Tips for a mind blowing night

SR_bimalehorny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone

Im going to have sex with this girl i know next week and i was wondering if the ladies out there had any tips so this girl thinks i am a sex god lol or if theres any guys who have tried anything which made them into one lol

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
make sure you smell good, finger nails wel done, romantic lighting in the room, good music food and drinks.
as for the sex, let her feel that you are the man.
for play should end by her askinng you to fuck her (;
treat her like a queen and she will give herseelf over

Very well stated!!!! :tongue:

she_luv_an_asian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone

Im going to have sex with this girl i know next week and i was wondering if the ladies out there had any tips so this girl thinks i am a sex god lol or if theres any guys who have tried anything which made them into one lol
why would you want her to think you're a sex god when you can make her know you are? so I'm assuming there is a chance of no sex.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i prefer honesty, intensity and being in the moment. :redface:

be comfortable in your own skin and with her. pay attention to how she responds to you. show appreciation when you like something, encourage a sense of fun and experimentation.

some of the best sex i've ever had included such stud monkey moves as falling off the bed, bumping my nose with his elbow, laughing at each other and random moments of romance novel fail.

one thing you shouldn't forget... kiss her like ya next breath depends on it. kissing is always a plus.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be romantic in your own way and you'll be memorable. DO be yourself, but be the best you it's possible to be - in her mind, do something to make you be her hero.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Brush your teeth, know where the clitoris is located, please note that its located OUTSIDE of the vagina. Dont expect her to squirt mysterious fluids and have her head start spinning just because you're pounding the shit out of her.

Dont breathe too loud in her ear.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what Mademoiselle Rouge said.

oh, trim your toenails. :yep: in fact get a pedicure, scratchy feet are a no-no.