Tips for anal sex.

D_Will_Power

Experimental Member
Media
I have never had anal sex before. My girlfriend has tried anal sex before with her ex. But she has said she is scared to try it with me. Still dont think I am that big.

Anyone got any tips.

Thanks.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I guess im in exactly the same boat as your girl..love it but concerened about trying it with the new guy.

But i think just use extra lube, take it slow and make sure she is really turned on before you start

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
1. Enema
2. Lubrication
3. G O S L O W

The fuckee should push like they're taking a shit. It makes the cock go in easier. Also, it's sometimes advisable for the insertee to put themselves on top so they can control the rate and depth of entry. If the top/guy is large, sometimes it's advisable to practise and loosen up with a smaller dildo.

**I advise against poppers or narcotics. For a first time anal experience, this could spell serious injury. My ex tried this with me, got overzealous and ended up with a ripped asshole. There's no reason for this to happen**

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer is the Man!

Time cannot play a factor in Anal Sex..

Your having fun and exploring pleasures you've never felt/done before.
Its not a Marathon.
Take all the time you need. Once you figure out how to control your body, it becomes easier, and more fun!

Get some sample Lubes, and figure out which works best for you. Avoid the petroleum based (For condom protection), and anything that dries up.
KY makes a warming lube thats pretty darned good.
Probe is a citrus based, but tends to dry and get tacky like glue.

C