Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone have any? I have a long term boi who is...well...huge...in length and girth. We're both tops though, but love is all about compromise so our first time is going to be messy for him and extremely messy for me. Anybody got any tips for taking a ten incher for my first time? (Yes, first time ever as well as first time with him.) I don't want to do drugs or use poppers. I'm planning to be a little tipsy just for bravery's sake. And I'll be DAMNED if he's putting it all in. Anything else I should try?
Also, are there long term implications for taking something that big regularly? I mean I don't want to do permanent colon damage...

hungbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i remember my first time it hurt a little and i thought that he would never fit but it did my partner isnt 10" but he is a big boy at almost 8" and 6" girth, anyway get him to suck you first, plenty of foreplay is good, then have him lie down and you `sit` on him use loads of lube, lube his dick and lube your hole well dont rush, and try to get him not to fuck, just use his dick and take it easy. if you do get all of him in just relax on him for a while, i like to sit for a bit whilst my partner twitches his cock that will loosen u up. then let him fuck you...

remember to not let him go too wild as he sounds like a big guy, the first time is a bit painful, but if he cooperates you will shoot a massive load and it`ll be the best orgasm u have ever had. it gets easier the next time

have fun

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Patience and lube, good man. Plenty of both. You might also want to start on your side as lots of guys find that an easier way to start.

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
You may want to stretch with some butt plugs first. And before he inserts, have him start slow by massaging your hole and inserting one finger, followed by two, etc. A good massage will go a long way to make your muscles relax.

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with Brief_Lover about the butt plug. My first time with a guy that was 6 inches in circumference was short-lived because I just wasn't used to anything that big. Afterwards I bought a large butt plug and started to stretch my ass with it. After I could take all of it (it is 6" in circumference, or 2" in diameter.) sex with him was great. Also, I inject some lube into my rectum with one of those syringes used to feed infants. I recommend you clean yourself out with an enema.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice to see another guy with long hair on here.
Anyway, you might actually find it easier doggy style. That gives you more control over what's happening without having to support yourself fully and thus tense up your lower body.
Chances are you will have some discomfort, but if you take it slowly and use plenty of lube and foreplay you should be OK. Relax and enjoy.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's gonna hurt and you are gonna bleed, if it is too big you are going to get an anal fissure that will need repair or it will always tear open every time you get fucked.
either start small or just find a bottom to take you both on at the same time.
ENEMA cant say that one enough

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any? I have a long term boi who is...well...huge...in length and girth. We're both tops though, but love is all about compromise so our first time is going to be messy for him and extremely messy for me. Anybody got any tips for taking a ten incher for my first time? (Yes, first time ever as well as first time with him.) I don't want to do drugs or use poppers. I'm planning to be a little tipsy just for bravery's sake. And I'll be DAMNED if he's putting it all in. Anything else I should try?
Also, are there long term implications for taking something that big regularly? I mean I don't want to do permanent colon damage...
I like that. No drugs or poppers but booze is okay. Don't worry, it'll take alot of patience and work and it will be a little unpleasant at first but it's fun. Of course everybody's different. To some a five incher would kill them to other ten is fun...like me for example. There's no way of knowing until you try. It may be just fine after a bit. And no, it's not going to mess up your innards. It might ache after the first time or two but no permanent damage. I know you said no poppers but believe me, they really make it nice. They're not the least bit dangerous or anything but it's up to you.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's gonna hurt and you are gonna bleed, if it is too big you are going to get an anal fissure that will need repair or it will always tear open every time you get fucked.
Sorry but not necessarily true. I've done it many times with guys of all sizes from average to 10". Never bled once, never got an anal fissure. Stop scaring the guy.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

WTF?

It does not have to hurt, though there is usually discomfort involved as your body is used to things moving the other way through that part of you.

It is not going to bleed. Just about any part of you can bleed if misused or abused. Your butt is no different. Go gentle, don't do it intoxicated (which can affect your perception of how much is too much), and use lots of patience and lube, and you shouldn't experience much discomfort - or any bleeding.

Anal fissures? Really? Chances are you'll experience a lot of pain before risking those, so, you know. Stop if it hurts. Duh.

And, for the record, enemas clean out the protective layer that coats your rectum and increases the odds that you can contract STIs such as Hep C and HIV, so every AIDS organization I know advises against them (or, at least, against douching frequently). But, you'll be using a condom, right? So that shouldn't be a big concern.

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just lost my virginity on the 24th of last month. He was about 6.5 to 7'' long and boy...it felt so good! It didn't hurt at much as I though it would! Yes, we did use a condom (it helps get it inside) and some lube...it was an awesome experience. Please take these advises and apply it :) Have fun and enjoy!

WankstaBoi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah of course we're using protection both for the obvious reason and because well... No matter how well I try and clean it out...Ughhgh.
Thanks for all the advise. It's our first time, so I'm sure it's gonna be slow and steady for both of us.
Still... We've both discussed it and if we really don't enjoy it we're happy not to do it again. That's if we even do get the chance to do it!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah of course we're using protection both for the obvious reason and because well... No matter how well I try and clean it out...Ughhgh.

Yeah...that is kind of where poo leaves the building. It shouldn't exactly be shocking to find it there. ;) Regardless, if it's an issue for either of you, chances are it's a diet thing. If you're eating healthfully, things should be moving like clockwork back there, which should help limit the unpleasant surprises.

Still... We've both discussed it and if we really don't enjoy it we're happy not to do it again. That's if we even do get the chance to do it!

That's the right attitude to have! Many people have great relationships without anal. I know I sure have.

I hope you guys have lots of fun figuring out what works for you.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may sound crude but I'm sure you've had a really thick crap before. it did not hurt for you hole to open up to let it out so it can definately open up to let it in. The key is relax and massage and lube. Don't try until you are really opened up. Good luck and I hope you love it. It's a great feeling to feel someone you love really being inside you.