Tips for Finding Men on Craigslist

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if anyone out there had any tips/cautions for me. I'm contemplating finding a little suck action on Craigslist but don't know much about the MO. Any tips?

I also notice people post things commenting on the weather of the day. What does that guard against?

Any answers would be helpful!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most of the guys on Craigslist want quick sex and nothing more. It's usually totally physical and not for me. But, if you have no interest in affection or getting to know someone, perhaps you would like it.

Also, although they say they want safe-sex, they seem to think that safe-sex means thinking good thoughts. The risk of disease is very high.

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with FRE, however, I have met some cool guys on CL who I have become friends with and when we get together, its not about a quickie but we hangout, laugh and chill.

To me CL is not what it use to be. There are to many fakes, pretenders and guys looking for those generous on there now. But if your lucky to find and scan out a nice guy you can have some success. I gotta admit that I go onto CL still cause it is a useful site for other then the personals, but I'll check the personals too, lol... Shit me and my bf will view it together and we've seen guys post who would like a regular bud and/or LTR.

I actually met my current bf via CL and we've been together for over a year now. So sometimes you'll find more then a hookup. But again as FRE said the risk of disease with alot of the guys on there is high.