Tips for bigger cock

D_iytditr

Just Browsing
Media
hye guys new here . I'd like to know what are the keys to getting a bigger cock. Currently i'm 5.2 long and about 5 around. What can i do to get bigger i'm soon gonna start jelqing but what else can be done.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Start with jelqing but add Kegel exercises and stretching as well.

Just stick with those three for several months and see what the result is.

There are lots of more "advanced exercises" and some guys go on to use some type of apparatus, such has a weight hanger, air vacuum pump, water vacuum pump (like the Bathmate), or extender. But if you see gains with manual exercises, I would stick with those as long as you do.

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Get a Delorean up to 88, find the exact time your parents were about to get it on, and blast your dads balls with radiation right before they begin. Best option IMHO.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That last poster is a an idiot!! This guy is asking questions to help better himself.. Hit up Bigal routine its the 1st thread in the penis enlargement section..

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gained 3/4" from jelqing 2 months 5 times a week at least 300 per session with a warm up of about 10 minutes using a wash cloth in tolerable warm/hot water squeezed and wraped ala-pig-in-a-blanket. After two months slowed down to about 3-4 times per week. Took me approx 6 months for my gain.
Check out PEGym.com.