Tips for ladies: what can we do for you?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

wvu_kerq: You guys seem to want our opinions, but I'm pretty sure we want your opinion too! So, let us know what is the one or two or three.... things you like most for a woman to do to/with you.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Alligator_Jack: well i know i really hate it when im with a girl, and shes so tense about my size, i cant get anything in, lol, i always tell the girls to just relax, thats my advice that works for me

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvu_kerq: boo hoo, only one answer.... i guess you guys don't want your ladies to please you!

4. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: just having a woman naked on a bed pleases them enough. lol

5. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=lilAmy link=board=sex;num=1041178656;start=0#3 date=12/30/02 at 19:34:13]just having a woman naked on a bed pleases them enough. lol[/quote]

I have to disagree with that ... at least speaking for myself. I'm not sure that men want totally different things than women do ... in terms of tenderness, respect and love. The odd compliment goes a long way as well. The more I am made to feel a 100% male the better the rewards for her ...

But getting more physical (which is I guess what the question is about) ... what about variety, and a bit of unpredictability? Sometimes coy, sometimes aggressive, sometimes gentle, sometimes anything but gentle ... so long as you are always careful with the balls. They may look tough because of their size .. they aren't! Too much pressure there is the ultimate turn off for me. But the gentlest fondling of them has quite the reverse effect.

That said, using a bit of pressure and force during sex with a big man is great for him, if only since, because of his size, he will feel unable in many circumstances to be at all vigourous with you.

6. jonb

Gold Member

I have to agree; women should relax more. Another thing that the ladies can do is tease it; that really gets us going.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Ladies, I love you ... really I do ... but please don't get into my bed; you'll just be in the way when I'm trying to have sex! ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted