Tips For A Woman Dating A Submissive Guy

Indiana48

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's been awhile and I don't know if this is still relevant to you but if so I have a couple things to add.

You mention in the first post that he told you he's small and doesn't last long. He sounds like he may be into some level of humiliation if I'm able to speculate. I've been with submissive men who never mentioned their "shortcummings" in that way, so I'd try to find out of that's part of his kink.

If that's not the case (as it may very well not be) he may just want you to direct him as he plays with your body is which ever way you instruct him to. He could go as far as wanting to be bonded and have you "use" him.

There's so much to do, so many ways to do them.
I dont think it's about degrading him with said info we have. Thing is he is more vomfie going distance to get both of you off. You can give him.est your ass...in doing that give you the power of someone special.

Reactions: mistressrose
D

deleted965738

Why do so many men with small penises like being humiliated? It's such a bizarre fetish to me lmao. How many women out there who aren't getting paid to do that actually enjoy it? I dated someone for a year and over time it became apparent that it was a thing they were into and it just started feeling like parasocial labor to me.
I wish I understood why I love it

D

deleted15894151

Why do so many men with small penises like being humiliated? It's such a bizarre fetish to me lmao. How many women out there who aren't getting paid to do that actually enjoy it? I dated someone for a year and over time it became apparent that it was a thing they were into and it just started feeling like parasocial labor to me.
Don't know if anyone will read this but I am one of those men that enjoys a little sph and here is why I think myself and other men enjoy it.

Men are about the heirarchy, and penis size is pecking order. We need to fit into the pack, and know where we fit. As a smaller male, I have watched society place the larger penis on a pedastool, and give it attention and praise. I completely cooperate with is what society wants.

But what exists for the smaller male. We have a hole in ourselves where hung men have it filled with admiration. Smaller males arent getting any admiration, and we know better than to ask for it. We simply do not have the cock status that average & large penises do.

I feel like the more people pretend my penis isnt small (especially my wife) the more it feels like you dont see me, and you dont value me. It becomes distorting and the hole inside is empty even more.

But you wont give it praise, as praise is reserved for the average & large penises.

Ignoring smaller penises is what society usually does. A life of being sexually invisible is the worst life a man could ever have.

What form of attention then is society willing to give to the smaller male?...Humiliation. And we long for just acknowlegement and attention. Most of us were embarrased in school by the size of our penises, but we got used to that and the comments dont bother us, they remind us where we exist in the attention spectrum.

Last thought, if you arent into sph, then at least be willing to talk openly about the smaller size of our penis. Dont pretend our size isnt small, ot hurts our feelings.

Tinyserviceboy

• Haha
Reactions: malakos
D

deleted5199391

Don't know if anyone will read this but I am one of those men that enjoys a little sph and here is why I think myself and other men enjoy it.

Men are about the heirarchy, and penis size is pecking order. We need to fit into the pack, and know where we fit. As a smaller male, I have watched society place the larger penis on a pedastool, and give it attention and praise. I completely cooperate with is what society wants.

But what exists for the smaller male. We have a hole in ourselves where hung men have it filled with admiration. Smaller males arent getting any admiration, and we know better than to ask for it. We simply do not have the cock status that average & large penises do.

I feel like the more people pretend my penis isnt small (especially my wife) the more it feels like you dont see me, and you dont value me. It becomes distorting and the hole inside is empty even more.

But you wont give it praise, as praise is reserved for the average & large penises.

Ignoring smaller penises is what society usually does. A life of being sexually invisible is the worst life a man could ever have.

What form of attention then is society willing to give to the smaller male?...Humiliation. And we long for just acknowlegement and attention. Most of us were embarrased in school by the size of our penises, but we got used to that and the comments dont bother us, they remind us where we exist in the attention spectrum.

Last thought, if you arent into sph, then at least be willing to talk openly about the smaller size of our penis. Dont pretend our size isnt small, ot hurts our feelings.

Tinyserviceboy
Sorry man, but this is not a general rule. There are a tons of guys with small dicks that don't have any need for humiliation, and there are big dicked guys that love it. Sometimes it's hard to play sph with a guy that packs a 7 incher, but whatever :D
If someone doesn't want to talk about penis size, just accept it.
It could be the same with height or muscles. I wouldn't be into those kind of roleplay, at least not "taking openly". In private people can do any kind of play, just don't pretend this are actually a way to label people.

D

deleted15894151

I am sorry, I guess the way I wrote, it did seem like I was generalizibg everyone with a small penis. I was really only speaking to why those with a small penis would be into sph. I think it is why I enjoy it.

Thank you Daemon85 for correcting me.

Reactions: deleted5199391
D

deleted5199391

I am sorry, I guess the way I wrote, it did seem like I was generalizibg everyone with a small penis. I was really only speaking to why those with a small penis would be into sph. I think it is why I enjoy it.

Thank you Daemon85 for correcting me.
No problem man! I totally understand what you say. I am very versatile, and played also the small guy side of a sph situation. There's something true in what you said, also because nothing is worse than being ignored, it's litterally the negation of someone identity. There are probably a lot of different reasons why sph is a thing for some people, and being the center of the attention is probably a very important one.

