeing soft will make me wonder what happens when he swells and grows, it will create thoughts, I will imagine all the possibilities, adding to the eroticism.

Seeing your random hard cock? Meh, no ta! Without a story, a bloody reason, it’s nothing.

Rant over!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’ve had a particularly interesting dick-only angle, from my sweetie.
He shot from my POV, close up, looking straight on at the head. His hips are out of focus.

It was after a conversation about oral sex.
And fully a joke. I think he wrote, “whatcha thinking?”

I called him back as soon as I could breathe from laughing so hard.
And told him exactly what I was thinking.
The laughter came back. Both of us.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Nexolaris - just perused your gallery for the first time. You are a great looking guy and you have a couple of excellent pics! I love the full torso one, with jeans and white coat. It’s teasing and sexy. It shows personality.

I want to throw in my agreement with others that the only reason I checked out a small amount of men's galleries on here in recent years is because of how they behave/communicate on the forum. Their sexy brain and spiffy personality made me curious to see what they look like. If I just want to ogle a penis, I perv on my sweetie, seeing as we live together :p

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Meant to reply more, but it was the middle of the night, and I just logged on for a few seconds.

What sets Calboner and Mule apart is not only their pics, but their personalities. They are stellar men. Calboner isn’t around anymore, but he was articulate, intensely funny, and gave great post. Mule is sweet, intelligent, interesting, sexy, and always on point.

Windjunkie’s gallery is quite artistic, especially his early stuff. He goes out of his way to do something different with his pictures. He is always a gentleman as well.

I will admit, that you likely look at a lot more galleries than I do. I don’t look at them unless I’m intrigued by the person or another woman recommends someone to me. And personal opinion may vary. If you don’t know Mule, or never knew Calboner, they’re just some other guys to you. For myself and Bonfire, they’re really special men. And Windjunkie? I love artistic work.
As I understand your response you value these men and therefore you enjoy their galleries. I'm not denying that they might be outstanding as personalities. However in my opinion, aesthetic value and personality aren't really linked. From an aesthetical point of view a guys' gallery should speak for itself even if you don't know him. Otherwise one wouldn't be able to enjoy erotic art and photography that depicts people you don't know.
Haven't looked into the scientific background but I could imagine that there's a difference in how the average man and the average woman experience these visual stimuli. Maybe women get more enjoyment out of it when there's an emotional connection.

Regarding Windjunkie's gallery I agree with you that it's definitely a very good gallery on LPSG.

Reactions: Ocine and BillM

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m very late to the party, but may I say... I fucking hate dick pics. What infuriates me the most is the laziness, the lack of creativity, the sheer basicness of it all. Like most of the galleries on here - it’s always hard, held to the sky, their POV and foreskin rolled back (if they have one). It’s Flasher Pic 101.

I have no idea why it’s the go to to pose and why guys think I would want to see their cock from their POV.. I have my own eyes thank you, I don’t want to see Little Jonny from yours.

Hardons. Why do guys think I want to see their hardon. I don’t know your name, I haven’t seen your face, WHY would I want to see your hard, wet cock. I don’t, thanks.

If I am feeling rather frisky, for me, it’s all about the story. The sensuality, the eroticism. Great angles, lighting, and slowly seeing the clothes come off. I want to see arms, thighs, nipples, all your body hair, I want to be teased. Then, I want to see your soft member pop out. Seeing soft will make me wonder what happens when he swells and grows, it will create thoughts, I will imagine all the possibilities, adding to the eroticism.

Seeing your random hard cock? Meh, no ta! Without a story, a bloody reason, it’s nothing.

Rant over!
Personally, I really enjoy looking at hardons with the head showing, the way I would see it myself. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy here that shares this view.
Would guess that a lot of guys just shoot pics the way they enjoy them themselves, not contemplating what a minority on here might enjoy, just assuming that the majority of members here are men. Also, I think I'm not exaggerating when I say that for a lot of guys their dick is one of the most important parts of their body. A dick to a man is like the sun to our solar system, so of course it gets a lot of attention when taking photos, especially in its full glory.

Reactions: BillM

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Personally, I really enjoy looking at hardons with the head showing, the way I would see it myself. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy here that shares this view.
Would guess that a lot of guys just shoot pics the way they enjoy them themselves, not contemplating what a minority on here might enjoy, just assuming that the majority of members here are men. Also, I think I'm not exaggerating when I say that for a lot of guys their dick is one of the most important parts of their body. A dick to a man is like the sun to our solar system, so of course it gets a lot of attention when taking photos, especially in its full glory.

The thing is, some those guys can be caught bitching about how they get no traffic from women in their galleries.

Just sayin'... Some of those dudes don't take advice then get pissy when they get no "likes" on their boring pics.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If it’s the most important part of your body, then surely you would want it to look as good as it could be.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As I understand your response you value these men and therefore you enjoy their galleries. I'm not denying that they might be outstanding as personalities. However in my opinion, aesthetic value and personality aren't really linked. From an aesthetical point of view a guys' gallery should speak for itself even if you don't know him. Otherwise one wouldn't be able to enjoy erotic art and photography that depicts people you don't know.
Haven't looked into the scientific background but I could imagine that there's a difference in how the average man and the average woman experience these visual stimuli. Maybe women get more enjoyment out of it when there's an emotional connection.

Regarding Windjunkie's gallery I agree with you that it's definitely a very good gallery on LPSG.

I don't look at ANYONE'S gallery unless they trip something in my brain first.

Their looks are useless if they're assholes on the board.

ETA: I need to know a person is worth looking at before I look. They need to be more than a flesh pile. It's not about emotions, it's about self worth (for me). If you're not worth looking at, I'm not gonna look at you. Earn my gaze.