Tips for anal/prostate orgasms

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone have any tips on acheiving anal and/or prostate orgasms? I have only ever been able to have an anal orgasm and a prostate orgasm once in my life. I've got a few dildos I like to play around with (one is 8x6, one is 7x5, and the other is 6x5.5 <with I wonderful curve>). Its almost always a pleasurable experience, but I've yet to have one since. Are there any tips anyone can give me to help me acheive orgasmic bliss? When I'm fucking myself, do I need to clamp down? push out? Any advice would be welcomed. I'm horny as hell, and I haven't had any anal play in quite some time, and would LOVE to have a special O tonight. Thanks in advance

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Why did you send me a link to a internet adult 'dating' site? Spammer....you have been reported

Last edited by a moderator:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh...no issuse finding my prostate (hee hee he and I have know each other since my teen years) but thanks

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Truth be known, its all in the angle of your penetrating device. Just angle your dildo in different directions until you hit your joy button. You'll know when you do and then lightly stimulate it. I sometimes find too much pressure can either deaden the sensation quickly or else it starts to get uncomfortable after a few minutes. At least for me anyway. Subtle glancing thrusts always do the trick way faster than full on prostate pressure. Does that make sense?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Truth be known, its all in the angle of your penetrating device. Just angle your dildo in different directions until you hit your joy button. You'll know when you do and then lightly stimulate it. I sometimes find too much pressure can either deaden the sensation quickly or else it starts to get uncomfortable after a few minutes. At least for me anyway. Subtle glancing thrusts always do the trick way faster than full on prostate pressure. Does that make sense?

in a sense, it does. See, when I initially am penetrated and for the first few minutes of going at it, I don't really notice any great pleasure from the in and out. I can feel the sensation of it, and there is mild pleasure, but the main pleasurable stimulation is derived from my hole. Do I need to 'grip' it on the insertion? on the way out? do I push? Should I just try to focus on another area? Should I focus 100% on my prostate? so many questions....

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lately, I've been using a Nexus...I do a gentle swirling motion with it, clench and unclench my sphincter muscles....this has me going off on some powerful O's.....I do some penetrating thrusts too, but the swirly gets me every time...I try not to focus too much on anything other than the overall feeling...

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the nexus but I hurt myself the first time I used it....was not the products fault but my own stupidity...so a bought quite a few Aneros products. I find them easier to use and have come very close to Super O....This takes a lot of practise so don't think it is a quick fix.

Good Luck

I

Markuk1971

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been after one for ages I do seem to have them, I try aneros but I move up to dildos rubber ones, if I lye on my back and start with my aneros for a bit them move to my dildo it is about 6in and 1.5 wide with a little bend at the tip. After about 10min and in a dark room relaxed. It starts to feel great my cock does not get hard. But I find if I get hard pull my foreskin back it blows my mind I crave the taste of my own cum. But I hit the right spot with my cock hard hold the base of cock I orgasm a deeper and stronger than normal. My cum is thicker and tastes so sweet. It feels so good. Any more help out there :) thanks

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex had the most amazing downward curved cock, perfect size and girth for hitting my prostate. We'd fuck standing up and he'd make me cum at least two or three times. I can do it on my own, but he was amazing. He was very enthusiastic also....which was a plus.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife puts on a latex glove, inserts her finger in my ass and starts to play with my prostrate. It only takes about one minute, but I can shoot a huge cum load when she does this. I probably shoot more this way than when having sex with her or through masturbation.