Reactions: deleted15894151
D

deleted16209461

I met a very attractive guy who is interested in dating a dominant woman because he is into submission and wants a woman to pamper. He said he has a small penis but loves to perform oral sex and make his female happy however he can since he also cums fast. I have always had a confident and assertive personality, but jave never met a man like this. One one hand yes, I want to be treated like a queen, but on the other, will it be too weird? What are your experiences with submission straight men?
basically, they are not straight.

• Haha

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I like your point here although I couldn’t have an opinion on the later half.

It does seem that smaller men tend to enjoy the humiliation at first glance but I wonder if we are looking at a distorted grouping. Socially speaking(IMO) the small penis is generally thought of as a undesirable trait and it is subject to ridicule to the point that the easy laugh it gets in most media gets to the point of social engineering. The guys here that or ok and proud of there shorter anatomy are the exception to the rule in public. I also feel that “most” lpsg members have a more open mind as it applies to areas of sex.

What I am poorly getting at is, while it seems the norm here, I very much think we are not seeing a realistic snapshot of the general public or their feelings. I also feel that we have been conditioned to feel that “less” is reason for shame and ridicule so they buy into the stereotype. We all want connection and if small is what they have to work with and this is a way to feel outstanding in some way and have the support of society’s mockery, then so be it.

It’s like the tiny guy with a huge heart that wants more than anything to be “special”. I football he is willing to risk being pulverized by the large plates just to be there. Here he adopts what he has available and if humiliation get him what he craves and he can find a group that openly accepts it then he is happy-ish.

Then again, I’m probably just a misguided old fuck that is three bricks short of a wall. I’m going back to to my wildly accepted and normal life as a big guy on a potters wheel now.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like your point here although I couldn’t have an opinion on the later half.

It does seem that smaller men tend to enjoy the humiliation at first glance but I wonder if we are looking at a distorted grouping. Socially speaking(IMO) the small penis is generally thought of as a undesirable trait and it is subject to ridicule to the point that the easy laugh it gets in most media gets to the point of social engineering. The guys here that or ok and proud of there shorter anatomy are the exception to the rule in public. I also feel that “most” lpsg members have a more open mind as it applies to areas of sex.

What I am poorly getting at is, while it seems the norm here, I very much think we are not seeing a realistic snapshot of the general public or their feelings. I also feel that we have been conditioned to feel that “less” is reason for shame and ridicule so they buy into the stereotype. We all want connection and if small is what they have to work with and this is a way to feel outstanding in some way and have the support of society’s mockery, then so be it.

It’s like the tiny guy with a huge heart that wants more than anything to be “special”. I football he is willing to risk being pulverized by the large plates just to be there. Here he adopts what he has available and if humiliation get him what he craves and he can find a group that openly accepts it then he is happy-ish.

Then again, I’m probably just a misguided old fuck that is three bricks short of a wall. I’m going back to to my wildly accepted and normal life as a big guy on a potters wheel now.

Sorry, tiny phone and it took longer than 5 min it try to edit out my mistakes. Sound like tiny phone humiliation.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Gerony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is exactly how my relationship with my G/F is and I wouldn't have it any other way, and neither would she. Actually, I don't really have a problem with people having whatever they want whether it's like this or having traditional gender roles. The problem I have is people who make disparaging comments like "he's not a real man" if it doesn't match up with their thinking and also good article to read.

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Off topic I know but , it’s crazy like any subject speaking from near or far of female/male domination can sometimes be recuperated by a man to try to orient him on male SPH... Hex you guys are very nice but the world is not just our dick!

domination (I speak about it with full knowledge because I had a way of life, of thinking and being BDSM, that I still have it even if it is more soft today) can be experienced intensely if and only if it is established in a very healthy setting, that the demands, needs and limitations of both individuals are clearly established... And this is the case of male/female domination, and female/male domination.

I spent a lot of time tied up, with a full set of various gags (ball gagged, harness ball gagged, pannel gag,...with sometimes huge balls, bit gag, or mouth full of wet women’s underwear with a huge amount of duct tape or cohesive band when it came to wrap gag), same for what allowed to tie
In fact, outside of sex, all the unhealthy power bonds that sometimes exist between two people can disappear, everything is freer and clearer I would say.

So I think it’s very healthy for men to dare to talk about their own lives being dominated and for women to also assume their share of it dominating
strings, scotch chains, belts, strap, zip tie,metallic wires,handcuffs, armbrinders)...I no longer count the times I was punished, hit, spanked, slapped, with a paddle or whip, I had to lick vulva while waves of wet water flowed on my head, while the girl sat on my face, verbally humiliated, tickled or locked in cellars in a cage or closet for the night with chastity device.

Well, as strange as it may seem to read, there has always been immense respect for the beginning; in truth, these are the most respectful relationships I have been able to experience;I think that this type of relationship makes it possible to break down so many taboos and to offer a woman a moment of her own or she feels deprived (if and only if everything is clear from the beginning and there are no unhealthy power relationships outside of sex).

In fact, outside of sex, all the unhealthy power bonds that sometimes exist between two people can disappear, everything is freer and clearer I would say.

So I think it’s very healthy for men to dare to talk about their own lives being dominated and for women to also assume their share of it dominating