"Tips for a guy's first time" thread

normie

Just Browsing
Media
New to this site, and on other message boards I have seen posts about advice for a guy's first time having sex (with a girl). Don't usually see anything about girls since they just lay there and take it all ;)

Let's help the guys out.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I surprised that this topic didn't catch on. I'm a virgin as well, and I wouldn't mind a few tips myself. You know, things to be wary of and look out for. They say that the first time never goes as planned, and while that may be true, perhaps some of you can help keep it from being a total disaster. ^_^

Sensualist7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time with a chick was awesome, luckily. Every time I've had a dude blow me it just wasn't right somehow.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well first, practice in using the condom right, buy extra lube, in case ur girl is a bit nervous and dnt get wet, and dnt get nervous yourself, maybe trying slow mutual masturbation and oral sex before any penetration is a good idea, and talk to her, ask her what she likes and what she doesnt,and be patient, i guess thats all i can come up with

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You want a tip? Use the search button.

You know what? As a matter of fact, I did use the search button, and I looked through the tags. I even went looking through other forums and such. But you know what might be nice? Instead of having to have all the people looking for the same information do the same, why don't we make things just a little bit easier (since the act itself is more than likely going to be difficult) and have it one place? Is that too much to ask?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't be upset if it's not absolute magic. There are a lot of skills to be learned around sex, and trial and error is the best way to learn them. Have fun learning.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
1. lots of foreplay (at least 20 mins)
2. lots of communication (always)
3. lots of lube (unless she is dripping wet already, then hooray for you)
4. your first time if she's comfortable with it let her be on top (lets her set the pace)
4.1 if both virgins even better if she's on top (she knows what hurts/feels good sooner)
5. she comes first (you're likely going to blow sooner than you want, so work around it)
6. do some research (the guide to getting it on/the joy of sex/HBO after 11pm)

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
4. your first time if she's comfortable with it let her be on top (lets her set the pace)
4.1 if both virgins even better if she's on top (she knows what hurts/feels good sooner)
5. she comes first (you're likely going to blow sooner than you want, so work around it)

Good advise, but I needed to have him on top cause I really didn't know what to do. It's almost a blessing the first time you will come very quickly, and if she's a virgin she'll thank you for it. Hymen breaking is NO FUN!! Lot's and lot's of foreplay and lube to help make her come. And if she means anything to you definitely make her come before you enter her to relax her as much as possible. Good luck!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Great tips! The key I think is to be patient.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be direct without being crude.
Be patient and understanding if it's her first time.
Be honest, if she's experienced and you're not, she might like the idea of teaching you.
Take your time and enjoy it.
And remember, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're both the same age, your first time probably'll be her ninth time. If it isn't, probe around with just a couple'o'your inches 'til she's juicy.

The best line from 'Biloxi Blues' when the prostitute remarks to the struggling main character, "Breathe honey! Breathe!"

ulube08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
is a guys first time always a girls first time? woulda thought so from the responses in this thread. i wouldnt even ask for advice if the girl was a virgin too.

all i can say is virgin or not, get yourself educated on the female anatomy. foreplay is a gift to man (you know, people with penises) you can make miracles happen that might not otherwise happen if you don't warm a girl up first, but it doesnt mean shit if it doesnt mean shit, right?