Tips for a young guy about to have fun w/ an older BBW

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

Account Disabled
Media
I've been talking to a hot BBW who lives about a 15 minute walk away from me for a few weeks now, and we established that we both want to meet up for no strings attached sex. The thing is she's 31 and I'm 19. The oldest woman I've been with was 23. She has experience but she says she likes for the man to take control and set the tone. I have no problem doing that I just want to make sure I'm doing it right with an older woman lol. Women my age aren't as experienced or know what they want as much, so I'm hoping I can please her. She loves foreplay and so do I so we're going to start off with that... but is there anything in particular a young and hung guy can do to make sex better for an older, more experienced BBW? I want to make sure she enjoys it as much as possible and not think of me as someone who doesn't know what they're doing lol.

Thanks!

Media
The best thing to do dude is just listen when she tells you what she likes. Trust me she already has an agenda on what she wants done to her. Just remember to say these four magic words when you're with her. "How you want it?" Don't just blurt it out though just wait till your deep inside her and whisper it in her ear. Not only will it majorly turn her on she will let you know exactly what to do. And DON'T just start pounding away get a feel for what she likes stamina is what is important.